TOU YANG (NEW MOVIE)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
thanks for the news.....youtube isn't working at this moment...i'll check it out tomorrow....the title reminds me of Love Storm.... :D

neena

sarNie Adult
i saw the cover the other day when i was the grocery store. it looks stupid to me. my mom wanted to buy it so she asked the owner of the store but it isn't released yet. i hope she doesn't buy it at July 4th.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
them hmong people who goes to laos to make movies.. needs to make them movies in the city.. it's so much better then to do it in the mountains.. <~ that's what i think.. :)

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to see his movie too. I hope its not stupid like "Nplooj Siab Hlub Hla Ntuj". About the acting, I think Tub Yaj is good at acting but about the movie plot or story line, I hope it's not stupid and dumb.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
wow...so who's the actress? Hopefully, it's a pretty one...hehe someone that'll match him. Anyways, hope irs good!!!

and, hmong movie made in the city, they suck too cause hmong peeps don't know how to make it realistic...

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Yea, I agree with you too Mee_123. Movies in the city made by Hmong people are not so great. But hey who knows, maybe one day someone could pull it out.

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
SweetAngel21 said:
tou yang first albuim songs is sound very good....
[post="105041"][/post]​
IS THIS TOU YANG GUY THE SAME GUY THAT PLAY IN MOIVE TOO?....HE SING TOO......WHO IS THIS GUY AND IS HE GOOD LOOKING.....HA HA HA HA HA.....I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I WATCH A LOT OF MOIVES BUT I CAN'T THINK OF HIM NOW.....

WHO IS THIA GUY???????????? AND WHAT MOVIES DID HE PLAY IN? :wub:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
this is the guy plays in Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam, Hmoob Txoj Kev Ncaj Ncees, and etc. ;)

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i am gonna buy this movie because all the characters in the movie were all my favorite well hope it was good and i really want to know what happend to the women which she fell down and everybody were carrying her and she was bleeding and i want to know what happened to that part it seems really scary too

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
karenyang said:
this is the guy plays in Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam, Hmoob Txoj Kev Ncaj Ncees, and etc. ;)
[post="109109"][/post]​
can anyone show me his pixs...because i really want to see this guy....a hmong guy that is good looking....hummmmmm
thanx alot for your time.... :p