Torranee Nee Nee Kai Krong

kitkat

sarNie Elites

i just rented it today so i had to watch this one again since i only had watched it twice a pretty long ago..so i never get boring of this. what about you? :D

also this lakorn had made me liking them as the actor and actress... :p

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh! i wish pok just leaves her hair long! <_< she just looks horrible with it, i missed her being pretty that way... sniff sniff. :D

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
one of my fav. lakorn of Pok and Andy. POk is really funny she's my QUEEN of COMEDY :p I can watch this lakorn and laugh my heads off .

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Sreymao said:
one of my fav. lakorn of Pok and Andy. POk is really funny she's my QUEEN of COMEDY :p I can watch this lakorn and laugh my heads off .
[post="17999"][/post]​

Dito Sreymao...she's my Queen of Comedy too...but I never saw this lakorn :(

ben

sarNie Hatchling
This is one of my fav movie. I'm happy someone (roots?) is reuploading it in acheive section!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i never watch it before looks intereting nang'eak is alright but i don't really like her in nang'eak role

numfon

sarNie Adult
loved this one!! ^_^ Darunee [Pok's character] was kinda annoying me at first..but she's just too cute. :D loved the p'ek and n'ek's relationship too.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
for those hasn't see it, should watch it since its really enjoyable. right now i'm watching episode 1..man pok really is so cute acting like little kid. :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
for those hasn't see it, should watch it since its really enjoyable. right now i'm watching episode 1..man pok really is so cute acting like little kid. :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just finished episode 1 so now its 2nd... man i love andrew's face expression look like a wimp because pok threw a rock at his head.. ..he's just melting my heart out when he does that. LOL

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
sweetest part was when pok sucked the snake poison out for p'andrew and he just looked @ her!!

i loved this lakorn..can't believe others remember it too haha :)

Serenity

sarNie Egg
Ooohhh, I remember this lakorn and I loved it. I went to my vdo store to re-rent it but than someone never return it...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
nueng, of course people would remember this lakorn especially for those who really are big fan of andrew and pok. =)

yeah, about pok sucking the vemon out of his ankle... also afterward, she got sicked from it then andrew just went to take care of her. aww! hehe. (i hope i'm right because i was really little back then. xD)

serenity, yeah i sicked of those people who never return it back because i'm one of these people want to rent to see it. arugh. <_<