TOPIC DELETED

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
she's only in her 20's...like tou yaj....well....do you know for sure that she's gonna order tx too?....not sure about that...?..

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Not a fan of his but one question is that, sice she order him just to marry him then is he really going to love her with all his heart? Have they even start a relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend? Well, since I'm a guy this sounds like she really wants tub yaj and she's kinda frocing him to marry her. And is she really sure that he will want to marry her?

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
MAN SHE KAN HAVE TOU YANG ALL SHE WANTS..
HE AINT ALL THAT...well i could said that CASUSE I DONT LYKE HEM..
but SO YEAH...

gezzz...lady have hem all u want...
hehahe

neena

sarNie Adult
hahah...funny...incident...and very childish...i never liked tou yang and i never will because i think HE SUCKS!! His sweet talking creep me out. his future wifey can have all she wants...he ain't all that. :p i wish she read this...i hope she knows that there are hmong anti fans out there too.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
My brother knows Tub better than anyone else. hahaha..He told me some very interesting facts about Tub. Funny and weird.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't care. He's fugly ugly...He looks gay. He can't act even if his life depended on it. Ugh...

That's just my opinion...

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
ordering a husband.... wow... that girl must be out of her mind... anyway.... if tou like her it her case... she will have to bare with all those fans...

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
LOLZ...wow, this is very funny to hear. Tou Yang is alright, he ain't all that...anyways, whoever that girl is ordering him from Thailand, GOOD LUCK!! Make sure you can financially support yourself because you'll be financially supporting him too. Like I tell people who orders husband from Thailand, "Damn, you act like there ain't no more freaking guys in the USA..."

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
WAIT..SHE CAN NOT JUSS SAY TOU YAJ'S IS HER'S..THERE'S ARE THOUSAND AND TONS OF PEOPLE THAT FALLED IN LOVE WITH HIM TOO...AND THIS GOT TO BE HIS CHICE NOT HER CHOICE..CAUSE SHES THE ONE WHO LIKE HIM THAT MUCH....NOT HIM WHO LIKE HER THAT MUCH...IM JUSS SAYING ON MY OPINION ONLY SOO DONT GET MAD..
true... its his choice... and well good luck to her then...

merry

sarNie Egg
LOL! Not a fan of Tou Yaj but find that to be funny! Why marry I guy who have fans if you can't stand the fans that is all I'm saying! but that is pretty funny! Also, I hope your friend is OK and not hurt or anything from that lady! thanks for sharing! LOL! stilly find the funny!