Top Awards 2012 WINNERS

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
*Update 2/14/13*

These are the winners of the Top Awards 2012 conducted by TV Pool, thanks to everyone who has shared:

Lakorn
Best Actress:
Anne Thongprasom (Qi Pao)
Best Actor: Nadech Kugimiya (Toranee Nee Nee Krai Kraung)
Best Supporting Actress: Tanya Tanyares Ramnarong (Raeng Ngao)
Best Supporting Actor: Pip Rawit Terdwong (Raeng Ngao)
Best Rising Actress: Chacha Arita Ramnarong (Raeng Ngao)
Best Rising Actor: Pichatpat Thuntha (Raeng Ngao)

Best Director: Thongchai Prasongsanti (Tok Luerd Mungkorn)
Best Lakorn: Raeng Ngao

Film
Best Actress:
Chompoo Araya Alberta Hargate (Khun Nai Ho)
Best Actor: Ter Chantawich Tanasewi (ATM Er Rak Error)

Best Rising Actress: Yaya Ying Ratha Phongnam (Jan Dara)
Best Rising Actor: Alex Theeradeth Maekawarayut (Khun Nai Ho)
Best Director: ML Bhandevanob Devakul (Jan Dara)
Best Film: Jan Dara

Miscellaneous 
Best Artist:
Bie Sukrit Wisedkaew
Best Anchorman: Sorayuth Suthasanjinda
Best Host: Doo Sunya Kunakorn
Best Game Show: The Voice
Best Variety Show: AT 10

As you all may know, this award show is not to be taken seriously. HAHA. I don't think I need to go into details. I'm not worried about who wins for each category, I'm more interested in assessing the popularity of each contestant; this award show is a good assessment for that. I don't really know who's more deserving of the award because I didn't watch that many 2012 lakorns/movies or listen to that many songs. As a matter of fact, Qi Pao and Pin Anong were the only lakorns that I completely watched. I couldn't finish Ruk Khun Tao Fah and only watched a little of Raeng Ngao, so they don't count. I rarely watch Thai films, and I don't take note of the songs I listen too. HAHA. If they're good then I just like it, I don't dig deep into who the artist is or when it was released, etc. I guess I just don't really pay much attention to Thai television other than lakorns. HAHA.

Wow, I didn't think Raeng Ngao would rake almost ALL the awards. Everyone, but Janie and Ken got an award, haha, and they're the leads! 

Well, congrats to all the winners!

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
my kobori bie won for i believe best artist.  :weee: in his acceptance speech, he said his thanks and asked that we all follow koo gum and ended with arigatou gozaimas. 

Best Artist: Bie Sukrit

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Tanya and Pip won for best supporting actor and actress and Chompoo won best movie actress.

The winners are so predictable, too predictable actually. I've always viewed Top Awards to be more of a popularity contest than an actual award show. I thought Nadech was the weakest link of all the nominated actors for the year but because he's popular, he'll always snatch the prize. For the next couple of years, no matter what kind of role Nadech plays or how well he acts, he will always win them all unless a new popular guy appears and takes the hot commodity title away from him. lol. Too bad for all the other talented actors who deserve some recognition and spotlight from the viewers lol. Still amused that he won for his weak and boring performance of Athit. The girls side is a lot more competitive since most of them are senior actresses minus Yaya but again as long as you put Anne or Aum Patchrapa into the equation, it's really no question.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Congrats to all the winners! They truly deserved it.

This award show finally got it right! Because Anne will forever be the #1 skilled actress, Nadech is too talented for a newbie actor that just started out 2-3 years ago, and Rang Ngao was such a powerful lakorn and Tanya definitely outshined Janie too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have to disagree with the results LOL I honestly don't think Anne deserve it for Qi Pao. I look into character depth and plot. Sometimes one weighs over another but I do take into account of both. Qi Pao lacked a lot, from acting to storyline.As for Nadech, I am on the fence. Bie? Hmm... No. I just don't agree. But congradulation to all the winners. They worked hard but I am just a little disappointed.

tatayounger

sarNie Egg
It's so true, I agree with fun. How did Ann win the best Actress in lakorn? In that lakorn she didnt show the best performance. Honestly, Kimberly should be nominate and win as best actress in lakorn for Rang Pratana. I'm glad Chompoo won for best actress for movie though. Congratulations Chompoo!

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
Here is the comprehensive list compile by me. 

Lakorn:
Best Actor: Nadech Kugimiya (Toranee Nee Ni Krai Krong)
Best Actress: Anne Thongprasom (Qipao)
Best Rising Actor: Pop Pichatpat Thuntha (Raeng Ngao)
Best Director: Thongchai Prasongsanti (Yok Luerd Mungkorn)

FIlm:
Best Actress: Chompoo Araya Hargate (Khun Nai Ho)

Misc:
Best Singer : Bie Sukrit Wisetkaew
Best Anchorman : Sorayuth Suthasanajinda
Best Game Show : The Voice
Best Variety Show : AT 10 

Asy

sarNie Immature
Jan Dara for Best Film ahahahahahahahah.

coralista said:
I thought Nadech was the weakest link of all the nominated actors for the year but because he's popular, he'll always snatch the prize. For the next couple of years, no matter what kind of role Nadech plays or how well he acts, he will always win them all unless a new popular guy appears and takes the hot commodity title away from him. lol. Too bad for all the other talented actors who deserve some recognition and spotlight from the viewers lol. Still amused that he won for his weak and boring performance of Athit. 

100% agree. Honestly he not even deserved to be top 5. I shipped Ai Tong (Mario in RKNTS) more than P'Athit. I always love Tong. Arthit was so boring. The whole lakorn was boring.

As for best actress... Idk, I just don't feel Anne... because I really disappointed with Qi Pao. :( But at least Anne wasn't boring in QP, just annoying lmao.

Other than that, I'm glad Ch7 won nothing except Best Director :lol:

teasingonly555 said:
Here is the comprehensive list compile by me. 

Lakorn:
Best Actor: Nadech Kugimiya (Toranee Nee Ni Krai Krong)
Best Actress: Anne Thongprasom (Qipao)
Best Rising Actor: Pop Pichatpat Thuntha (Raeng Ngao)
Best Director: Thongchai Prasongsanti (Yok Luerd Mungkorn)

FIlm:
Best Actress: Chompoo Araya Hargate (Khun Nai Ho)

Misc:
Best Singer : Bie Sukrit Wisetkaew
Best Anchorman : Sorayuth Suthasanajinda
Best Game Show : The Voice
Best Variety Show : AT 10 

Lmao! The Mia Luang's whole dysfunctional family won an award! That's just funny but hey, they all deserved it because they did an OUTSTANDING job! That whole family was crazy as hell!

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Asy, I also didn't think his performance was award worthy. I can differentiate between good acting within an extremely boring role and lakorn but with Nadech's case I thought his acting was just plain weak. He had only had a few facial expressions, his eyes were too intense for such a character and his crying was laugh worthy. He is a decent actor from the younger generation but to say he's the best actor for two years straight is an exaggeration especially when there are many better actors out there. Same applies to Anne. She probably deserved it in the previous years but not for 2012. Bie hahahaha. I'd rather not comment on that. Just when I thought the list of winners wouldn't be more amusing, I figured well at least Ken Phuphoom didn't win for best rising actor of the year.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Congratulations to all the winners, especially Anne for being able to sweep that award even though she's older than the average nang'ek. Her popularity will never fade. Even though QP did poorly, in my honest opinion, Anne did great; she took on 4 roles and played them fairly well.

Two people who I think deserved recognition are Noon Sirapan for Best Supporting Actress in Buang and Mario Maurer for Best Actor in Rak Kerd Nai Talad Sode. It's too bad Thai viewers/TV Pool voters voted for their favorites only. 

What's the name of a prestigious award show in Thailand?? I would like to know.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
All of the winners deserved this award! Especially Anne and Nadech!! Anne is at top of her game and Nadech is the only new generation male actor that can ACTUALLY act.

Since Rang Pratana aired in 2013, I hope that Kim will get nominated for yhe Top Awards 213 then. Because she did an EXCELLENT job an outshined Nadech.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
FYI: Qi Pao did NOT do poorly, the ending rating to that lakorn was an 11+

And to say that Nadech exaggerates in his acting skills is false. I don't think that Ken P. Mark and Boy Pakorn can act really well like Nadech. Especially in those intense argumets or crying scenes.

I've been a fan of Anne T. for over 10 years and she's still the best actress in my eyes. All these newbie actresses cannot compare to her except for Kim. And Anne never had any scandalous news throughout her entire career..... no wonder Anne still holds the title of the Princess of Thai Entertainment.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I would of choose Nuer Mek 2 as the best lakorn (Lol because it didnt finish it was a heck of a good drama TBH with ok) but tbh Raeng Ngao was pretty good to,