top 7 actresses

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
araya is on their top 7 because she has a lot of upcoming lakorns with hot ch3 p'ek like ken for example so it's not a surprise. but i'm agree with everyone here, i thought pat will be in the top, she has at least 2 lakorns a year and even more.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its too bad benz wasnt with the other top actresses who made the first entry at the 39th anni of Ch3. she should of been on there instead of chompoo since chompoo just barely move to ch3. atleast you know shes getting a good welcome from ch3 and none of her lakorns have aired yet. just sucks that benz is so underrated!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
>_<.. omg i would rather pick benz than chom ... >_<...

this is quite interesting...

hehe yay for them though.. like cherry.. rita.. anne.. aff.. n ploy ^_^..

kulyia

RUK
aw, aff is shorter than the other chicks. lol, unless their wearing heels. Well most likely they picked champoo or chompoo because she is the best wanted chick or sumthing. Remember, they liked her because the way she look. -_-

solin

sarNie Adult
I know that Chompoo has lot of upcoming lakorns but I still think since she has just moved to CH3 and none of her lakorn has been aired yet, she doesn't deserve to be in the top. I also think that Ploy shouldn't be in it because she has only played n'ek a very few time. As for the rest I agree !

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
All of the 7 ladies are very very stunning ! The list in order:
Chompoo
Anne
Aff
Rita
Janie
Cherry
Ploy

They are the most stunning in that order ^^
I think Ploy and Chompoo deserves their title because Chompoo has proven herself in many lakorns, even though not in Ch3 YET, but in channel 7. As for Ploy, I think she has the rights to be in it also, if she doesn't then I don't think Aff deserves it either. Most of this is just based on popularity... so don't complain lol ...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol u girls are funny at first i was like huh? vicky? vicky wasn't there it was rita...honesty i don't care whatever floats their boat...but i see the point being made i was surprise ploy got there though but oh well that was one hell of a game too bad green team lost sorry ateam fans green team had a lot of my favs actors

mai92

sarNie Adult
wOw..
it's gOod rita aNd plOy C. weRe In tHe tOp 7..
i'M suPriSeD..aNd haPpy tOo..
gOOd fOr thOse who wIn..
:)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ploy aint nang'ek but she's a good actress. she outshines her da nang'ek a lot of times