Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aum

• Rome

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
KEN - I love him.. he's PERFECT, CHARMING.. everything!

MART - Love his body, smile and dimples need to work in improving acting though.

ROME - haha... I just love everything about him.. hehe.

AUM - I never liked him till JLR he's hot!

It's so hard to choose since I like them all but I give it to Mart.. he has the body.. lol I've never seen any thai actor as buff as him before!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i'm ken all the way the others are beginners...

solin

sarNie Adult
Ken - I love him
Mart - I don't really have an opinion because I don't have seen enough lakorns from him yet
Rome - Don't care
Aum - Love him but I prefer Ken !

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
KEN all the way for me. he will always have my heart. he just SIMPLY AMAZING AND PERFECT :wub: Ken will always be number ONE. than Rome, Mart and Aum.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum- Aum all the way, no actor make me fainted so many time like him! :lol:I give my heart to this man! :yahoo: :wub: Aum is totally hot and I really love his personality the most, really down to earth! :wub: :drool:
Rome: Love him, he a great actor but I still prefer Aum over him! :wub:
Ken: Love him like Rome!
Mart: I'm not really a fan of him, his acting boring sometime! The only lakorn I reallylike was the one with ANN.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ken- His acting is great.
Mart- Man, this guy can act too.
Rome- Um, he still needs some improvements but that's fine, he's still a newbie.
Aum- Okay, Ken and Mart are great actors but Aum is a superbly amazing actor. Aum combines all elements of acting together, the tone of voice, the emotions within the eyes, the detailed muscle movements of his face, his body gestures and language, Aum definitely generates chemistry with every leading female but with Aff, it's different, it's genuine and perfect. :lol:

AUM!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
KEN - I love him.. he's PERFECT, CHARMING.. everything!

MART - Love his body, smile and dimples need to work in improving acting though.

ROME - haha... I just love everything about him.. hehe.

AUM - I never liked him till JLR he's hot!

It's so hard to choose since I like them all but I give it to Mart.. he has the body.. lol I've never seen any thai actor as buff as him before!

OMG! I'm with you all the way. Mart's body is just too fine. Ken has a nice body too, but compared to Mart, it isnt as tone. Ken is a better actor. Aum is a great actor, never really thought he was cute, til he grew out the gold T for JRL. Rome is a cutie, but still young and new.

I choose Mart, his acting can use some work, but that's all good.