Tono Pakin

Mr Grey ??? Tono is like Mr Grey.. hahahha that's funny but then maybe Nycha is like Anastasia

Also I want to know what Nycha said about Tono
Here at 44:20 (Cris said how Tono is most similar to Mr. Grey when they are guessing about the thong/G string)

The gang must really think Tono is sexy, daring and carefree guy. When Indy was asked to guess who walks around the house naked, he said P'No. around 1:06:18. It's really funny.

Last edited:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think Tono is very daring. I don't think he care much about his looks because he willing to go to any extend...knowing how he try different kind of hair styles. But I still love the hair of Mor Saran the most. When he gel up his hand. He looked extremely handsome and smart. He's adorable...like a puppy...hahaha but yeah, like when he speaks. His voice is nice to the ear

mayag

sarNie Adult
@JennieN Yea! I love the Mor Saran look on him the best as well.

@lakornkiki I don't really enjoy Tono's music either. He's a pretty average singer imo but he has a nice voice. :) I haven't heard many of his songs apart from OSTs but I like his cover of ยังไงก็โดน.
And Tono is definitely taller than Jay Park!! Sorry to be mean but Jay Park is a shortie. :p

What do you do to travel so much, btw??

P

PrincessKarina

I like Tono from his lakorn with Jui. Where they reincarnated since they couldn't get to be together last lifetime. Tono has a unique look and I love his smile! You can't help but smile with him! Lol.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Now that we have separate thread for Tono, I'm confused in which thread should I post this as this got to do with Nychaa:confused12:
But I'll just post it here anyway since all my fellow Tono shipper is here :risas3:

Tono: I already have work, house, vehicles. My mom is also happy. I think everything is complete. What's left is to have a wife. She doesn't have to be so beautiful ....
Fan: Nychaa... take Nychaa
Tono: Nychaa already have a boyfriend. She and her boyfriend are very cute. "Jin" for us in lakorn is enough. Just know that Doctor Saran really loves Mim is enough.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
isn't Tono such a cutie. I'm loving him more and more...

is he contracted with any other company/channel. I want him to be in Channel 3 just because Nychaa is there and I want them to have another lakorn together

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Now that we have separate thread for Tono, I'm confused in which thread should I post this as this got to do with Nychaa:confused12:
But I'll just post it here anyway since all my fellow Tono shipper is here :risas3:

Tono: I already have work, house, vehicles. My mom is also happy. I think everything is complete. What's left is to have a wife. She doesn't have to be so beautiful ....
Fan: Nychaa... take Nychaa
Tono: Nychaa already have a boyfriend. She and her boyfriend are very cute. "Jin" for us in lakorn is enough. Just know that Doctor Saran really loves Mim is enough.
I don't know about you Tono. But I'm pretty sure Nychaa have a crush on you!!!

JoyFah

sarNie Egg
isn't Tono such a cutie. I'm loving him more and more...

is he contracted with any other company/channel. I want him to be in Channel 3 just because Nychaa is there and I want them to have another lakorn together
Tono is signed with Exact and his lakorn airs on Channel ONE. His band is signed with UpG Records. I prefer him with EXACT, since Channel 3 does the same pairing all the time. It gets boring sometimes. I also prefer EXACT n'eks. I wanna see Tono and Grand again.

matty

sarNie Egg
I've always enjoyed watching this performance. It's a skit Tono did with some of his costars from his lakorn where he plays a thief at The Star 12 result show...funny to watch (plus he's hot in here!).

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I know Tono back in the lakorn Ruen Pae...I like him the most out of the 3 brothers and then I stop watching thai lakorn for a long time and now when I started watching it again. Somehow, I pick the Cupid Series and then I fall for Tono all over again...hahhaa...I like this guy a lot now as Mor Saran. He's too adorable!! and his chemistry with Nychaa is undeniable!! They remind me of Aum and Aff koojin for some reason..haahaha
Aum and Aff really ? I shall check this lakorn

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
i want a remake of Jam Loey Rak with Tono and Nychaa or even Sawan Biang. I want a slap and kiss lakorn
Checked first two episodes and indeed Tono is very charming in a shoujo bad boy way. Plus he is not the typical pretty boy. This role fits Nicha so much. Lol I think she will get stuck in roles like this. It fits her the best. Did Tono work with Gam ? I wanna see !

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Checked first two episodes and indeed Tono is very charming in a shoujo bad boy way. Plus he is not the typical pretty boy. This role fits Nicha so much. Lol I think she will get stuck in roles like this. It fits her the best. Did Tono work with Gam ? I wanna see !
so what do do you think so far? don't you just love them. I DO!!!! anyway, I have been stalking Tono in Instagram...lol, he's too cute. Look like a bad boy but a funny charming man.

Also, is his mom famous of some sort? Look like people liking her a lot

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
so what do do you think so far? don't you just love them. I DO!!!! anyway, I have been stalking Tono in Instagram...lol, he's too cute. Look like a bad boy but a funny charming man.

Not sure myself but my initial guess is because people love her son so people follow her as well(?) Hahaha...

I am waiting for anyone to update abt his latest movie and drama. I can't find info anywhere for these:sad6:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Lakorn is cute !! Usually Nycha makes me feel nothing as an actress but she is so cute you want to protect that lil girl . Rin is annoying. The scenes are funny especially Ken employees being helpless at replacing Chompoo and do her task. There is nice chem between the pairs. It is nice

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Tono is having two new movies coming out and a Drama this year. Support him.
Do you have any info on the movies and drama? Like the titles and the synopsis? I can't read Thai so don't know where to find info on those. There is no update in his drama's thread as well.