Tono Pakin

JennieN

sarNie Adult
That kinda cool to know that Tono is fond of Indy's mom. I think her and Tono are cute as mom and son like in the Cupid series!!

May I point out that Idy and Tono are like kind a bromance because I saw the behind clips and I always see Idy and Tono together. I think is cute to see the boys are hanging out together like that. Also, Indy's mom seems to like Tono a lot as well which is so sweet
I've been bingeing Tono clips and noticed that he has not just fangirls but a lot of men and boys like him too. Maybe because he is a rocker and a biker. He is cool to them. He seems like a guys' kinda guy. :)

Last edited:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I've been bingeing Tono clips and noticed that he has not just fangirls but a lot of men and boys like him too. Maybe because he is a rocker and a biker. He is cool to them. He seems like a guys' kinda guy. :)
I noticed that too like the men and guys would come and want to take pictures with him and I think is really cool like that. He have fans on both gender and come one, who wouldn't like Mr Tono Pakin..he's is really cool, and can be a dork, and act like a boy, and can be sweet...I mean he's a roller coaster ride...hahaah...

if you can go view the Channel 3 runway...Tono have the loudest cheer. I'm so proud of him and he's really handsome with the tux.

Cupid runway start at 25:30 and Tono part start at 25.58

He said he watches FMV clips that were made for him and Nychaa so I made one.

I hope you liked it too. I also posted on the Cupid thread.