TNT

sambvang

sarNie Egg
Awwww....TNT is okay. :D I think they did a good job w/ Tik and Aom's movie Luad Kattiya. They're not going to be perfect everytime. ^_^ I like the idea of putting hmong songs in the movie. To me, it feels more real. But they shouldn't replace all the Thai/Korean etc songs w/ hmong songs though.

But in Autumn Love I got to agree w/ you guys w/ Chengmeng's voice. I like Phong's voice way better.

pink_juliet_kashie
he,he,eh,he about the guy tat dubbed for Pong in Autumn..he's my couzin...and I agree I think he has 1 of the best voices around...but gals..my advice..don't try 2 go look for him...juz sit back and enjoy his voice....
:lmao:

slee00

sarNie Adult
I hate to say this but I never sit down to watch a whole lakorn in Hmong. I cant stand the translation. I prefer to watch it in Thai....and if it is Korean,,,,I will watch the ones with english sub. not sure why but the Hmong translation version is not that tasteful...sorry

hailey

sarNie Egg
i live TNT production the person i don't like to translate movie is tracey yang from 900 am her voice got to go she dose not no how to translate i dont know why they wanting her to translate movie

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i think tnt is pretty good i like them in both korean and thai dub but yeah i think its kinda gay how they put thier songs instead of the real song it just ruin everything but sometimes it matches too so i dont really care as long as they have some original song from the movie den i'm happy ^_^