Tips for losing weight?

tEaRdRoP

sarNie Egg
Here's what I did for two Weeks (14 days) to get ready for a wedding..."Detox Diet"

Have Hot Lemon Water with Breakfast
Juice half a lemon into 8oz hot water. "Lemon promotes intestinal muscle contractions that speed toxin elimination by the liver and lymph system. Hot water stimulates gastric nerves for the most efficient detox."

Sip Cran-water throughout the day
Add 8oz unsweetened cranberry juice (like Mountain Sun or RW Knudsen Family) to 56oz water. (Cranberry juice stimulate the release of trapped fat so it can be flushed by the liver and lymph system)

Start and End your day with A fat-flushing Cocktail
Upon rising and again right before bed, mix 1 tbs ground flaxseed into 8oz cran-water and drink. Flax is nature's richest source of lignans so they can metabolize fat-soluble toxins and excess body fat.

In Addition
In addition to the cleansing beverages above, consume three daily meals featuring a total of 8oz lean meat and/or soy, two eggs and at least 3 cups of vegtables. Enjoy two snacks of fruit per day as well. Also, exercising at least 3 times a week is plus.

As for me, I didn't follow exactly everything. Of course I cheated here and there, but I still lost some weight and actually feel better from the inside... As for exercising, I just walked a lot. Didn't really do any other exercise much. Hope this helps you out na.