Tik Kanyarat

arissa

sarNie Elites
Tik Kanyarat on FHM Magazine
:sweat: :sweat: Wow...havent seen her for awhile....she is very PRETTY..... :sweat: :sweat:
All credit goes to FHMth.com

kry*star

sarNie Adult
thank you so much for sharing! yup she's sexy alright! dang she doesn't look her age at all! she can pass for a korean actress!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im was so shock when i saw this photo shoot of tik..but in a good way though..because i never seen tik do these kind of pose and shoot..its naturally beautiful..doesnt even look like she had any make up on..ande shes not too skinny :D

Mint27

Tik's beautiful. Not that sexy because more actresses have done the same as these poses so it's quite normal, but it just weird for us fans to see her like this because she has never done these shoots before. well, Tik looks sexy dee. :lmao: :D

Keomany

Music.heal.All
she is soo hott i dont care how old she is...she still look fresh

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I think she looks good for her age, but I hope she will quit having plastic surgery done to her nose. It's beginning to look like Michael Jackson's nose.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
She looks sexy but I don't know I like her more conservative...still pretty and young though haven't seen any of her lakorns for the longest time the last one I saw was...Pu Kong Yod Ruk...w/Num....what lakorns is she coming out with? Didn't see the other ones she did last year.

Anyways here's an article sorry it's in Thai....

from Thairath....just thought I'd post it here.

'ติ๊ก' ปฏิเสธลั่น!! ไม่ใช่สาวเซ็กซี่

ผอมลง เซ็กซี่ขึ้น แถมกล้าโชว์อีกต่างหาก ล่าสุดลงอวดโฉมใหม่ในนิตยสาร FHM ให้ใครต่อใครต่างพูดถึง ติ๊ก-กัญญารัตน์ จิรรัชชกิจ ไม่หยุดปาก แต่เจ้าตัวกลับถ่อมตนซะนี่ “มีคนชมเยอะค่ะ ว่าภาพสวย ดูดีแปลกตากว่าทุกครั้งที่ถ่าย ทำให้รู้สึกว่าเราตัดสินใจไม่ผิด จากตอนแรกก็คิดหนักเหมือนกัน เพราะติ๊กไม่เคยถ่ายแบบแนวเซ็กซี่ชัดเจนอย่างนี้มาก่อน ก่อนหน้านี้มีคนติดต่อมาบ้าง แต่เขินและไม่มั่นใจด้วย จริงๆติ๊กไม่ใช่คนเซ็กซี่และไม่มีอะไรที่ดูเซ็กซี่ด้วยâ€? ตัดสินใจครั้งนี้เพราะได้รับ “อิสระâ€? ทำอะไรได้เต็มที่แล้วจริงเหรอ? “ไม่ถึงขนาดนั้นหรอกค่ะ ความจริงไม่ค่อยชอบถ่ายแบบ ไม่ชอบโพสท่า ถนัดเล่นละครมากกว่า สำหรับงานตอนนี้อาจจะน้อยลง ติ๊กพอจะเข้าใจอยู่ว่าเด็กใหม่เข้ามาเยอะ แต่ในเมื่อเราเลือกตรงนี้ คิดว่าตัดสินใจถูกต้องแล้ว ตอนนี้ก็ต้องดูแลตัวเองมากกว่าแต่ก่อน เมื่อก่อนมีคนคอยบอก แต่ตอนนี้ต้องจำคิวงานเอง ตัดสินใจได้เต็มที่ด้วยค่ะâ€?.

Basically the title says that "Tik Denies that she's a Sexy Girl"...and it goes on...

tinah

sarNie Coma
she has one with kong called hua jai sanong..which is supposively going to air next month./.and she has one with Au thanakorn..he has 3 wives..one if tik..ning..and dont know the other 3 wives..she has more..but they're all in stock