Three People, Two Choices

Fanfic by:Thounoy S.
Fanfic Poster by:LaLa TsAb

Starring
Beam Kawee
Donut Manutsanan
Paula Taylor

----------

This story is about three friends who have been friends since Middle school...After they have all graduated College, they decided to build a company together. The company is called Designer's Choice The Way you want it!

What no one know is that Donut has a crush on Beam, but Beam likes Paula. As for Paula, she didn't know she has feelings for Beam until it was too late...

----------

***Story was written in 2006***

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA

Chapter 1

Donut was in here office when the phone started ringing . .

Donut answerd,"Hello?"

Paula asked,"Donut? Is that you?"

Donut replied,"Who else do you think works all day in the office? Beam? That Boy is out with the construction worker!"

Paula said,"ok ok geez don't have to be rude!"

Donut smiled and said,"Whats going on are the clients complaining?"

Paula smiled and relied," Complaints i can handle that, it's just that P'Tik was suppose to pick me up today to go eat but . . .-"

Donut cut in and said,"But your stuck with your clients right?"

Paula said,"Yeah . . .so . . . can you tell P'Tik to wait for about 10 min.?"

Donut said,"Sure i'll tell him . . . your so lucky you got P'Tik as your boyfriend!"

Paula said,"Well then maybe you should go get one!"

Donut smiled and said,"Maybe i will who knows maybe YOU'LL be jealus of ME!"

Paula said,"Ha! yeah right! don't you wish! Hey look i got to go . . my client is back from the washroom!"

Donut said,"Ok good luck!"

Paula replied,"Thanks! see you later!"

With that they hung up . . .

20 min. later P'Beam walked in with dust all over him

Donut looked up and gave one look at Beam and started to laugh . . .

Beam asked,"What's soo funny?"

Donut said,"Beam what happened at the construction site? did a Pig ran you over? your all covered in mud and dust!"

Beam said in annoyance,"The stupid construction worker didn't see where they were going and bumped into me and knock me down to the pile of mud in front of the building!"

This made Donut laughed even harder

Beam grabed a piece of paper and shoved it in Donut's mouth as she was laughing!

Donut spat the paper right out

Donut said,"Eeewwwww! Beam! that's gross!"

Beam started laughing and said,"Ha! that's what you get for laughing too much!"

Just then Tik came in the office, he gave one look at Beam and asked,"Umm . . . is it a bad time to come?"

Donut smiled and said,"No . . .Beam here was about to take off and go home to take a shower!"

Beam said,"Yeah but then somone over here had to cause trouble!"

Donut said,"I did not! your lieing! And why ARE you here in the first place anyway? You should've gone striaght home instead of the office!"

But before Beam could answered Paula ran in . .

Paula said,"Oh good your still here! I thought you would've left or something!"

Tik said,"Why would I? I came to get you didn't I?"

Paula said,"Yeah but I thought that had you waited long and would leave early!"

Tik said,"No i just got here . . .and . . . was wondering what happened to your friend here . . . "

Paula just now looked at Beam and started to laugh as hard as Donut had before.

Paula asked,"Beam! What happened to you?"

Beam said,"Oh NOW You noticed me? Geez Paula what kind of a friend are you?"

Paula was still laughing but managed to answer Beam's questions,"I'm a good friend who wants to know what happend!"

Beam was getting impatient with them all laughing at him.

Beam said," I'm going home!"

With that Beam stomped out of the building . . .

Paula looked back at Donut who was still looking at Beam, but this time Donut didn't laugh she was just staring at him in Awww . . .

Paula said,"Hey! Beam Left already! What are you staring at?"

Donut quickly responded,"Nothing . . . i was just wondering why He came here instead of his house first, that's all."

Paula said,"Yeah why did he came here first? any way i got to go . .. ready Tik?"

Tik answered,"Always."

Paula smiled and said,"Ok let's go . . .Bye Donut! and don't work too hard!"

Donut smiled and said,"Ja! good night Na Kah! and You . . . don't stay out all night!"

Paula just smiled and walked out with Tik . .

Donut P.O.V: "Whew" that was close . . . Hah! Beam when will you notice me? Don't you know i've been waiting for you since high school?

-----------------
~Flash back~
-----------------

It was a bright sunny day in a track field, two girls was sitting on the bench near the tracks. . . they were watching one boy running on the tracks warming up. When that boy came up to them they gave him a nice wet towel and a water bottle to keep him cool . . . .

Beam said,"thanks you guys . . . ahhh this feel much better!"

Paula said,"You shoudn't work too hard . . . . especaily if its this hot out."

Beam smiled and said,"Aww! your worried about me! How cute!"

Paula smiled and said,"Now that you know that i'm worried don't make me worried about you even more! ok?"

Beam smiled and said,"Yes Ma'am!"

Paula laughed, as for Donut she just smiled . . . Donut felt left out of the conversation.

Donut knew that they were only flirting and joking around but for some reason she didn't like it, she felt hurt and feels like no one could ever understand her . . . i mean Donut had had the longest crush on Beam for 2 years now and yet not even her best friend knows about it . . not even the guy himself couldn't even tell the difference!

-----------------------
~End of Flashback~
-----------------------

Donut thinking to herself:

*sigh* I think Beam might have feelings for Paula . . .I think that's the reason why he came to the office before he went home. But why? Paula has a boyfriend already! Why can't he just let her go?

then a shed of tear found its way out of Donut's eyes . . .

n_naruk

Chapter 2

When Beam got home he quickly took a shower . . .

Beam lives all by himself in a medium size home, it was made out of wood, it was old but still decent looking. After Beam was done taking his shower he decided to go to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Beam was still in his towel when he looked up to see a crying Paula in his living room.

Beam shouted,"Paula! What are you doing here?"

Paula looked up and was shocked to see Beam half naked in front of her!

Paula screamed,"Aii Beam! what are you doing?"

Paula quickly covered her wet eyes.

Beam went striaght to his room to put on some clothes and went stright to Paula, he was about to yell at her for going into someone's house without knocking or letting them know first, but he saw that Paula has been crying . .

Beam walked up to Paula and sat next to her. . .

Beam asked,"Paula, is there something wrong? Wheres Tik?"

After the last word that Beam had said Paula started to cry even harder . .

Beam didn't know what to do so he comferted her by hugging her close to him.

Paula felt safe everytime Beam tries comferting her like that. Paula just leaned in on him and let everything out. Every ounce of tears she had came out right then and there.

After what seems like half an hour to an hour, Paula finally got the strengh to tell Beam what had happened.

---------------------------
Flash back(2 hours ago)
---------------------------

Paula and Tik just left the building and was heading out to their usual restuarnt. They order what they usually orderd.
It was good for a while . . . then this pettite woman came up to them and started to pour cold water at them.

Paula said,"Hey! whats wrong with you? Are you crazy?"

Aom said,"What's wrong with you? Can't find your own husband? Is that why you gotta steal from some one who does have one? You slut! You whore! you-you-"

Tik quickly got up and grabbed Aom and pulled her away from the restuarnt . . .

Paula was so embrass, everyone in the restuarnt stared at her and was whispering amongst themselves . .

Paula quickly left the restuarnt, she found Tik talking to Aom in the parking lot. She turn Tik around and slap him across the face.

Paula said half crying and half mad,"I have never been so humilated in my life! How dare you use me! What do i look like to you? I have a heart and it's not for you or your wife to stomp on it whenever your please!"

With that Paula ran off as she was running away she could hear Tik calling her name and followed by his wife yelling at him. After that she became numb in her thoughts and mind . . . she didn't even know how she got to Beam's house!

--------------------
End of Flashback
--------------------

After hearing what Paula had said it made Beam angry . . .
Who dare hurt the person he loves so much? If he would've had known that Tik was the type of guy who would hurt Paula he would never had allowed Tik to be close to Paula!

Beam got up

Paula asked,"Beam? Where are you going?"

Beam said,"I'm going to beat the crap out of him!"

Paula quickly got up and blocked Beam from the door . .

Paula said,"No! Beam!"

Beam said,"How could you let him do that to you and not fight back?"

Paula said,"I don't want to cause anymore trouble . . . i mean what if he has kids at home who doesn't know anything about this? You can't let them get involved. Just let it go, me and him where never meant to be."

Beam looked at Paula and just wanted to tell her that he would never do that her, not in five life times!

All Beam could do is hugged her even more . . . Paula hugged back, she felt a lot better than before.

Just then Donut walked in on them hugging.

Donut's heart started to beat slower and slower, she couldn't believe what she was seeing . .

Donut manged to ask,"What's going on?"

Paula and Beam quickly let go of eachother . . .

Then Donut saw that Paula was crying.

Donut asked,"Oh my gosh! Paula what happened?"

Paula said,"Tik . . . "

Donut asked,"Tik? What did Tik Do?"

Paula said,"He has a wife, and she came to the restuarnt where me and Tik usually eat. She humiliated me Donut! She acted as if she knew that they were a couple! I din't know till she said it! What am I gonna do Donut?"

Donut quickly hugged her best friend with comfert, Beam just stood there looking at them . . .then he realized that Donut came in with out knocking.

Beam asked,"Hey! What a min.! Did you just came in without knocking?"

Donut said confusingly,"Yes . . .Why?"

Beam said,"You know my house does have a door . . .When you two come in can you please "knock" first? Now i should get a lock!"

Paula looked at Donut and Donut looked back and they both started laughing . . .

Beam looked at them weirdly and asked,"What's so funny? I thought you were sad?"

Paula said,"You two are great! i'm glade i can always rely on you two! You guys made the worst day of my life to a better day. Thanx you guys!"

Donut said,"Hey what are friends for?"

Beam asked,"So i know why Paula came here . . . why did you came here Donut?"

Donut said,"What? Can't i come over just for fun? Anyway i came here to ask if you would like to go out to eat . . . because Paula was out and i had no one to eat with . . i felt lonely! But now that Everyones here lets go eat and celebrate that a scumpbag like Tik is out of your life Paula! watcha think?"

Paula said,"Not bad! maybe it would make me feel even more better! Beam?"

But Beam was no where to be seen.

Paula and Donut shouted,"Aii Beam!"

Then Beam came out of his bedroom dressing more properly

Beam asked,"What? Can't a guy get ready without you girls yelling?"

Donut said,"Ouy! i thought you didn't want to go with us!"

Paula added,"Yeah . . .thought that you would rather eat your noodles then eat with us fancy girls!"

Both Paula and Donut started giggeling . . .

Beam said,"Hahahahaha . . .Very funny! Now are we gonna eat or what?"

They all headed out to go eat.

n_naruk

FiRST READER AND
CLiFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
This story is already done! I'm just too lazy to put the rest up. I'm currently working on my story. Hehehe. I'll post up more onces I'm done with the P.O.V. for FWY :)

n_naruk

Chapter 3

That night Donut was in her room thinking of the hug that Beam gave Paula earlier that day. She just couldn't shake the image out of her head. She sat up all night thinking of the stupidest thing ever. The out of no where Donut got an idea . . .

The very next morning Donut went striaght to the construction site where Beam was.

Beam was surprise to see Donut at the site . .

Beam asked,"Donut! What are you doing here?"

Donut said,"Beam . . ."

Beam said,"Yeah?"

Donut asked,"I was wondering if you would like to go to Chieng Mai with me for a couple of days . . ."

Beam has a questionable expression on his face

Beam asked,"ah . . who else is going? and for what reason?"

Donut said,"I was going to ask Paula but i ask you first because i want to surprise Paula when we're there and i need your to help with my surprise."

Beam walked closer to Donut and asked,"What's the surprise?"

Donut gave Beam a weak smile and said,"I'll tell you later . . .plus it's your surprise too!."

Beam said,"Really? Hmm . . . i wonder what it is! I can't wait! When are we going?"

Donut said,"Tomorrow!"

With that Donut walked off before Beam could have a chance to refuse to go.

Next Donut stopped by Paula's place knowing so well that Paula had cancelled all her appointments that day.

Once Donut got there She asked,"So how are you feeling?"

Paula's eyes were still red and her nose got red as well. Paula looked horrible and a big mess.

Paula asked,"What do you think?"

Donut smiled and said,"You look so beautiful! you should look like this everyday!"

Paula threw a pillow at Donut

Paula said,"Hahaha very funny!"

Donut said,"Ouch! any way why won't you take a couple of days off? And go on vacation to Chieng Mai! Come on it's my treat!"

Paula said,"Well, If I go and you go, then whose going to look after the office and the clients? Don't tell me Beam will?!"

Donut smiled and said,"Of course not! that Boy can't even handle the people at the construction site every well! Besides, he's coming with us!"

Paula said,"What?"

Donut ignoring Paula's reaction continued,"We have so many people working for us, a couple of days with them at the job won't make us in debts!"

Paula said,"Wait . . . Beam is going with us?"

Donut said,"Yes . . Why is there something wrong?"

Paula said,"No . . I thought it was a girl hang out kind of thing!"

Donut said,"Don't worry . . it'll be fun!"

After trying to get Paula to go (Which took at least 2-3 hours to do so) The very next day they headed to out to Chieng Mai.

The weather was nice and breezy, not too hot nor too cold, just perfect.
All day they went site seeing in the city. When night came they all seperated to freshen up before dinner.

When the time came to eat dinner, only Paula and Beam showed up.

Paula asked,"Where's Donut?"

Beam said,"I thought she was with you!"

Paula said,"No, i thought she was getting ready for dinner?"

But then they both notice that the table was set for two people and there was a single candle lit in the middle of the table.

Paula and Beam looked at eachother confusingly . .

Both Beam and Paula asked,"What's going on?"

Just then a waiter pulled the cart of food towards them.

Paula asked,"Excuse me, why is this set for two people?"

The waiter said,"The lady told me to hand this note to the both of you, once you read the note then you'll understand."

after that he left leaving the both of them in a confuse maze.

The note read:

Hey Paula! Beam!

Just wanted to say that once you guys have read this note i would be long gone! So don't try to look for me! Paula i know that you just got out of a long relationship but life goes on! So put your chin up high and smile because your smile is so beautiful besides the person who loves you will miss it! As for you Beam! I know you have had a long crush on Paula for the longest time . . .this is your chance to prove to her how much you like her! So don't ruin it!

Love you guys both!
Donut

After reading the note they both looked at eachother in dibelief . . .

After what seems like a long time Paula finally spoke first.

Paula said,"Umm . . . Beam . . .I'm sorry but i just don't feel the same as you do for me. All this time I only thought of you as a best friend and as a brother. I'm sorry but it's better for us to be friends.

With that Paula left to go to her room leaving Beam just standing there just thinking of what had just happened.​

n_naruk

Chapter 4

Donut had just reached home . .
She notice that there was two unread message on her answering machine.

Donut thought: Great messages . . . bet ya it's Beam and Paula wondering where i am!

She click the button

Message one: (Paula)"Donut! I can't believe you did this! You know i just got out of a long relationship! Did you know you just ruined a long friendship with me and Beam?i know you meant well, but it just didn't help. Next time you do something like this again do the research first! I'm leaving Chieng Mai right now! Thanks but no thanks!

This made Donut's tears fall down a lot easier . .

Message Two: (Beam) "I can't believe you wrote that! How could you? If i need help to have Paula as my girlfriend i wouldn't wast my time asking you! Now Paula can't even look at me the same way she used to! How on earth did you get the idea of me liking Paula? What give it away? Arggh! I don't know what I'm going to do with you! WE NEED TO TALK WHEN I GET BACK! WHICH WON'T BE LONG!

Donut turned off the phone in her apartment and went striaght to her room wondering whats going to happen next.

It was still dark out when Donut opened her eyes to the sound the her door banging. She looked at her clock it was 3:15 in the morning.

She quickly got up and opend the door wondering who it would be at this time of the night.

To her surprise it was Beam all drunk and everything . .

Beam said,"I told you it won't be long for me to talk to you! Why did you turn off your phone? *Hiccup*"

Beam was tipping over but Donut grabbed him just in time. She dragged him to the sofa.

Donut mumbling to herself,"I can't believe you would get drunk over this! How stupid can you get?"

Donut decided to go to her room to get a towel so she can clean Beam up. But when she turned around she found that she is standing only inches away from Beam himself!
Donut grasped but before she could do anything else Beam grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her down on her bed.

Donut frightend asked,"Beam W-what are you doing? Your drunk i think you should rest!"

Beam didn't answer he fell down right on top of Donut and started kissing her on her shoulder, left to right. Donut tried freeing herself but the more she tried the stronger the hold was on her.

Donute Pleaded,"Beam please stop! I'm not Paula! Stop! Please!"

Donut was on the brink to cry . . .

Beam just ignored Donut's Plead, he continue to kiss her, he moved closer to her lips and kiss her soft at first, but harden by the second. He kissed her like he was hungry for her and couldn't get enough of her. While he was busy kisisng her his hands were busy riping off her clothes. It seems like Beam didn't even care if the clothes were still able to be worn again or not. Beam moved back to see Donut's face, all he could see was the tears in her eyes and those rosy lips of hers. One look at her rosy lips he leaned closer to kiss her again, this time it was hard and rough and deeper with the passion of hate yet a little bit of love in it. His left arm holding her close to him and his right hand moving back and forth on her sides.

n_naruk

Chapter 5

Once Paula reached home she decided to go striaght to sleep but for some odd reason she couldn't get the image of the letter away from her. How is it that Donut would know that Beam had a crush on her and not her herself? After thinking about it for a while Beam wasn't that bad . . .

Paula had a smile on her face, she just realized that Beam would be a nice boyfriend type, after all Beam doesn't have anyone and had never cheated on someone before.

That's it, tomorrow she would talk to Beam about it, she felt so stupid for rejecting Beam in the first place. She should've thought about it before giving Beam the answer. Now she can't wait to see Beam the next day!

After what felt like forever to Donut it was all over with . . .
Beam was sleeping next her with his arms around her waist. She had tears in her eyes and couldn't believe what Beam had just done to her. True she loves the guy to death but she didn't want him to do this out of anger, she wanted to happen out of love. But she guess it would never happen to her out of love since she knew that Beam has a crush on their best friend. What was she to do?

When the sun rise in Donut's room she decided to get up, but she couldn't move because Beam still wouldn't let go, just as she was about move his arms Beam's eye's opened up. This startled Donut . . .

Beam move in closer to Donut and whispered in her ears,"Are you mad at me?"

This gave Donut goosebumps . .

Donut replied,"What would you think? If one of your best friend decided to get revenge to you by doing such thing?"

Beam sat up and lean over Donut's shoulder and said,"Who said I was getting revenge? True i was mad that you would actually tell Paula how i felt about her, but last night as i was in the taxi i was thinking why would I go with someone who doesn't even see me in that way? i would only get hurt. Then i realized why not go with someone who really cares about me?"

Donut looked at Beam in the eyes and asked,"How would you know that i care about you?"

Beam smiled and said,"Because how else would you know that i have a crush on Paula? Not even the girl herself knew about it! until last night of course."

Donut asked,"So you didn't do this out of anger or revenge?"

Beam smiled and said,"No . . . i was drunk last night because i didn't know what to do . . . i didn't know how to approach you, for the first time didn't know how to approach a beautiful girl like you! I was surprise to find out that it was you all this time that i have been waiting for!"

This made Donut's heart skip a beat and she smiled.

Beam leaned in closer and softly kiss Donut on the lips . . .

Paula got up really early, she didn't know how to approach Beam after how she had reacted last night. So she decided to head over to Donut's place to see if Donut can help her out, after all it was Donut who had planned this eventful thing to them.

Donut was in the shower when the door bell ring. Beam was still in a towel waiting for Donut to get out of the shower.

Beam thought who on earth would be over at this time in the morning.

So Beam opened the door, to his surprise it was Paula. Paula was as surprise as Beam.

Paula's heart was torn into pieces once again, twice in one week. But Paula didn't want to show Beam how hurt she is to find Beam half naked in front of her in her best friend's apartment.

Paula asked,"Beam! What are you doin here? Half naked?"

But before Beam could answer Donut came out with only a towel on . .

Donut asked,"Beam who ca--"

Donut stopped once she saw her Best friend at the door, she felt sick and wish she had never planned a surprise for them last night, maybe then things wouldn't be too complicated.

Donut said,"Paula! Can you wait a min. i'll get dress right now!"

Right after Donut left Paula walked in and Beam closed the door behind her.

In Paula's head at the moment was Beam was a player, just last night it was revealed to her that Beam has feelings for her, but just over night he was sleeping with her best friend.

n_naruk

Chapter 6

Paula decided to sit down on the sofa, while Beam decided to take shower. a coiuple of min. later Donut came out fully dressed.

Donut said nerviously,"I-I'm sorry--"

Paula smiled and asked,"Sorry for what?"

Donut asked,"Aren't you mad from last night? I mean your right i should've gotten my facts before i did something stupid like last night! I hope your not too mad . . . i mean you sounded really pissed off on my answering machine."

Paula managed to smile and said,"Don't worry, i never had feelings for Beam anyway. We're jsut friends."

When Paula said that Beam was standing by the bedroom door, he was hurt. It was true that he thinks Donut was cute and beautiful but he also still got feelings for Paula. That was one of the reason why he got drunk before heading to Donut's place. He was hoping that Donut could help change his mind about Paula. But i guess some things just can't change.

But as for Donut she was relieved, she was relieved that Beam has finally noticed her and that Paula didn't really have feelings for Beam . . .Finally something in her life is complete she wouldn't ask for anything more!

Paula looked at her best friend and could tell that Donut was really happy at the moment. She didn't realize that Donut had has feelings for Beam . . . it seems like Donut had liked Beam for the longest time. Paula felt stupid for only thinking of herself and not the people around her.

Paula asked,"So . . .when did this happened? How come you didn't tell me that you have feelings for Beam? and when you do, why did you gave him to me?"

Donut said,"i knew that Beam had had the longest crush on you so . . . i set up a date for you two once i found out that you are single again!"

Paula stopped smiling and said,"Donut . . .promise me you would never do anything like this again? You should always put yourself first! Do you understand me?"

Donut smiled and said,"Yes mom!"

Paula said,"Hey! Do i look that old?"

Donut laughed and said,"No . . . but you sure act like an olde!"

Just then Beam walked in . ..

Beam asked,"Hey what's so funny? Wanna fill me in?"

Paula said,"Non of your business! It's all girls stuff, if you wanna know be a girl!"

Beam said,"Ha! Don't you wish!"

Paula said,"Why not? Then we can be the girl version of D2B!"

Beam said,"D2B? Ha i'm hotter than those three guys put together!"

Donut said,"Hehehehe . . .Beam . . .Don't you wish!"

Beam said,"Hey! wat side are you on?"

Donut said,"No one's, im hungry lets go eat out!"

They all headed out, Donut went first leaving Beam and Paula in the room for a couple of min.

Paula said,"Beam . . .If you ever hurt Donut in any way i swear i would never forgive you! And that's a promise!"

Beam said,"Don't worry . . .I will never hurt her because i know how it feels to get hurt. When i do something i give it my all."

The tension between them was not friendly like it used to, it was more like an enemy battling against eachother.

n_naruk

Chapter 7

At the resturant Donut was sitting in between them both, their was an errie tension between Paula and Beam and Donut could that erris tension as well.

Donut asked,"Hey we haven't gone to the movies in a while, you guys wanna go? since we all have work tomorrow?"

Paula looked at Beam and Beam looked back at Paula, they both didn't want to go especially if the other person was going to be there.

Paula said,"Um . . .Donut i got clients worksheet that i have to work on."

Donut said,"You can do that later! it's only 1:00 p.m. and the movie is only 2 to 3 hours! you'll have plently of time! Come on go with us!"

Beam said,"If Paula doesn't want to go with us i don't think we should force her, honey."

Donut smiled when Beam said "honey" to her, it also gave her goosebumps but a nice one.

But when Paula heard it only makes her want to throw up, for some reason she just wanted to leave and not see Beam ever again. She didn't even want to see his face ever again!

Paula said,"You two should go . . . it would be like a first date Donut! If i go it would be like i'm the third person. i don't want to be the third person in any one's relationship."

Donut could feel the tension in Paula's voice she wonderd if Paula has feelings for Beam or not.

After Paula was done talking she got up and left.
But Donut was curious so she got up and followed Paula out the door, leaving Beam paying for the bills by himself.

Beam talking to himself,"Ok i know i'm the guy but do i always have to pay the bills everytime we go out and eat?"

~Outside with Paula and Donut~

Donut shouted,"Wait! Paula! Stop!"

Paula stopped half way to her car and turned around. . .

Donut reached Paula and asked,"do you have feelings for Beam? Cause if you do . . ."

Paula stopped her and said,"Donut, are you crazy? Me and Beam are just friends, NOTHING else. Trust me . . .if i had feelings for Beam don't you think I would have said yes to him last night?"

Donut said,"Yeah, but why is it that i feel like you two hate eachother? Since this morning? You guys acted like you guys have been enemies since the beginning of times! You don't have to lie to make me happy, just tell me the truth, do you regret what you said to Beam last night?"

Paula saw Beam coming out of the resturant and saw him coming towards them, she made it loud and clear so that Beam could hear her too, she replied,"No, i don't regret with what i said last night to Beam. what i said i meant it rather it was last night or in 10 years, my answer would be the same . . .don't worry Donut, you think too much. Go have fun with your new boyfriend, i got work to do! Bye!"

With that Paula walked off, as she was walking to her car a shed of tears found its way out of her eyes.

n_naruk

Chapter 8

The next day Paula was talking to some clients about their house being almost finished.

Paula said,"Mr. and Mrs. Vongphakdy your house should be done in 2 months time."

Mr. Vongphakday asked,"Is it too much truoble for you if i ask to go see the house at the moment?"

Paula froze for a seconed knowing too well that Beam would be there.

Paula said,"No, no problem at all, but i must say that there are construction workers there and i'm afraid the Mrs. would not be pleaseed."

Mrs. Vongphakday said,"Oh don't worry about me, i would love to see how the house is so far."

Paula gave them a weak smile and said,"Well then . . . lets go."

They finally reached the unfinished house, out in front was Beam ordering the workers around.

Paula introduced the Vongphakdy's to Beam.

Beam said,"IF you would like you can take a look around just stay out of the workers way so they can work comfertably and so they can get the job done on time."

Mr. Vongphakdy said,"Thank you."

With that they left to go look around, Paula was about to follow them but Beam stopped her.

Beam asked,"What? are you too good to talk to your "Best friend" now?"

Paula turned around and said,"No, I just want to make sure that my client is in good hand, is there something wrong?"

Beam said,"No."

Beam quickly grabbed Paula's wrist and dragged her to the side of the house where no one could see them.
Beam grabbed both of her shoulder close to him.

Paula said,"What are you doing? You have a Girlfriend! You should not be doing this!!! Let Me GO!"

Beam smirked at her and said,"You DO have feelings for me! Don't you? Why did you refuse me in the first place? Do you relize you made things a lot diffcult than it really should be?"

Paula said,"Ha! The person who made it difficult was YOU! Did you know the reason why i came to see Donut yesturday was to have her help me to make it up for you and me! You know how much it hurt to see you in her apartment with nothing but a towel around you after finding out that you had a long crush on me? Do you know how it feels to get your heart broken TWICE in one week? True, i was wrong to say no at first, but i didn't know how to react to you. After being friends for almost ten years, i was shock!"

This made Beam's heart ach even more, he had a chance with the person he had loved for almost ten years and he had reuined it by making love to the person who had loved him for the same amount of time as he had for Paula. The worst part of it all he did it with their best friend.
Beam looked at Paula who has tears in her eyes, it had always hurt him inside when he sees tears in her eyes.

Beam said,"Don't cry, please . . ."

Beam whiped the tears out of Paula's eyes, then he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.

What they don't know that Donut was there and had heard everything that they had said. Now she saw that Beam had kissed her and this made Donut's heart broken into millions of pieces. She felt betrayed by her best friend and by the person she loves oh so dearly. Tears were falling uncontrollbly.

Donut said,"You guys both lied to me!"

Both Beam and Paula let go of eachother and was shock to see Donut there.

Donut said,"I had asked and asked over again if you had regret what you said to Beam and you said no, not in ten years the answer would be the same. But here today your words are turn upside down. As for you Beam if you still have feelings for her you should have never come to me for reassurance! What do i look like to you guys? A game for you guys to see how much you guys love eachother? I have a heart and feelings too! The worst part of all I'm being betrayed by the two most important people in my life!"

With that Donut ran off into her car and drove off, followed by Beam and Paula. Beam shouted to the construction worker that he would be back.
They followed Donut's car, Donut was speeding off and was crying as she was driving. In her head all Donut could think of the words that she heard from them and the image of them kissing eachother. She was deep in her thoughts that she didn't see the big semi-truck coming out of the intersection and crashed head on first.

From behind Beam and Paula saw what had happend.

Paula screamed out Donut's name, Beam stepped on the breaks really hard.

People at the hospital was rushing Donut in the ICU room, followed by Beam and Paula.

The nurse said,"Sorry friends and relatives have to wait outside."

Paula had tears in her eyes and Beam didn't know what to do. All he did was try to comfert Paula, he tried to hug her for comfert but Puala pushed him out of the way.

Paula said,"This our fault! This would not had happen if- if- ARGH!"

Beam said,"it's not your fault it's mine! I shouldn't have done that to you, knowing that i'm not available no more!"

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
donut meant well for beam and paula..but GASP....beam did that to donut *mouth drops.....ahhhhh......

edit: oooo more to read..reading right now :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
right now...i am so SPEECHLESS....my mouth was dropped the whole entire time....

poor donut...so sad...i'm on the verge of tears...paula and beam...WHY?????? i wonder what's going to happen now....
the heart wants what the heart wants

n_naruk

right now...i am so SPEECHLESS....my mouth was dropped the whole entire time....

poor donut...so sad...i'm on the verge of tears...paula and beam...WHY?????? i wonder what's going to happen now....
the heart wants what the heart wants
Lol. RR. I know how you felt. I was the same way too when I read the story! I think there's like one more part left to the story....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Lol. RR. I know how you felt. I was the same way too when I read the story! I think there's like one more part left to the story....
one more....i wonder what will happen...will donut want paula and beam...after what happened between her and beam that night...