Thov Qib Hlub Koj Ib Zaug

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
This is the 2 Hmong movie (first one was Neej Ntshaw Niam Yau - Nkauj Ntsum thiab Tub Tuam lub neeg) that I actually watched from the beginning to the end. It was very good. Like SweeTie_Dan said, the movie ends without solving anything. The guy has not broke up with his gf or told her about his marriage. He has not found out about his gf's relationship with the other dude. I want to know what's gonna happen to the main girl's parents' relationship. I thought her mom was going to die and her dad was going to become like Nom Paj. This movie needs to continue. It deserves a sequel. I liked this movie more than Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag.

I don't trust the main guy's love confession. How can you say you love this girl but still say i love you to other girl? Why can't he break it off with his girlfriend? I wasn't moved by his love confession, because it's just doesn't feel like he loves her at all, even though he has so many tears on his eyes.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
agree agree that there should be a sequel and it would be great..... ME too... I don't trust pra'ek love confession...his heart is still not yet sure which one to only love forever..... although of course he seen to love nang'ek more...but the ending is still not clear...........

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe we can email Twin Star to continue this movie. I'm going to send them an email. This Hmong movie rocks my world. I watched it with my sister last night until past 2am in the morning even though I had to wake up 6am this morning to go to work. I couldn't stop in the middle of the movie. I hardly mumbling about Hmong movies, but I loved this movie. If they make a sequel to conclude the unsolved problems in the movie, then this movie will be perfect for me.

Well, i'm going to send my requst to make a sequel now.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
this movie have two part right? isn't worth buying?
i my opinion i think it is but the ending is unclear...yeas Lee Xiong does take request for another sequeal, i am going to send an email also! :D

Fearless

sarNie Adult
This is the 2 Hmong movie (first one was Neej Ntshaw Niam Yau - Nkauj Ntsum thiab Tub Tuam lub neeg) that I actually watched from the beginning to the end. It was very good. Like SweeTie_Dan said, the movie ends without solving anything. The guy has not broke up with his gf or told her about his marriage. He has not found out about his gf's relationship with the other dude. I want to know what's gonna happen to the main girl's parents' relationship. I thought her mom was going to die and her dad was going to become like Nom Paj. This movie needs to continue. It deserves a sequel. I liked this movie more than Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag.

I don't trust the main guy's love confession. How can you say you love this girl but still say i love you to other girl? Why can't he break it off with his girlfriend? I wasn't moved by his love confession, because it's just doesn't feel like he loves her at all, even though he has so many tears on his eyes.

I liked the movie also and the songs were good. I also liked the n'ek, I think she's really pretty. I just noticed that she's the same girl from the movie nbauj npaim lub kua muag. Anyways, I completely agree with you that the movie does not feel complete. There are a lot of other problems unresolved. There needs to be a part 3.

Does anybody have the song that was in the previews? I believe doua thao is the singer.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
hopefully they will do part 3 cause if they do it will be cool cause this movie is really good.......so have anyone e-mail them and tell them to do part 3.....

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I emailed them requesting a continuation of this movie, but I have not heard anything from them yet. What's the point of putting their email on the cover when they never reply to people?

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow.. seems so good to buy... i think i am so in love with the story line.... :wub: :wub: ehehe....

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
i have seen this movie and i'm sure it is worth buying... oh man i just couldn't stop laughing... the na'ek is soo funny.. watch it and you'll know...XD.. i agree as other say too .. the ending doesn't seem to be complete ...i hope there is a continue part 3 to it...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Finally saw the movie. I didn't like the cover too much so when I first saw it I ignore it. After watching it it's actually a pretty interesting movie. I find the na'ke is too skinny and not that attracting but her acting here is awesome and won me over looks. I think she did a much better acting here then her first movie. The pa'ke is okay. Look lookwise he's alright. As for acting it's okay. To me it's the storyline and acting from the na'ke that got my attention.

kazee

it was a good comedy/romance storyline.. i thought it was good.. the girl was cute, but they put too much make up on her.. the guy.. they could have picked a cuter guy.. i don't really like him, but that's just my personal preference.. i didn't like the ending.. it just seemed so open.. i agree.. there might be a part 4 to this movie.. like whatever happened to his girlfriend... or her parents.. or that other older guy..

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
is this movie worth my money. because i dont reall like Twin Star Production. but the nek in that movie is very pretty.