Thousand Years Of Love

SunStar

sarNie Elites
in the ending:
the princess returns back to the past...but now, she loves her lover-look-alike in the future....and cares for her enemy-look-alike in the future as well...becuase he did so much for her...

she returns and her enemy-in-the-past is having his soldiers look for her... they eventually found her and brought her back... she still hates him for killing her love... but willing to stay with him for the sake of her country...(i'm not sure if they got married or not)....

FUTURE: the lover-look-alike and enemy-look-alike met up again... they're friends now... the ELAL asked LLA what he is going to do... LLA says he's going to go look for the princess and runs off while the ELAL is looking shocked....

I PERSONALLY DIDN'T LIKE THE ENDING... NOT ENOUGH CONCLUSION FOR ME AS TO WHO REALLY GETS THE GIRL... they should have made the two guys in the future hanging out somewhere and there walks by a girl who looks like the princess...then they should both look at each other and smile and rush off to her.... THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A NICE ENDING....5555555

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
movie is . . .

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

i just thought it was lame how her lover died when he tried to pull the sword when heknows he wont make it, lol. so basically i laughed, lmao.

&& i was pretty much happy at the end she got together with that guy =P >>"because he did so much for her in the future" yuuuup.