this song is disgracefull!!! by emotion band.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
OMFG! it sounded so wrong and so atrocious! "kuv xav muaj koj ua" *puke* it sent chills down my spine. goodness....my ears are bleeding. i dont even know how to explain myself.

MVwj

sarNie Egg
wow. sounds terrible. why would they even think about singing that?! so wrong on so many levels...

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
Not a fan of theirs nor do I know anything about their band, but this song is trash to me. The lyrics seems like it was written by a middle school kid, and the singing or rapping, was horrible. I can't believe it's their 6th album. :eek: Since they're selling well, maybe I should start my own record label as well. :lol:

*No offense to any of their fans*

m8nhia

sarNie Egg
LMAO
I couldn't even listen to the whole song... about 1 minute at the beginning & 45 seconds at the ending.
reminds me of that one song.. forgot the name of the band, but the song was titled "69"...
and Da Playerz "Bounce"...

This isn't the first nasty song that I have heard of sung by a Hmong band...

It all depends on people's preferences..

but still.. I find it sickening.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Gross!! How sad!! I can't believe this band is still alive! The first time I heard songs from this band, i cried laughing cos they were not good what so ever! But this song is another story! What in heavens name were they thinking?? EWWW!! yeah, i know this is 2008 and things are alot different now, but gosh, this group has no respect what so ever! They so look down on girls in this song! I can't believe their lyrics! they should be ashamed of themselves!

I am sooo freaken grossed by this song! So freaken shameful!

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Ladies...I believe the term is called artistic expression!...lol... AND I thought AV had a problem with
the word "TXIV DEV"...lol

I honestly think that they probably went through a lot of turmoil within themselves when deciding to release this song knowing full well what the backlash would be like. Well...they gambled and it really didn't pan out, but hey...at least they had the guts to do it!...lol.....

WELL.....I HAVE NO ADDITIONAL COMMENTS!!!!!.....lol

cecilia

Staff member
on a second thought, it's just like some of us listing to rapper, rapping out clubbing and doing it -- maybe it's more explicit b/c it's in our language.

regardless, i don't support these kind of ppl --- why pay someone to provide sh*ty songs .. it's better to donate my money for community care than to pay for such artist who express their 'artistic' too much. ah, i'm not hating , just don't support something that i can easily hear around town. lol