this song is disgracefull!!! by emotion band.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I can not believe someone would have ever come up with such song. WHAT ASHAME and damn Emotion really do have the guts to even release it. THis just prove that they are super DIRTY!!! I know everyone is but no need to express it out to the public how horny u are. THis song should be banned from radio station and public.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what the heck what up with the "ua" word...omg...i freaken no gonna buy their shit cd...so digusting...they don't deserve my money for it...stupid people..

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! this song is so funny and i got really shock when listen to this song and i would like WHAT!!!!!!!!!! and also i laugh when listen to this song too and yep too much of the word "UA"

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i guess we are running out of lyrical and ideas.
writing a song in hmong is so hard especially since we are so limited in our metaphors, lines, words, etc.
i guess they wanted something new and different from the usual "kuv nco koj" "kuv hlub koj" type of songs.
but i do agree that this is so......i dont even have a word for it. my ears hurts from listening to "kuv xav muaj koj ua"

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
i guess we are running out of lyrical and ideas.
writing a song in hmong is so hard especially since we are so limited in our metaphors, lines, words, etc.
i guess they wanted something new and different from the usual "kuv nco koj" "kuv hlub koj" type of songs.
but i do agree that this is so......i dont even have a word for it. my ears hurts from listening to "kuv xav muaj koj ua"

:clap: THAT'S RIGHT! I AGREE :dude:
IT'S JUST LIKE LISTENING TO SNOOP DOGG'S (SENSUAL SEDUCTION) OR AKON'S (I WANT TO LOVE YOU & SMACK THAT) IN HMONG TRANSLATE. I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG IT. IT'S CALL HMONG HIP-POP :p

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
well, some of the people who go clubbing, go with this intention, so i say they're just saying what some people are thinking.... anyway, it's a stupid song. i admit that it has good rhythms but aside from that, it's a total waste of 4 minutes of my time and a total waste of the band's investment in producing this song. ..also, it don't seem that original, cuz it seems to be the hmong version of "in da club" (song by usher), I'm not saying they copied it but the theme was already sung by usher. overall, never want to hear this song again.