This or That

Step

Mrs James Ma
In lakorns, I prefer the former. A**h to good but I dont mind watching the latter too (Push in RSLR, he becomes good at the end though) lol

Tablets or syrup

Step

Mrs James Ma
JAMES MA  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: (I wanted to ask you this question but knew you will ask me sometime so I did not ask you lol)
Bieluvr said:
tablets.
James Ji or James Ma?
 James ma or Nadech

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
JAMES MA  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: (I wanted to ask you this question but knew you will ask me sometime so I did not ask you lol)
 James ma or Nadech
LOL. If you asked me, I'll just ask you right back. :)
This one is hard, but to the fact that i've liked Nadech longer I pick Nadech.

Nadech or Mark?

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is difficult. Nadech
Bieluvr said:
LOL. If you asked me, I'll just ask you right back. :)
This one is hard, but to the fact that i've liked Nadech longer I pick Nadech.

Nadech or Mark?

Kim or Yaya :coverlaf:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Jirassaya

Gun or Bie
Aahhh! Why you gotta make my life so hard? Can I just go with both. Haha I feel like I'm Pabu having to decide between purse 1 and purse 2, American food or Thai food, and Buree and Tho. Now you're making me choose between my top two favorite actors. I pick Bie because I liked him longer and respect him a lot. I used to want to get married to him, but now I don't anymore because I see him more as an older brother that I look up to. But Gun is a whole different story.

Gun or Bie?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol sorry I really wanted to put you in this situation
Bieluvr said:
Aahhh! Why you gotta make my life so hard? Can I just go with both. Haha I feel like I'm Pabu having to decide between purse 1 and purse 2, American food or Thai food, and Buree and Tho. Now you're making me choose between my top two favorite actors. I pick Bie because I liked him longer and respect him a lot. I used to want to get married to him, but now I don't anymore because I see him more as an older brother that I look up to. But Gun is a whole different story.
Gun or Bie?
Gun or Bie again?
Bie

AF or spicy forum

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
aymieluvsyu637 said:

I will answer for you ladies.

Gun

Now back to your question @Step..

Heels or sandals?
LOL. I knew for sure you'll pick Gun. I love Bie and Gun the same and they are my top favorite. :)

I pick sandals. I can wear heels, but sandals are more comfy. :)

sticks or stones?