This or That

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh gosh I don't like doing neither. lolXD But guess I'd rather dance than sing. XD

would you rather deal with one Spoiled brat or would you rather deal with a lot of naughty kids?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I rather married an asshole. two can play, but obviously I'm the bigger bitch lol

getting run over by a truck or burn to death

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh god...lol having organ taken out. lol

would you rather clean or cook?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
i'd rather get paid for shopping...(and I honestly don't like shoppin...unless it's for movies...XD)

would you rather eat something really hot and spicy or something so cold that it makes you shiver?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh damn that's a hard one...lol hmm...maybe just a world of me..lol I'd go crazy but heck...lolXD

already born with riches or would you rather earn your way to riches?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol we already been having tv without no cable so I'd choose that...lol even though I miss cable a bit but hahaa better than not having internet..XD

Would you rather walk out in a thunderstorm or walk around some place haunted?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
thunder storm for sure, at least i won't start crying

always having someone there to help you every second of your life or being on your own forever?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
lol even though it might be annoying I'd rather have someone be there to help me every second. loLXD

Having a monkey face or monkey hands?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
sell, trying to buy things breaks my heart, especially if i want it right away

never taking a shower or never brushing your teeth?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh crap...LOLXD I think I'd rather go with never brushing teeth..lolXD rather walk around with bad teeth then bad stench....XD

Would you rather have someone pee on your bed or have no eyebrow?