Theppha But Maya, Theptida Jamlaeng (Kantana)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Kwan20 for the pictures~!
I just finally got a chance to watch last weeks episodes.
Gosh. I wish The attempted :r-scene-pop-corn: were real ones. Pwahahha! :p
I would totally want them to have a :baby-scene-pop-corn: ! :dance1: lol
Also, A KISS! PLEASEEEE! :weee:
Kwan is so good at crying. It was so sad when she went chasing after the car. Poor Kwan! Win is so mean! I was so pissed at him! Gahhh! ahha
It was sad how Utt(d)'s father shot her while shielding Win...
But FINALLY! she's out of the picture. Now we just need to get rid of the other chick. ahah
Mai and (R)Lae is soo confusing but yet so cute! :D
Sad that it's ending this weekend. I'm gonna Miss Kwan & Win so much! :teary:
Kwan looks so pretty with her hair down. I like it :dude: lol
But yeah....YAYY! Tmr's Episode...........oh dang. I forgot. ahahaha
whatever! It's airing tmr anyways! Woot Woot ~ :clap: ahaha

cecilia

Staff member
^Right, i was hoping with the end of the preview too but man, they just have to drag it out -- 17 episodes -- this storyline could have been solve and done the minute he finds out the truth, the memory loss is so unnecessary -- too many focus aspects in this lakorn that's why it became boring and draggy -- i wish ch7 would do something about this. Just when i thought i found a good lakorn, they ruined with something else in it. Maybe next time, i shouldn't get so hype up from episode 1 lol

kwan20

sarNie Adult
It sad this ending today. Hopefully Kwan and Win will pair again in 2012 with a slap and kiss lakorn ;) I really enjoy this lakorn because p'eak and n'eak spend a lot time together and there a lot funny and cute scene, sweet scene. Love it :rockon:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
It sad this ending today. Hopefully Kwan and Win will pair again in 2012 with a slap and kiss lakorn ;) I really enjoy this lakorn because p'eak and n'eak spend a lot time together and there a lot funny and cute scene, sweet scene. Love it :rockon:
I found this lakorn was dragging but I love all the cute scenes between Win & Kwan! YEAH, hope they pair up in 2012 but I want to see them in 2011. hahah

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Yeah the ending was so cute with the firework and the kiss too. I'm going miss to Kwan and Win :cry: . Love Kwan and Win Hopefully 2012 Kwan and Win pair again. Overall this it cute and sweet, drama everything in between. Love it :wub:

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
lol i totally agree with u...:thumbsup:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg.... I just love this lakorn I wished itwas a. Real r scene instead an attempt too but man... I think Ramin knows how martmai feels thatss why he didn't finish her up.... But the 2nd r scene she didn't try to hit him compare to the 1st r scene... Lol how funny were talkin about martmai and ramin r scenes... Lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finally done this lakorn. It was cute and all but it was extremely draggy. I didn't like the multiple subplots. They could have kept it simple with just Ramin finding out that Matmai was Pataramai and Matty. Instead they dragged it out with an extra 5 episodes. I gotta say Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed was better storyline wise.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I work at a wig place and we have a wig similar to the one Kwan wears when she is Matty..
i think its a cute wig in person! Instead of the wig being named Matty its called "Nolia"
ahahha I am thinking about buying that wig

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I finally had a chance to watch this lakorn. I like it from the beginning it's cute n funnybi didn't even fast forward till memories loss then t it's drag and went downhill after that Why ?? Kwan and win are really cute though. I