Theppha But Maya, Theptida Jamlaeng (Kantana)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
omg. so far so good!
She's just intensely Epic. I love her character.
They're sooo freakin' cute! I love the ice cream scene!

BRB to edit! :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So i just started watching this and I like it. The lakorn is really hilarious. A great replacement for Sao Chai Hi-Tech indeed. That mee panda scene of Win got me laughing so hard!

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Oh Ramin no he didnt!! did he give the ring that belongs to Noona to Matmai?? I like scene when Matmai make Ramin work and clean lol so funny. Man the kissing scene it would nice if the mack wasn't on Matmai. So cute.... Love it

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Yes Ramin did gave that ring to Matmai lol sucks now Danu going wonder how did his ring he gave to Na in Matmai's finger. I love every scene with Ramin+Matmin they so cute the ice cream scene was so cute :)

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Okay the truth needs to come out already!!! Win, how dumb are you? Do you not see Matmai, with the RING? when she was acting as the girl with the messed up face. And how can you not tell that Matty is Matmai?? Everything is the same, except the hair which you can tell is a WIG! I'm sorry but that wig needs to go, there are hairs that are just hanging down from the back, it bugs me hahah

Kwan and Win, cute but acting needs to improve with Win. Same goes for the girl who plays "Noo Na" Her acting isn't so strong.. Basically every one's acting need to improve except Kwan and the girl who plays the servant.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Thats the same thing I say how the hell u cant tell its same person even with blonde wig and scar face u can tell right away its same person. I wouldn't blame or say Ramin stupid cuz they following the script the person wrote it and Win is just doing his job he dont care all he care is getting the money and doing his best. Cant blame him but its true stupid lakorn Matmai servant she so annoying and short ass dont want see her she thinks shes being funny its annoying she need to go.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
LOL Matmai going to be crazy she jealous of herself, howcome she can be jealous that Ramin help Matty. I enjoy this lakorn very much. Kwan and Win so cute :)

Kwana and Win they very look natural together :cloud9:

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is getting so good right now. Love Kwan and Win's chemistry. they're super duper cute together :wub: :spin:

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Credit to baankwan
Kwan start to smile again after her father pass. Fan club get to visit the set. 10-12-10

kwan20

sarNie Adult
credit to citylove
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg0SuePbG-s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywu8zCZcGp0