TheGurlo22's Creations <3 [UPDATED October 1st]

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Hey,,Thanks for the wonderful comments :) Here are some I made today <3
Thanks for supporting me!!

Here's a poster I made for my friend for her fanmovie :) I really like this poster..even though it's simple :D

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the nice comment :) Here are more I have been making...Thanks again :)

I wasn't careful about spelling Mario's last name..so i spelled it wrong..but oh well:D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
DANG!
You're SO PRO now!
omggah.i LOVE them so muchh<3
Mario and Pinky One is the BEST!Btw,i like your POSTERS!
You're super GOOD!

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the comments!! The comments are just so...Great && I love them <3 Thanks lotties!
I made some more out of photoshop..i don't think i'm a pro at it yet..still messing around with things :D

Here's a picture of Bie that I was just messing around with..I didn't add my signature on it so
if you use it..please give me credit :D

Here's another one I made for my a friend on youtube for her fanmovie because she didn't like the layout on the first one :)
Well, she told me to do it in black & white..so yep :D Hope it looks good cuz i'm not that good...haha

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for the comment :) Here's more I made today...Starting to love photoshop..
i think i'm starting to get the hang of it..just need to be more advance :D

Here's one I made,,I don't think it really look that good,,but yea :)

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Those are awesome. I love that wallie of Pinky. Nicely done.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all of your wonderful comments!!! I love them all <3 Thanks mucchies :D
Here's one more that I made of Vill :) I love this girl,,but yea :) It might not be quite that good,,it's really simple :)&& i kinda fix her makeup on one of them
Here it is: