TheGurlo22's Creations <3 [UPDATED October 1st]

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww!! Thanks for the wonderful & AMAZINGGGG Comments!!! :D I love them so much <3..Thanks alot!!!!!!
Haven't got my photoshop back yet,,*sigh* but yea,,gonna have to get it soon..well,,hope so ^_^ here are more that i made,,
again,,the cropping might not be that good, cuz the programs i used aren't that advanced,,so yep :D ENJOY!!!

I Love Fang & Toey's new photoshoot :D Sweet! LOL

This one might not be that good,,cuz i just did it really quick :) and i'm so happy that the
i don't have school Thurs & Fri!! Yay,,i can stay home all day creating artworks,,haha :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMGG,
I love the Bie & Min one.
Fang's new photoshoot?
you gotta tell me the link.
somehow, i don't have that much pictures of her TT.TT
Love the Art;

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the comments guys <3 I'm really pissed cuz my uncle's going away for a while and won't
have time to fix my Photoshop..so yea :) I'll have to wait for him to come back..*sigh* Guess i'm going to have to use Paint.net,,but it's
alright..i love that program too :D so yep..Here's more!!!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG<3
tehe;love them fer suree<3
aha,love the BIE&CHOMPOO one:D

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww,,Thanks for all of the beautiful comments!!!! I totally LOVE them!! You guys are the
ones who inspired me to create these artworks!!! Thank you so much!!!! (Haven't gotten my Photoshop back! But,,oh well :D)
Here are some SIMPLE banners that I created...I was too tired to make them,,so it's really SIMPLE!! LOL :D