The Unpredictable Love

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, Bee's pregnant! Only after one time doing :loool: Wonder how Bee will react when she finds out that she's pregnant.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
It's so great updated already! I guess Pong is really curious that he now knows Bee is 4 weeks pregnant with his kid! Continue with the updates I was waiting just for the updates. What's gonna happen between Pang Oh and Tui? Will Oh give up Pang to Tui? I'll wait to see.
Next chapter I will update more on tui, pang, and oh

Ah, Bee's pregnant! Only after one time doing :loool: Wonder how Bee will react when she finds out that she's pregnant.

She doesn't know what to do now

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Rita sure doesn't know what to do that's why is just going to find the Daddy of her baby and make sure that he takes his responsibilities of taking the baby in as his own.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
no updates yet! well, I guess you are still busy so I'll give you as much time because I know that I gotta be patient, it takes up alot of thinking.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
no updates yet! well, I guess you are still busy so I'll give you as much time because I know that I gotta be patient, it takes up alot of thinking.

Soorrryyyy I won't update till the end of this week since I'm on vacation from work so I'm traveling at the moment

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Soorrryyyy I won't update till the end of this week since I'm on vacation from work so I'm traveling at the moment
Thanks for telling us! So that I wouldn't be on the whole day with no updates. Well, hope you have fun on your vacation traveling in the hotness. loL| JK

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.8

I'm back!!! I'm sorry about not posting when I was gonna to. I had a family emergency and needed to focus on that.

Pong: Why are you crying for?
Bee: Why? Because I'm pregnant with your child and how am I gonna face my parents and everyone
Pong: Easy your marry
Bee: You don't understand, they gonna think I got you trap in this
Pong: Don't worry about it
Bee: Please Leave
Pong: WHAT?? No your carrying my offspring

Pong wouldn't leave Bee alone in the hospital until she was able to leave. He was super happy he was gonna be a dad but knowing that Bee doesn't love him or want him to be in her live after the baby is born.

Bee came up with the idea after she gives birth. Her and the baby will disappear from Pong life so he can go back to the way he was. She doesn't want to be in a marriage where she gonna wonder who he sleeping with.

Pong agree with Bee remanding because he got a couple of months to make her believe he willing to be faithful for her and the child. He doesn't want her to take thier child away from him. He decided that he needed to change for the better since he gonna be a father and needed to make her believe he gonna give up his play boys way.

Pong called his parents about the news.

Pong dad: Pong what's is the matter?
Pong: Ummm... your gonna be a grandfather
Pong dad: What? With who?
Pong: Who esle my wife Bee
Pong dad: Ohh... that great, I let your mother know

With dad Pong hung up, thinking what to do

In the mean time........

Pang was working at the hospital. She couldn't wait to see Oh tonight since he has a big surprise for her. She wanted to know what it was.

Tui hire a private investigator to dig on dirt about Pang and her bua Oh. He couldn't find anything bad about Oh. But he can make Oh look bad so Pand could leave his ass for him.

Back to Bee.....

Bee decided she couldn't be a mother because she didn't want her child to be unlove by the father. She decided that she gonna go to the hospital to aborted the baby without Pong knowing after that she gonna run away from him. That was her plan she doesn't know what to do.

Pong in the mean time was trying to think of away to woo Bee. Since he was marry to her wanted to try to be faithful for their sack of their child.

The next morning...........

Bee woke up early without telling Pong anything. She pack her bag and left without saying anything. But she didn't know that Pong was up that ealry and saw her with her suitcase. He decided to follow her knowing she was trying to hide away from him but didn't know about her plans.

He was right behind following her to her parents house dropping her suitcase and getting back in the taxi. They reach to the hospital. He got off to follow her to see what she was up to. He heard that she wanted to abort the baby. He was angry about Bee doing this behind his back. He walk behind her and.....................

TBC.....

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
omj, Pong is sure going to go into the office where he heard Bee talking with the doctor that she wanted to have a abortion. It's nice that Pong did get up early and follow her unless he wouldn't know.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile

Ch.9

Enjoy!!!!

Pick her up and carried her out of the hospital. Bee is screaming and kicking Pong to put her down.

Pong: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Bee: You think I want this child
Pong: AT LEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE
Bee: What a chance for you to cheat on me and leave his child in the street
Pong: I wouldn't do that
Bee: So far all I see is Playboy writing all over your body
Pong: Give me a chance before you do something that your gonna regret
Bee: I will give you a chance before the baby is born and if you break. Trust me you will never see me or the baby.
Pong: Promise with all the money in the world I won't let anything happen

Bee felt asleep feeling really tired from this long day. She felt guilty for not giving Pong a chance to be a father.

In the mean time......

Pang was waiting for Oh to come pick her up at her place. She couldn't wait for her surprise.

Pang was wearing a mini strapless black dress. She was soo happy that she was spending some time with his since they were both busy with work.

Oh arrive at 7 to pick up Pang. She was stunning that she took his breath away. He was all suit up for this surprise he was giving to her.

They reach to his private beach house. Anything was beautiful. The table was set up perfect. There was a guy playing the piano. While dinner was serving.

Oh: I know we been dating for a real long time and all
Pang: Yes I know
Oh: I really want to spend my life with you

He got up from his chair and went toward Pang. He kneel down and took out his grandmother ring to ask for her hand in marriage.

Oh: I love, would you give me the honor to marry me
Pang: Yes, she started to cry

TBC.....

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wah, good thing Pong followed Bee and took her away from the hospital. It's good that Pong is willing to change himself just for Bee and the baby.

Thanks for the update!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Wah, good thing Pong followed Bee and took her away from the hospital. It's good that Pong is willing to change himself just for Bee and the baby.

Thanks for the update!
I surely agree with you. Changing for just the baby and Bee. Amazing, you sure can't find much guys like that these days.