The union of Mr brat & Miss loner

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you so much. LOL Navin was mean to her, yet he lost his short heehee. Like Fun said, woman are not prepared for it, and it's very embarrassing when it happens when you least expects it.

meown

sarNie Egg
Hehe, thanks guys for your comments *HUGS* LOL. fun4fun Actually Kanya did goes off on him, as Kanya is actually a pretty timid girl , the outburst of her saying that he's an "old banshee" is actually her "volcano outburst." She's pathetic actually. <_< And rahut-rissaya, you betcha that Navin will lose a lot more than shorts later. :p Serves him right.

Phuket ~Na Thalang Mansion~

Thanarak Na Thalang, one of Phuket’s richest businessmen sips his coffee, as he listens to a weedy old man in front of him talk.

“Khun Thanarak, as you know, our Kuning is a Muslim. I really can’t offer you my daughter’s hand…Unless your son converted to Islam.” Nakpa shakes his head and continued, “But I don’t think it’s possible. Navin will be too stubborn to change his religion for anyone.”

Thanarak nods his head, “yes, I quite believe that so Khun Nakpa. My son is indeed too proud to forsake his culture and religion for a single woman. Well, I guess that settles it then. I’ll make a call to Navin in Bangkok to tell him that the proposal was null.”

“And I must make a call to Kuning in Bangkok too; she had been getting out of hands lately, with the encouragement of that aunt of her! Heavens forbids that she’s behaving raucously in Bangkok!” Espeically with that Navin boy, he added silently.

Thanarak said, “I am sure that Kuning is a sensible girl and won’t do things like that, Khun Nakpa. Don’t worry, and I really appreciate and thanks you for taking out your time, to come to Phuket personally to tell us your decision.

And even though it is indeed regrettable that we couldn’t be in laws, but please rest assured that it would not affects the good will and relationship between our two families, Khun Nakpa.”

“Yes, Yes Khun Thanarak. Of course it won’t affect us…Forgive me, I really must get going now. I have some matters to settle with my sister. ” Nakpa gave a wai to Thanarak, and proceed to leave.

meown

sarNie Egg
Yes rahut...I know quite a few of people like this out there too...It's just too sad. I'm not condemning islam or anything, but I really thinks that sometimes they really shouldn't force people to convert in order to get married to them...

No offences to any muslims out there.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Finally got caught up with all your updates and I'm loving every bit of it. Especially with Navin and Kanya met up!!!! About converting religious, to me personally, it shouldnt even matter that they're not the same religion. But i guess that's just how some people are. Update soon na!​

meown

sarNie Egg
MCOT Breaking News!

Insurgency in the south death toll rises: A POLICE OFFICER IS SHOT IN THE LINE OF DUTY!

Kanya slurps away at the bowl of Mama Tom Yum Kung, as she stares at the news on tv.

SERGENT KIATISAK JONGRAKPAKDI WAS SHOT AROUND 4:15 THIS EVENING BY A MASKED MAN SUSPECTED OF BEING PART OF THE INSURGENTS IN THE SOUTH.

KIATISAK APPARENTLY TOOK BULLETS TO THE HEAD AND NECK. HE WAS PRONOUCED DEAD WHILE BEING RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.

THE INSURGENCY IN THE SOUTH HAD CONTINUED FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS NOW, IN THE DEEP SOUTH PROVINCES OF YALA, NARATHIWAT AND PATTANI.

GOVERNMENT FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS HAD BEEN TRYING, WITH VARYING DEGREE OF SUCCESS TO QUELL THE INSURGENCY.

GOVERNMENT SPOKESMAN, POOD ARAI PANYA-ORN-JUNG SAID,”THE GOVERNMENT ARE THINKING OF WAYS TO STOP THESE TERRORISTS, THE BEST IDEA PROPOSE BY THE PARLIAMENT SO FAR IS TO WITHDRAW OUR TROOPS FROM THE DEEP SOUTH PROVINCES, AND LET THE VILLAGES DEFEND THEMSELVES.”

Kanya flunk her half eaten bowl of noodles at the TV screen. “What a bunch of brainless gits! People are getting killed in those provinces almost everyday, and that guy still has the decency to say we should pull out our troops? He’s making it sounds as if our men are dying there for nothing! I wonder why we Thais are so stupid to vote all those useless bums in the parliament.”

“Well, that says a lot more about us, than them isn’t it?” Mae Nee walked into the living room, carrying a piece of cloth. “I’ve always said that Sarit generation was the best…Though he’s corrupt, but he done a good job managing the country. Those were the good old days…" Mae Nee had a dreamy look on her as she said. Suddenly stern, she said to Kanya "And clean that mess up that you’ve just made won’t you? Or do you want me to beat you up again?”

Mae Nee sees the effect immediately as Kanya hurried to clean up the strands of noodles that will qualified her as an employee of the year. She shooks her head and said, “still behaving like a little girl. I wonder what that boy sees in her…Aren’t they suppose to have a date today also? Kanya!”

“No mum. I’m just returning him something, and we are not even friends.”
Kanya said, appearing in front of Mae Nee suddenly, “okay I’m going out now. See you mum.” Kanya said, and was out the door in a flash.

meown

sarNie Egg
Hehe. Thanks thanks you guys so much! You guys are my encouragement to keep writing( No matter how crappy it is, lol.)

This fan-fic is very misleading actually :) Some things are actually obvious clues.

meown

sarNie Egg
Navin throw down the remote controller on the sofa, as the news finishes. Today was such a great day for him, first his father called from Phuket to said that his proposal to Kuning was null just because of the damn religion matters. Second, he has to go and waste 30 minutes of his life listening to how dumb the people paying him actually are. Third, he had to go meet that wretch Kanya girl, where he could be playing WOW instead.

“I wish my life is a nike ad.” Navin deadpanned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

fun

Expired Sarnie
I always tend to get mix feelings when it comes to war/troops. Thanks for the update. Can't wait for them to meet again lol

meown

sarNie Egg
Hi hi peeps ^_^ Thanks for commentings and being so nice about it *HUGS* I'm kinda busy lately, so I'll use the time to iron out some kinks in the story first :)

PS: you guys read the news about Thun and Yui ? Lol. It's making my blood boil so much.

meown

sarNie Egg
Café Cinagro

Kanya tried to stifled a yawn, she had been waiting for Navin for the past 15 minutes when he decided to message her and said that he will be late.

“Damn that Navin…And they said only girls are known for being late…Wonder if he’s a gay actually. Yawn…The music is making me so sleepy; I guess I’ll just sleep here for a while first…” With that, Kanya promptly fall asleep on the table.

Navin strode into the café, his ripped body clad smartly in an Abercrombie Khaki classic shirt and a simple distressed jean from Ksubi, he oozes understated sexiness.

The female patrons near the door noticed this too, and their eyes follow the outline of his body with an almost hungry look to it.

Navin ignored their attentions, and make his way to the table near the koi pond, where Kanya said she was; only to find her slumped on the table.

Navin shook the table.

“Hey wake up! Wake up!” Navin said, still shaking the table.

He roll his eyes, I’ve never seen a girl like this. Sleeping so soundly in a café, doesn’t she know that she might be taken advantage of like this? Retarded wretch. Navin thought, suddenly feeling irritated.

He knocks hard on her head.

“Ouch! What…?” Kanya yelp out in pain, rubbing her head.

“Good morning madam, that’s a new yoga position, I assume?” Navin said, taking a seat opposite her.

Kanya rubbed the sleep dusts off her eyes, and peered at the man sitting in front of her.

“Nai Navin ? It’s you who knock my head?! You dirty dog, can’t you just call me instead!” Kanya said angrily, still rubbing her swollen head.

“Don't call me Nai, I’m not your boss. I’m pretty certain I won’t employ such an inept employee as you you, a girl who don’t even know how to take care of her. And that knock was a returning gift for what you did to me last time, so now we’re even.” Navin said, finishing his sentence slickly.

“Shameless man, who would want to be employed by you? I bet people like you ill treat your workers on a daily basis.” Kanya said, turning up her nose at Navin.

“Wretch you…Ok cut that crap out. Where are my shorts?” Navin asked.
Kanya picked up the paper bag on the floor and hand it to Navin. “Here are your stupid shorts. Don’t worry, it’s already washed.” Kanya said sulkily.

meown

sarNie Egg
Navin reached out for the bag, when he suddenly noticed Kanya’s arms. Though they were covered up in white sleeves, He could still see the numerous angry red welts and bruises on her arms.

“What’s this?” Navin demanded.

“It’s nothing…None of your business anyway.” Kanya said, looking suddenly rueful. She tried to pull her arms away, but Navin would not let go.

Navin looks sternly into Kanya’s eyes and said, “Tell me.”

“What?” Kanya said, she was scared of the sudden authority in his voice. “It’s nothing serious, really. It’s just my mum…beatings. You’re acting so weird all of a sudden. Let go.”

Navin still would not let go of her arms, instead he roll up the sleeves and begin to examine her arms.

“That’s some serious bruises on your arms, are you suffering from some sort of domestic violence or something? Why did your mum beat you up so badly? Have you been to a doctor yet?”

Kanya look at Navin as if she was seeing a new person. Since when had he been this caring, especially towards her? Is he possessed by Santa’s, or did he suffer from a brain concussion on the way here?

“Um…You’re ok? Why you did suddenly seems so interested in my injuries? What’s wrong with you?” Kanya asked Navin timidly.

“I should be the one asking you that question, and yeah…Why did I…” Navin was confused with himself too, why he cared whether this girl got beaten up or not, she wasn’t anything to him.

He’s normally a person who dislikes being a busybody, what’s more she’s just a stranger, and not only that, a stranger who loves to get under his nerves a lot with her dorky ways, not like his cute town folks whom he grew up with and have no problem helping them.

Navin is a man who has already been hardened by circumstances, but he doesn’t know why seeing Kanya in that state, makes his heart actually hurts.

“Ahem. I used to be in the Red Cross, dealing with this kind of problems, so it’ normal that I care. Enough said, I’ll bring you to the doctor. Navin said dismissively and drag Kanya out of the table.