The Sweet Taste of Vampire Love: COMPLETE-19 CHAPTERS :)

mai92

sarNie Adult
oH nO, cHeewIN...:eek:
i jUss hOPe tHe vAmpIreS arEn'T dOiNG anYthINg bAD tO hIM..:(
anYwAze.. lOve iT..
yOU're sO gOod aT wrItinG thegurl22...
kEEp uP tHE gOOd wOrK..
:D :) :D

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Hi, I think this is kind of a short chapter, so yea...
that's what I think, but enjoy still...don't really have time to write..But I promise
to finish this fanfic..Thanks for the people out there that has been reading my fanfics!! Thanks :)

Chapter 13:
Kaew, Grand, and Sila walked inside the house. They sat down beside the table and Grand sighed.
“Many problems are happening between humans and vampires,” said Grand as Kaew is listening really carefully, “The two worlds have been trying to kill each other for years. Our parents died because the humans killed them. But same goes to the humans. Sila and Cheewin’s parents died because of us.”
“Really?” asked Kaew.
Sila nodded, “The four of us joined different groups. Cheewin and I joined a group that kills vampire. You and Grand joined a group where you kill human.”
“All of us were sent to kill each other, but on the way, we bumped into each other,” said Grand, remembering the past, “We both lied that we’re humans. We tried to trick them, but somehow…Love came in.”
“Kaew,” said Sila, “You still don’t remember Cheewin?”
“No,” said Kaew, “What’s up with Cheewin?”
“He was the one you love,” Sila said back, “You loved him. I know your love given to him is still inside you. You just can’t find it somehow.”
“Stop,” yelled Grand, “Let me explain everything to Kaew first. Sila, please go outside. I’ll tell everything that Kaew need to know. After that, we’ll pack up and get everything ready in the next 2 days. On the third day, we’ll go. Alright?”
Sila nodded and walked out.
After Sila left outside, Grand explain everything else to Kaew. Throughout the whole time Grand was explaining, Kaew laughed through some, and cried through some.
Hours later, while Sila was outside waiting, Grand and Kaew walked out of the cottage.
Sila stood up and walked toward Grand and Kaew.
“Understand now?” asked Sila.
Kaew nodded, “Now I really want to go and rescue Cheewin.”
“We have to get ready first,” said Grand.
“I know,” said Kaew as she walked back into the cottage.
“Sila, come over here. I need to tell you something,” said Grand.
Sila followed Grand as both walked to the riverbed.
“I told Kaew everything, but I think she hasn’t gotten her memory back yet. She may care for Cheewin, but she doesn’t even know or remember him,” said Grand.
“I can tell,” said Sila, “On the outside, she may just care about Cheewin, but on the inside, she doesn’t know anything at all. It’s like she just know they’re in love, but she doesn’t love Cheewin yet, like how they used to love. I know it’s confusing, but it’s the truth.”
“I know. I understand it, too,” said Grand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Chief was waiting for the black bird to come back. He sat there waiting until it came. When the black bird landed on his hands, he searched to see if there was any letter sent back.
“No letter,” said the Chief, “Well that means they ARE coming.”
The Chief walked back to the dungeon to talk to Cheewin.
“Well, well,” said the Chief, “I guess your friends are coming after all.”
Cheewin, tired and exhausted can’t even say a word, but he pushed himself, “No, I know they’ll never come. If they care about me, they’ll never come.”
“Really?” asked the Chief, “Interesting thought. Eventually, if they care, they would come. If they don’t care, they wouldn’t come. It’s just you that care too much about them that you don’t want them to come.”
“Whatever,” said Cheewin, looking the opposite way of him.
“Alright then,” said the Chief, “They’ll be coming in 3 days so get ready.”
“What?” asked Cheewin.
“Yep, you heard me,” said the Chief as he closed the door with Cheewin, hanging in the darkness.
Night came by and Grand wanted to go play outside.
“Sila, let’s go. Please, I really want to see the stars,” said Grand, “And Kaew, you can come too. It’s going to be really fun.”
“Alright,” said Sila, “I’m ready.”
“Okay,” said Kaew.
The three of them walked outside and went to the river.
“It’s so beautiful,” said Grand, “Today’s going to be a full moon. And look, the moon’s reflection in the river. It’s so pretty.”
“You love watching the sky, don’t you?” asked Sila.
Grand turned toward Sila and smiled.
“Aren’t you going to join?” Grand asked Kaew.
“It’s okay,” said Kaew, “I’ll sit by this log and just watch you two.”
“But it’s not going to be as fun,” said Grand, “Come on.”
“No, it’s okay,” said Kaew.
“Well, okay then,” said Grand as she went back into Sila’s arms.
Kaew watched Grand and Sila play around.
“They are so romantic,” thought Kaew, “I wonder how Cheewin is like. Is he romantic too? Or not?”
Kaew thought as she watched them.
“Stop that,” laughed out Grand as Sila kissed her by the cheek.
Both took off their shoes and splashed the water with their feet.
Grand looked up at the night sky, “I love the sky. It’s like a cure to cheer me up when I’m sad and lonely. Whenever I look up at them, it makes me smile.”
Sila looked up at the sky then at Grand and he smiled. He walked toward Grand and held her hand. They looked at the stars together, arm in arm.
Then Sila wrapped his arms around Grand and turned her around.
“I love you,” whispered Sila.
“I love you too,” replied Grand.
Sila held Grand softly and went closer and closer to Grand’s face. Sila kissed Grand’s lip with a soft and romantic kiss.
They kissed for a long time. As they kissed, fireflies started to surround them.
Sila pulled away from Grand’s lip and he held onto Grand.
“Fireflies,” said Sila.
“I know” said Grand, “They’re gorgeous. Let’s go play with them.”
Sila smiled and said, “Let’s go then.”
He grabbed her arm and ran to the fireflies. Both we’re trying to catch them.
“Wow,” said Grand.
Sila stopped Grand and held her arms. He putted her hand on his chest and said, “Can you feel my heartbeat? It’s beating fast because I love you. I wish our days together would last forever.”
Grand smiled and shoved into his arms, “Oh Sila, I love you.”
Both continue hugging as fireflies fly around them.
“Let’s go catch more fireflies,” said Grand.
Sila laughed as Grand started jumping up and down.
A while later, when Kaew was thinking, she heard laughing.
“Well, at least they’re having fun,” said Kaew.
Kaew walked around the tree to see why they were having so much fun.
She saw fireflies. All of a sudden, it turned back to her memory.
“Fireflies,” said Kaew, “I see fireflies in my head. By a pond. Fireflies everywhere. And Cheewin.”
Random words started coming out of Kaew’s mouth.
Kaew yelled, “Stop.” She held her head tightly as she started feeling light-headed.
Grand and Sila looked up.
“Oh no,” yelled Grand, “What’s wrong?”
Both ran toward Kaew. Grand held Kaew and said, “What’s wrong, Kaew?”
Sila was hearing random words come out of Kaew’s mouth.
“Wait,” said Sila, “I think she’s getting something. It’s her memory. She’s starting to remember, but not quite.”
“Really?” asked Grand, “But…what was it?”
“I don’t know,” said Sila.
“Well, your little vampire’s ability made you smart,” smiled Grand.
“I guess so,” said Sila, “Let’s take her inside first.”
Grand nodded as both carried Kaew inside the cottage.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
My chapter's are probably getting shorter,,
cuz i don't really have time to write cuz i have school now :)
but yea,,just enjoy!

Chapter 14:
When they walked into the cottage, they both laid Kaew on the bed.
“Let’s ask her what she remembered and saw when she wakes up,” said Grand.
“I agree,” replied Sila.
“The next day, there will be 2 more days left. I hope we help Cheewin in time,” said Grand.
“I know,” said Sila, “I wonder what he is doing right now.”
“What if he can’t help him,” said Grand, “My sister would be hurt when she gets her memory back.”
“No,” said Sila, “We’ll help my brother in time. I know we will. Don’t worry too much.”
Grand nodded as she buried her face into Sila’s arms.
“Go to sleep,” said Sila, “Tomorrow we’ll sort things out. Alright?”
“Alright,” said Grand, “I love you.”
“Me too,” said Sila and he kissed her forehead.
Sila sent Grand off to sleep and he walked outside.
He sat by the porch and stare into the night sky. He wondered if his Master is alright.
“Sorry,” he whispered, “But… I think we’re not going to meet again. Thank you for everything you have done to me and my brother.”
Sila sat for a while, and then he had a vision.
“Master,” yelled Sila.
Sila sees them walking around the forest, looking for him and his brother. He also saw things that he doesn’t even know.
“I hate having these powers,” screamed Sila.
A while later, his head started to hurt.
“Aah,” yelled Sila, “What’s happening to me?”
Then he heard a voice, “Sila, come here. You are now going to go under my spell.”
It was his Master, saying prayers and communicating with him.
The Master was in the forest, sitting by a river, criss-crossed.
He was saying some religious prayers and using his powers to change Sila so he’ll come back and help them defeat the vampires like how he was before.
“Come here, Sila. Remember, you are human. You are under my powers. Obey me and do what I say right now,” said the Master.
Strong and extraordinary winds pushed from behind the Master. It became really windy because of his powers. Then it starts to rain. All of his candles blew out and he was sitting in the darkness.
When the Master opened his eyes, he saw a figure standing there, waiting for him.
“Sila?” asked the Master.
“Yes, sir,” replied Sila.
The next morning, Grand woke up to total silence.
“That’s a bit odd,” thought Grand, “Usually Sila wakes up early to find food.”
A while later, she heard some groaning.
“Kaew,” said Grand, “She’s awake.”
Grand ran into the other room seeing Kaew moving her head back and forth.
“I wish it was like this every day,” Kaew said in her dreams.
“What?” said Grand, confused, “Wait. I think it’s something of her memory.”
“I don’t want you to die. I’ll do anything to protect you,” Kaew blabber out again.
Grand decided to listen to what Kaew was saying to see if she can figure out what she was remembering.
“Fireflies, you’re so sweet,” said Kaew again, “I love you too.”
A while later, Kaew started to get really sweaty.
“No,” said Kaew, “Cheewin, please don’t leave. Come back, it’s not like what you have seen.”
Grand decided to wake Kaew up from her terrifying dream.
“Kaew, wake up. Are you alright?” said Grand as she shook her.
Kaew opened her eyes slowly, “Where am I?”
“In the cottage,” said Grand, “What did you see? Do you remember everything now?”
“What do you mean?” asked Kaew.
“You had dreams right?” said Grand, so curious to know.
“I did. I don’t remember it at all though. Why?” said Kaew.
Grand dropped her arms from holding Kaew’s shoulder. Her heart also dropped.
“Never mind,” said Grand. Then she thought, “Why doesn’t she remember anything at all? All of her dreams meant nothing.”
“But I do remember one tiny thing from my dreams,” said Kaew.
Grand looked back up, having a smile on her face again, “Really? What was it?”
“Fireflies,” replied Kaew.
“Fireflies?” asked Grand.
Kaew nodded.
“I’ll be right back okay,” said Grand as she walked outside to sit by the porch.
Grand thought it over. She thought about all the things Kaew had said in her dreams. She tried to put them together like a puzzle.
“Fireflies,” said Grand. Then she remembered that last night, Sila and her were playing with fireflies.
She gasped, “That’s it. She was catching fireflies too, with Cheewin. And…she tried to get Cheewin to understand what he saw, but he didn’t listen.”
“Yes,” said Grand. She went to go find Sila to tell him everything she had figured out.
“Sila?” said Grand, “Where are you?”
“Where are you? Sila!” yelled Grand at the top of her lungs.
She stop to sit on a rock.
“Where did you go?” cried Grand, “I thought you said you’re going to stay right by my side…always.”
“There are only 2 more days left,” thought Grand, “Without Sila, everything’s going to be ruin. But, I still have to go and save Cheewin. I’ll pack up by myself. I just have to be strong.”
Grand walked back to the cottage to see Kaew laying there: doing nothing but is just waiting for her.
“Kaew,” said Grand.
“Yes,” replied Kaew.
“Sila’s not with us anymore. We’ll have to help Cheewin by ourselves,” said Grand, holding back her tears.
“Why? What happened?” asked Kaew.
Grand looked for an excuse, “He’s kind of busy these days. He has to go on an errand for me.”
“Really?” asked Kaew.
Grand nodded, “Let’s start packing. I want to get there early to help Cheewin.”
“Okay,” said Kaew.
“Sila, so glad you came back,” said the Master.
Sila had change. He obeys every single thing that the Master said.
“Where is Cheewin?” asked the Master.
“He had been trapped by the vampires. Right now, Grand and Kaew are going to find him,” said Sila, acting really stiff.
“Alright,” said the Master, “Get ready, we’re going tomorrow.”

--Even though Sila obey EVERYTHING that the Master says, will he be able to obey the Master when it comes to love? Is love more powerful than the Master’s power, or not?
**Find out in the next chapter…when everyone is going to meet each other together again… :)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Chapter 15:
The next day, Grand and Kaew got ready to rescue Cheewin. They packed all of their supplies into their bags.
“Ready, Kaew?” asked Grand as they walked out the door.
“Yes,” replied Kaew, “Let’s go.”
“Wait,” said Grand, “Go wait for me by the cave entrance. I’ll be coming in a minute.”
Kaew nodded and walked away.
As Grand watches Kaew disappear into the distance, she walked to the lake and sat down by the log.
Tears rolled down Grand’s face as she thought to herself, “Why? Sila, where are you? Don’t you know how much I miss you?”
She thought about that one night when she and Sila we’re playing around the lake.
“I…” started Grand, “I love you…”
After that, she followed Kaew to the cave and both of them walked out away from their place and into the deep, dark forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Ready?” asked the Master.
“Then let’s go,” smiled the Master.
Sila took a step forward then voices starts to appear into his head.
“I…I love you.” The words popped into Sila’s head.
“Ugh,” yelled Sila, with his hands over his head.
“I love the sky…It’s like a cure to cheer me up when I’m sad or lonely... Whenever I look up at them, it makes me smile….”
It appeared into his head again.
“Sila, are you okay?” asked the Master.
A while later, the words stopped and Sila stood back up.
“Yes, sir,” said Sila.
“Good, indeed,” said the Master, “Let’s go…Now.”
It has been hours but Grand and Kaew haven’t reached there yet.
“Grand, since we are vampires, can’t we fly instead?” asked Kaew.
“I don’t know. I want to save my energy for other things,” said Grand.
“But I thought you want us to get there early. So why won’t we just fly. If we’re vampires, it won’t destroy our energy, will it?” asked Kaew again.
“I guess not,” smiled Grand.
“Yes,” exclaimed Kaew, “Thanks. I’m kind of getting tired.”
“Let’s go,” said Grand.
Both of them started flying and flew into the distance.
After all of these days of suffocation, Cheewin had regretted what he did.
“Maybe I just thought too much. Maybe Kaew and Sila aren’t really in love. Sila loves Grand, right? Why would he do that to her anyways? Have I mistaken them?”
All kinds of questions pop into Cheewin’s mind.
“No,” cried Cheewin, “I have mistaken them. Why? I guess it’s too late now.”
Cheewin thought about what he had done. “If I didn’t run out in the first place, Kaew, Grand and Sila wouldn’t have been hurt.”
Then the door swing open and interrupted Cheewin’s thoughts.
“Cheewin…”
Cheewin knew it was the Chief, “What do you need? Go away!”
The Chief laughed out loud as he walked into the doors, “Today’s the 3rd day remember? Guess who’s coming to visit you today?”
The Chief laughed again.
Cheewin thought, “Oh no, It is the third day. What am I going to do?”
“Well, I’m just coming in here to tell you the news,” said the Chief, “when they get here, I’ll bring you out.”
After that, the Chief walked out the door.
“No!!!” Cheewin screamed at the top of his lungs.
“Are we here?” asked Kaew.
“Yes,” said Grand, “Let’s get down before anyone sees us?”
Kaew nodded as both of them landed.
“The jail cell is over here,” Grand pointed, “Let’s go.”
Both of them ran softly to the dungeon. Grand kept an eye for guards while Kaew tried to sense if anyone is coming.
“No body’s guarding the doors,” said Grand, “Let’s go.”
Kaew nodded as both walked into the dungeon. They walked down the corridor softly and as quietly as they could.
When both of them turned around the corner, a face appeared in front of them. It was one of the guards. Grand and Kaew gasped.
“Kaew? Grand?” asked the guard.
Grand covered the guard’s mouth, “Sshh. Ton, be quiet.”
Ton nodded.
“Are there anyone else in here?” asked Grand.
Ton took Grand’s hand off his mouth, “No, It’s only me. And…I won’t tell anyone. Okay?”
“Thanks, Ton,” said Grand.
“Do you know which room Cheewin is in?”asked Kaew.
“Yes. It’s the last one. He’s been tortured so many times. I felt bad for him too, but I can’t do anything,” said Ton.
“Give me the key,” said Grand.
Ton nodded and handed her the key.
“Thanks, Ton. You’re such a big help,” smiled Grand.
Ton smiled back and said, “No problem. By the way, I’ll be going. Be careful.”
Grand nodded and walked away. As she was about to go, she said, “Wait, Ton. How come there weren’t any guards out there?”
Ton turned back and replied, “They’re at a special meeting. They told me to watch Cheewin. So I did. Hurry before the meeting ends.”
“Okay, thanks again,” said Grand.
Ton nodded and turned around. Ton was hurt on the inside but he just doesn’t express it.
“Hope you find your love,” said Ton, broken-hearted. He thought about the times he had with Grand. When they we’re young, they we’re best friends. But, Ton thought more than that. Grand was his one and only crush. Ton loved Grand, but he never thought it would turn out to be this way.
He walked out the doors with tears.
“It’s this door,” said Grand. She took out the key and turned the lock. The door opened softly.
Behind the door was Cheewin. He looked awful.
Cheewin looked up and said, “Kaew?”
“Cheewin?” said Kaew.
“Cheewin, we found you,” said Grand, “C’mon, Let’s hurry up and go.”
Grand and Kaew helped free Cheewin from the ropes. Cheewin dropped to the floor.
“You guys shouldn’t have helped me,” said Cheewin, “I’ve mistaken Kaew. I’m sorry.”
“What?” said Kaew, “What did you do that will make me hate you?”
Cheewin looked up, surprised, “What happen to you, Kaew? You’re not the same anymore.”
“She lost her memory,” said Grand, “It happened when she was trying to stop you from going.”
Cheewin cried, “Kaew, don’t you remember fireflies? Don’t you remember that night by the pond? It was when you said that you love me. It was when I said that I love you. It was when we confessed our love to each other. It was when I gave you my blood because I love you. It was…all because of love.”
When Cheewin look back up, Kaew was holding her head and yelling, “Stop!”
Kaew moaned and said, “Stop, what’s happening to me?”
“Kaew, are you okay?” asked Grand, holding her.
“Kaew, I’m sorry. I got a little bit off,” said Cheewin.
Kaew screamed, and then she fainted.
“No,” said Cheewin, “You’re going to be alright, Kaew. I’m going to protect you remember? I love you.”
Cheewin carried Kaew and walked out the door. When he swing the door open, there he saw the Chief.
“Take them all!” yelled the Chief.
Kaew, Cheewin, and Grand we’re captured by the guards.
“No,” yelled Grand.
All three of them were dragged out of the dungeon and onto the fighting grounds.

mai92

sarNie Adult
tHanx fOr tHe cHAptER..
pLzz..uPdaTe sOon...
i'M lIKe dyING tO rEAd mOrE...
lOve iT..
:wub: :wub: :wub:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This chapter is so good. Cheewin & Kaew are just to cutie. Wonder where Sila in all of this?

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Chapter 16:
Cheewin was pushed onto the dirt of the fighting grounds. Grand was held by the guards while Kaew was laid on the ground by Cheewin.
“Now’s the time for YOU to die, Cheewin,” laughed the Chief.
“No,” yelled Grand, “Please don’t…for Kaew. You’ll break her heart. If you hurt Cheewin, Kaew’s going to commit suicide. Think of her Chief.”
The Chief thought for a minute then laughed, “Kaew doesn’t remember Cheewin anymore right? I can do anything I want with him. Guards, hold on the Grand. I’m going to put an end to this guy’s life.”
“No,” yelled Grand, “Please…Stop!”
The Chief walked over to Cheewin and cackled, “You’ve lost all of your energy, Cheewin. You cannot fight me. If I were you, I’ll just give up and give you my blood.”
“Never,” said Cheewin.

The Chief was about to grabbed him, but he rolled to the side.
Cheewin tried to stand up, but he can’t.
“Ha,” said the Chief, “What can you do now?”
Cheewin tried to escape every time the Chief tries to grab him.
Grand thought, “Sila, where are you? Please come back.”
A while later, the Chief finally caught Cheewin.
“Get ready, Cheewin,” said the Chief.
There was no escaping for Cheewin. He cannot move at all. All the force that the Chief is pushing on him is too strong.
Cheewin closed his eyes tightly while the Chief was getting ready to pierce his jaws into Cheewin’s neck.
As the Chief was about to bite Cheewin, a feet kicked him in the head.
The Chief was pushed back all the way at the far wall.
When he looked up, he realized it was Sila.
“Sila, where have you been?” yelled Grand, “Are you okay?”
Sila didn’t reply. All he did was help Cheewin up and tried to take him away, but then the guards came and caught them.
Sila punched the guards and got himself free. He was fighting with the vampires guards and didn’t dare help Grand.
“What’s wrong with him?” thought Grand.
Grand ran toward Sila and grabbed him, “Sila, are you okay? What’s wrong with you?”
Sila turned around with an angry look. He pushed Grand off him and started to fight against the guards.
“Sila,” yelled Grand, but again, he ignored her.
She decided to help Cheewin first. Grand ran over to help Cheewin. She took him and set him by Kaew.
“What’s wrong with Cheewin?” asked Grand.
Cheewin moaned, “He’s under our Master’s spell. I don’t know if we can turn him back.”
“No,” said Grand, “There has to be way.”
Tears started to roll down Grand’s eyes. “No,” she yelled again.
“Yes,” somebody cried out.
Grand and the others all turned around to see the Master and all of his crew there.
“Yes,” said the Master again, “Sila, kill all the vampires. ALL!”
“Yes, sir,” replied Sila, and he turned back to fight them again.
“No,” yelled out the Chief.
Everyone stopped fighting. Both worlds separated from each other. The vampires were on one side with Cheewin, Grand, and Kaew, while the humans were on the other side with Sila.

The two leaders stepped out in front of everyone.
“Now, this time has come,” said the Master.
“Yes,” said the Chief, “The time has come. I’ll eat up your flesh and destroy everything. The world would be mines!”
“Don’t be so sure,” said the Master, “I might be the one who’ll rule the world.”
“Let’s start…NOW,” yelled the Chief.
“Go,” yelled the Master.
Everyone started to crash into each other while Sila, Grand, Cheewin, and Kaew did nothing but stand there.
“Cheewin, you take Kaew away right now. There’s a back gate down there. Run before anyone finds out. Okay?” said Grand.
Cheewin nodded, “I’ll be by the place…where all of us first met.”
Grand cried, remembering the place, “I’ll come if I make it by any chance. Go, now.”
Cheewin carried Kaew and ran out the back gate.
Grand sighed, “They made it back safely. Now it’s just up to me.”
She ran toward Sila while he just stands there.
“Sila, let’s go. Let’s go before they find out. Please, come back,” cried Grand.
Sila just stands there like a statue. He was so still.
“Sila,” cried Grand. She shook him as hard as she can.
“Sila…” Grand stopped. Then she realizes that a sword has went through her.
It was Sila who had done that. Sila grabbed his sword and pierced it into Grand’s stomach.
“Sila…” said Grand, while blood starts coming out of her mouth.
Grand held onto Sila, and both fell to the floor.
“I…remember, no matter what happens…I’ll still…Love you,” said Grand.
Grand let out a lot of blood. She wiped the blood on Sila’s face and she cried. Her tears fell upon Sila’s hand.
Sila looked at his hand, and then he held his hands over his head and yelled.
“What’s happening to me?” yelled Sila.
Grand smiled and said, “You’re coming back right?”
Sila looked up slowly.
“I’m so glad you’re back,” said Grand, coughing out blood.
Sila shook his head and closed his eyes tightly. He opened his eyes again, but this time, he opened it slowly.
Everything seemed blurry to him, but a while later, he can retrace the image he’s seeing again.
He looked at Grand. Grand was smiling to him.
“What happened?” asked Sila, confused.
“You’re back,” coughed Grand.
Sila looked down at Grand’s stomach.
He gasped, “What happened?”
Sila took Grand in his arms then he realized he was holding a sword.
“Wait…I…I’ve killed you,” said Sila, “I have killed you.”
“No,” said Grand, “You didn’t meant to. It was an accident. Don’t blame yourself.”
Sila started to cry softly, “No, It was all my fault. I’ve hurt you. I’ve killed you. I’ve promise to protect you, but I didn’t. It was all me.”
“No,” said Grand, “I love you.”
“I love you, too,” said Sila, “I promise from now on, I’ll love and protect you…always.”
Grand smiled, “Promise?”
“Yes,” cried Sila, “Let’s get out of here before they come get us.”
Grand smiled again and nodded.

Sila ran to the back gate and was about to run out, but then the Master saw.
“No,” yelled the Master, “This can’t be. Is love really that powerful?”
The Chief looked back, “No,”
Everyone stopped fighting and looked toward Sila and Grand.
“Oh no,” said Sila and he ran as fast as he could.
“Go to our paradise,” said Grand, “Where we first met each other.” Grand was trying to talk.
“Yes, love,” said Sila, “I’ll never forget that place.”
Both kept on running while Grand looked back at them.
“They’re still following us,” said Grand, “There’s no way out.”
“Yes there is,” said Sila, “And I’m never leaving you again.”
Grand started coughing out a lot of blood, “Sila…I’m getting even worse. Leave me here and save yourself.”
“No,” yelled Sila.
He started to run very fast until he feels like he was even on the ground anymore.
Minutes later, Sila and Grand finally got there.
“They’re still far behind,” said Sila, “Let’s go in first. They won’t know.”
Sila started running toward their direction and a while later he was in their paradise.
“Grand,” said Sila, “we’re here. Can’t you see? I miss all of these old memories. I told you we’re make it.”
(No answer)
“Grand?” asked Sila.
He looked at Grand and realized her eyes we’re closed.
“No,” said Sila, “This can’t be.”
He ran toward the cave and saw Cheewin with Kaew.
“Are you okay?” asked Cheewin, “What happened to Grand?”
Sila didn’t reply. He just laid Grand on the floor.
“Sila, don’t worry. She’s not dead yet,” said Cheewin.
“How would you know?” cried Sila.
“Look, she’s still breathing,” said Cheewin.
Sila looked and realize that Cheewin was telling the truth.
“Grand,” said Sila, “Are you okay? Please wake up.”
“She got lucky,” said Cheewin, “Just heal her wound and she’ll be alright in about 3 days or so.”
“Thanks, bro,” said Sila, “I’m going to look for things that we might need.”
Sila was about to walk out, but then he turned around and said, “Is Kaew alright?”
“Yes,” said Cheewin, “I think she’ll be waking up in like about an hour or so.”
“Good luck on that. Hope she gets her memory back,” said Sila.
“Thanks, bro,” said Cheewin.
Both smiled and Sila walked out the door.

[[Btw, the crystal part you guys wanted to know, might be coming up in this next chapter. So stay tune :D]]
**This fanfic might go up to between Chapter 20 to 25…Still not sure..but I think it’s going to be 21 or something :)**

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This chapter so so sad with all the problem going on. I so can't wait til the next chapter to know about the crystal.