The Strings to My Heart (Nadech & Yaya) - Chapter 5 [4/22/2014]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Why the hell not... LOL. Another FF coming soon... Let's hope I can manage to update on a regular basis [I surely do miss writing].

"They say you can't lose what you never had,
can’t keep what’s not yours,
and you can’t hold onto someone that doesn’t want to stay."

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 1.

She doesn’t know much about Nadech Kugimiya. She couldn’t tell you what type of person he is. Nor could she tell you about his likes and dislikes, his dreams or fears. She knows nothing of his past, or anything of his present. Truth is— she knows nothing of him, nor does she care for such trivial things regarding him. Yet, here she is again, standing in front of his apartment door in the wee hours of the night, or early morning. 

Yay adjusts her pencil skirt dress, carefully tucking back the strains of hair behind her ear, waiting ever so patiently for him to open the door. 

It's an unconventional kind of situation—what they have going on between them. A late rendezvous to satisfy the craving of the body's desire. This isn't a "friends with benefit" type of relationship— since that would imply that they are friends. In fact, they’re just mere strangers who only know each other in the form of their empty souls.

He opens the door with a grin on her face, utterly wordless expression of gratitude. She returns his silent gesture with a trickery smile. He pulls her in gently, closing the door behind them. 

Nadech pulls her body closer to his, wasting no time by getting down to what she came here for. He unzips her pencil skirt, unbuttoning her blouse, exposing her bra. He could see her perky breast through her bra, noticing her body covers with goosebumps. She takes off her heels, and beings to unbuttons his dress shirt, not wanting to waste any time either. Unable to contain herself, she jumps on him, wrapping her legs around his waist. They make their way to his room quickly, knocking furniture along the way. 

Finally, they made it to his bedroom. He falls back onto his bed, while Yaya’s still on top. She’s got him pinned, kissing his neck. The touch of her lips on his body sends chills down his spine. He quickly unfastens her bra, exposing her perfectly shaped breast. He grins at the beautiful sight on top of him. Then suddenly he switches position, and pins her to the bed. She lays smirking glazing up at him with her mischievous eyes, as his hand caresses her bare body. He carefully pulls her panties off, tossing it on the ground. He removes his boxer, ready to conquer her body and leave his marks. 

He hovers over her naked body, hard as a rock, getting ready to penetrate her.

She slights pushes him back, shaking her head, “Condom…” she utters, pointing to his night stand. 

He hangs his head low, chuckling a bit before he pries himself off of her to get the condom. 

“There happy…?” He points to his groins, showing Yaya that he didn't forget the protection.

She smiles, pulling him in with one finger. Once again, he wasted no time, quickly on top of her, fully ready to penetrate her. 

A mere quickie and the deed is done, but that’s the only thing they needed. No time for meaningless conversations, nor is there a desire for cuddling. She never spends the night or mornings. Words are rarely exchange between the two, except for goodbyes— but that’s just how they liked it. They loved the silence of each other's company, even if it's just for a couple of hours.

Yaya’s eyes fixate on the mirror as she uses her fingers to comb her hair, getting the knots out. She touches up on her makeup, wiping the excess eyeliner from under her eyes.

Nadech appears from his bedroom, holding a shirt. He watches her from afar, “Why don’t you just stay a bit longer?” He utters without hesitating.

Yaya ignores him, pretending she didn’t hear him, “Shoes… where are my shoes…?” She searches for his shoes.

He clears his throat, “I know you hear me,” he utters louder.

She finds her heels, putting it on, “I hear you perfectly.” She looks him straight in the eye, “but i’m choosing not to answer you.”

“Just for tonight—“ Nadech utters, “Can’t you just stay till the morning?” He ask again.

“Forget about spending the night, how about I just move right in?” She raises her eyebrows at him, asking sarcastically. 

“It’s just for one night. It won’t—“

“One night will lead to something.” she cuts him off rather angrily. “Didn't we agreed that there won’t be any spending the nights or mornings— EVER?” 

He nods his head, rolling his eyes with agreement, realizing he made a mistake for asking again. 

“Do you remember what we agreed on?” She pauses, pushing the strains of hair behind her ear, “1. Sex only, 2. No kissing on the lips, 3. Always use protection, 4. No spending the night or morning, and 5. No talking about our lives,” She stares at him with a heartless expression.

Nadech nods his head once more, assuring her that he was aware of what they agreed on.  

“We have sex, I go home. Plain and simple— I don’t want to know anything about you, and you don’t need to know anything about me. I don’t spend my time with you, and you’re free to do whatever you want with your time, and it excludes including me.” She stares at him, waiting for a reply from him. “If you want out of this, just say the word, and I’ll disappear.” Yaya utters coldly.

He shakes his head, “Sorry for— just go.” he manages to utter, feeling guilty for bringing up the subject in the first place.

Without any hesitation, Yaya walks out of his apartment with no words exchanged between the two. 

Nadech watches her leave, without saying goodbye to her. Something that he’s used to. 

“Six months…” he exhales, shaking his head in disappointment. He puts on his shirt and walks back to his room, getting ready for bed as the day slowly begins to break.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
What a perfect first chapter! I'm hooked!
i wonder how Yaya got it so bad to avoid all kind of interaction that much, intriguing intriguing...
Nadech seems already into her; go conquer her heart, go, su su!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, cold arrangements. A terrible past must have caused her to be this way. Not seeing the same in Nadech, he desires her companion. Thanks, noy.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
queenyeon said:
What a perfect first chapter! I'm hooked!
i wonder how Yaya got it so bad to avoid all kind of interaction that much, intriguing intriguing...
Nadech seems already into her; go conquer her heart, go, su su!

keylargo said:
wow, cold arrangements. A terrible past must have caused her to be this way. Not seeing the same in Nadech, he desires her companion. Thanks, noy.

Thank ladies! I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with this FF. I'm just winging it lol. It won't be a long FF. Just something short, probably 10 chapters. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 2. 

She rummages through the rack of clothes rather fiercely disappointed by the limited selection of dresses. Nothing seem to appeal to her and she grew frustrated by the minute.

“So are you still seeing that guy? What’s his name—”

“I’m not seeing anyone—“ Yaya interrupts Mai before she could utter his name.

Mai chuckles, “Of course you are— Why else do you keep going over to his house 3 or 4 times out of the week?” she raises her eyebrow at Yaya.

“He’s just someone I’m sleeping with. That’s all. Nothing more,” Yaya exhales annoyingly.

“Well you’ve been sleeping with him for 6 months— that has to mean something, right?” Mai’s eyes widen, hoping Yaya would give her more details about him, “Usually your max with sleeping with a guy is 2 months… yet it’s been 6 months so far. So he must be someone special—”

Yaya pushes the rack of clothes together, causing the hangers to make a loud ruckus. “He’s just someone I’m fucking,” she utters loud and clearly, making sure to emphasize on the action.

Mai backed off a little, feeling the wrath of Yaya. “Geez—” She rolls her eyes, “Just wanted to know what exactly is going on between you and this ‘secret lover’ of yours—“

“We are not lovers—  That would imply we are in love. We are not in love. Don't ever mention anything about love again Mai. We have sex, then we go our separate ways. What’s so hard to understand about that, Mai?” Yaya grows frustrated by the second.

“But how can you have sex with a guy for 6 months and not know anything about him? That’s one thing I don’t get!” Mai shakes her head, “He can be a serial killer for we know— or a rapist!”

“Listen Mai—” Yaya stares her cold-heartedly in the eyes, “I have no desire in knowing anything about his life— none whatsoever— and I definitely don’t care what he does outside of the space that we have in the bedroom. I have no interest in anything else other than what goes on inside the bedroom. AND he definitely doesn’t need to know anything about me either, because there’s nothing for him to know. He’s not an important of a person. He’s just a convenience for me, do you understand Mai? ” Yaya snaps defensively, turning into a cold-hearted bitch in .5 seconds.

Mai shakes her head, exhaling deeply, “Alright— alright. I won’t ask anymore,” she backs off, “Just be careful Yaya. You know, I worry about you,” she grabs Yaya by the hand, giving her a gentle squeeze of comfort.

“Don’t worry about me. I know what I’m doing.” Yaya replies bitterly, pulling away from Mai’s grip. “Let’s go, there’s nothing here that catches my attention.”

She quickly walks away before Mai could ask anymore questions. 

—————————————

Nadech’s phone vibrates in pocket. He quickly digs for it. A smirk sweeps over his face upon reading the text message.

“What are you smiling about?”

Nadech looks up from his phone, eyes widen at his mother. “What was that mom?” He asks confusingly, staring the curious eyes around him.

“I asked what are you smiling about?” She grins at her son, putting her fork down.

“Oh uhm…” he quickly turns off his phone and shoves it back into his pocket. “It’s nothing mom,” he smiles at her.

“I bet it’s her again,” Mario emphasize on the unknown person, giving Nadech smirky stare down.

Her?” His mom ask, “Her who?” Curiosity sparks her interest. “Are you seeing someone, sweetie?” She ask with a bright smile on her face.

Nadech shoots Mario the ‘don’t talk about this in front of my mother’ look.

“Well—Are you?” His mom ask with excitement.

“No— It’s nothing mom—” Nadech quickly replies, “I’m not— I'm not seeing anyone. There’s no woman,” He smiles at his mom for reassurance.

Disappointment sweeps over his mother’s face, then a serious tone erupts in her voice, “Nadech sweetie, I think it’s time for you to settle down.”

Nadech burst into coarse laughter, shaking his head with disapproval. “No way mother—” he wags his finger ‘no’ at her.

“You’re almost 32… I think it’s time to find somebody to settle down with sweetie.” His mother gives him the sad puppy eyes, “I want grandkids,” she utters bluntly.

Nadech nearly chokes on his water, “I’m not—” he coughs, “I’m not looking for anyone Mom.” he tells her, “I’m not ready for a relationship. I’m too busy with work and—”

“Bullshit—” James cuts in, “You’ve been seeing this girl for more than 6 months, it has to be serious since you only give woman 2 months—” James quickly flinches, grabbing his leg before he could finish his sentence. 

Nadech had kicked him under the table in order to keep him from getting thrown under the bus by his mother.

“It’s nothing mom—” Nadech smiles at his mom, “I just don’t have time for a girlfriend or a relationship, or even dating mom.”

“But you have time to mess around with a woman…” Mario whispers under his breath, joking with James.

Nadech gives them both the death stare, ready to attack if they didn’t stop heckling him.

“You know my friend’s daughter is single,” His mom rubs her chin, thinking long and hard, “She’s probably around you age if not a couple of years younger than you. I can set you two up. I think you’ll like her.” Her face lit up, nodding with excitement thinking about her son dating.

Nadech sighs loudly, “Mom, I don’t think—”

“Please, sweetie...?” she begs, “I think you’ll really like her. She’s really sweet and adorable. I think you two will be perfect,” she clamps her hands together, happy at the thought of her son with a woman.

He rolls his eyes, scratching his head with disinterest, but he didn’t want to let his mother down, “Fine, mother,” he exhales, “Just one date. That’s all—” he stares her with serious eyes. His mom nods with a big smile on her face. He checks his watch, “We’d better go,” He tells his mom.

“Already?” She ask disappointingly.

“Yeah… uh…” Nadech gets up from the table, “Mario has some work he needs to catch up with, so he needs to go…” he stares at Mario, silencing him to do as he say or else.

“Uh… yeah—yeah” Mario gets up from his chair, “I—I totally forgot, I have this— this thing I need to do before the— the deadline… sometime yeah…” he stumbles over his words.

“Alright then,” his mother replies, sadden to see Nadech leaving so soon.

Nadech gives his mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and tells her he'll come by again soon. Mario and James say their goodbyes to Nadech's mom.

"Why didn't you just tell your mom that you're seeing that girl?" James ask Nadech as they get into the car.

"Because I'm not seeing her— I'm just sleeping with her,” He clarifies, “There’s a difference.”

"Same difference," Mario adds, “You’re practically dating her since she’s always over to your house at 3 times out of the week. That's enough to be something."

"I'm telling you guys—” Nadech starts the engine, "There's absolutely nothing going on between us," He utters with confidence.

"Then why are you hiding her from us? We know nothing about her. The only thing we know of her is her first name. That’s it! Just her first name! Not even her last name. You don’t even know her last night! What if she's not who she says she is?” Mario asked worryingly. 

"How many times do I have to tell you guys? I'm not hiding anything. That's the only thing I know about her too— just her first name. And I'm fine with not knowing her last name."

"And I seriously don't understand how you sleep with a woman for little over 6 months and only know her first name?" James shakes his head, "What if she's psycho? Or what if she's a murderer?" James grabs Nadech by the arm, "Is it because she's ugly?" James' eyes widen at Nadech.

He pulls away from James, "Stop playing around. She's not ugly. She's drop dead gorgeous by the way— We… just agreed not to ask about our personal lives. That's all,” Nadech shrugs.

"And you're not one bit curious about what she does outside the bubble you two live in?” Mario raises his eyebrow at Nadech.

"Of course I'm curious— but we agreed not to talk about it, so it never came up,” Nadech replies.

They shake their heads at him in disappointment.

“What?" Nadech chuckles.

"I'm not sure what the type of relationship you and this— this mystery girl have going on. You know nothing about her. She isn't even your friend— so this can’t be a friends with benefit type of relationship— She's not even your girlfriend. She's just—”

"Someone I have sex with—”  Nadech laughs, correcting him, “What is so wrong with that? She's fine with it, and I agreed to it. We're fine with what is going on between us, and we're not looking for anything more either."

"See--" Mario adds, "I can never do what you're doing. Feelings will eventually grow and next thing you know someone will fall for the other. It gets nasty and someone ends up hurt."

"I'm not tied down or committed to this girl. I can leave any time,” Nadech tells them.

"Then why don't you?" James ask.

"Because there's no strings attach between us!" He utters loudly, getting frustrated with the same questions they ask. “What man wouldn't want that? No emotional attachment, no labels, none of that. It's just strictly sex. I'm satisfied, she's satisfied. There’s no problem. No problem at all!” he exclaims in fury.

"Alright alright— we'll stop harassing you. You get the player of the year award for not getting with a psycho woman" Mario pats him on the back to congratulate him.

———————————

Song Playing: Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One

Yaya gracefully walks down the hall, strutting the hallway like a fashion runway in her red jimmy choo heels with her tight fitted jeans and a black boyfriend t-shirt. She puts her best bitch-resting face on as she knocks on Nadech's apartment door, rather demandingly. Correcting her posture, she waits for him to open the door. 

The door swings open and he stands before her, shirtless and with a cheesy smile on his face. Wasting no time, Yaya rushes for him— this time with more forceful than usual, jumping into his arms, legs wrapped around his waist.

"Take me now," She demands in a whispering possessive tone.

Nadech could feel her perky breast against his bare body. He closes the door behind him, blindingly leading her to the bedroom. He's gotten better at his maneuver around his house while  his eyes stay fixate on Yaya's flawless face. His hands still caressing her buttocks. 

He collapse onto the bed with her underneath him. His hands caresses her arm as he gazes into her eyes, hoping to find some kind of emotion lurking behind them. Slowly, his hands moves towards her waist. He begins to unzip her pants, exposing the V trail that leads to his safe haven. 

He forcefully removes her jeans, more thrilled than ever before.

She removes her shirt, exposing her bare breast. Without any hesitation, he quickly removed the remaining piece of clothing left-- his pants and boxer.

As routine, he walks over to the night stand, grabbing a condom.

Safety first. he utters to himself.

He then hovers over her, lowering his head towards her. Their heads finally touch, and they gaze into each other's eyes. The minute he penetrates inside of her, her body arches with pleasure, sending chills down her arched spine. Her legs grips his waist tightly, pulling him closer to him. A silent demand for him to penetrate her harder.

And for the first time, she lets out an orgasmic moan of ecstasy, gripping tightly to his hair. It sends chills down his spine and weak in the knees. Something new for Nadech, taking him by surprised. Then just like that, their duty was over and done with.

Yaya disappears into the bathroom without a word, while Nadech slips his boxers back on. Something felt different this time, yet he can't wrap his fingers around it.

She returns shortly, fully clothed. She disregard Nadech's presence and makes her way out of his bedroom.

He follows her, "Wait— ” he gently grabs her by the arm.

She glances down at his hand wrapped around her arm, then she gazes up at him coldly, silently commanding him to let go of her with her eyes.

Nadech swallows hard suddenly frighten by her cold-hearted gaze. "Never mind—” he manage to utter after a short moment of silent between the two.

"I'll— I’ll see you next time,” He cracks a weary smile at her, quickly letting go of her arm.

As usual, she walks out his apartment without a word. Like a beautiful nightmare, she disappears out of his sight without a word.

Goodbye to you too. Nadech manages to utter under his breath, as the door closes behind Yaya.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you noy. Their needs for each other are compulsive but cold especially Yaya, she's a tough cookie. Wonder who his mom's friend's daughter is. I love all of Sam Smith's song, this one in particular, soulfully sung, such a sad tune.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much ohitsnoyyy for a Yadech fan fic.
It's so hot in the beginning already. It's great for a change that Yadech are not innocent in here like in their lakorns :drools:
You help filling in our imagination :pervie: Love to see how Yadech being a feirce, sexy player.
Looking forward for more updates. It'll be interesting if Yaya's the daughter of Nadech's mom's friend

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
keylargo said:
Thank you noy. Their needs for each other are compulsive but cold especially Yaya, she's a tough cookie. Wonder who his mom's friend's daughter is. I love all of Sam Smith's song, this one in particular, soulfully sung, such a sad tune.

OMG, that MV from Sam Smith always gets to me! It's so sad! I couldn't help but put in in there. Since they're both crazy for what they're doing hehe. 

fresh said:
Thank you so much ohitsnoyyy for a Yadech fan fic.
It's so hot in the beginning already. It's great for a change that Yadech are not innocent in here like in their lakorns :drools:
You help filling in our imagination :pervie: Love to see how Yadech being a feirce, sexy player.
Looking forward for more updates. It'll be interesting if Yaya's the daughter of Nadech's mom's friend

Thank you for reading! I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm not sure where i'm going with this series lol. I'm just free writing whatever idea comes to mind. :D Maybe something crazier will happen. Not sure yet. stay tuned!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 3. 

Nadech glances over his shoulder, hearing a slight knock. He peers at the clock above  his head— 6:30. The suspense kills him. It's way too early for Yaya, yet he isn’t suspecting anyone . Curiosity strikes his nerves hard, as he quickly throws on a t-shirt and heads for the door.

To his surprise, it's indeed Yaya, as he's taken back my her visit at such an early time. 

Hi—” she waves flirtatious, smiling from ear to ear. Something about her seem different. Her presence felt different this time around. 

Huh... Hi…?” He waves her her confusingly, unsure how he's suppose to respond.

“Are you just going to make me wait outside your door or are you going to invite me in?” She pouts, arching her eyebrow at him.

“Uh…” He snaps out of it, “sorry—come in…”

Once inside, she tosses her purse on the couch and slowly removes her blazer.

“What—what are doing here…?” Nadech asks, suddenly realizing how stupid his question is. He knew why she’s there.

“You know why I'm here…” She removes her heels, tossing it to the side.

“I— I mean... I— I know why you're here…” He stutters, feeling nervous all of the sudden, "What I meant is—You're here early... Today..." He smirks uncomfortable, feeling as if this is their first sexual encounter.

Yaya stops midway of getting undressed, “Are you expecting someone?” She asks bluntly, getting ready to leave.

“No-- no…” He stops her, fearing she will leave, “I’m not expecting anyone,” he replies, pleasantly surprised by this strange conversation they're having, something he isn’t used to.

“Then take off your shirt and take off pants—” she commands him, pointing to his hidden package beneath his pants, “While you strip naked, I'll be in your room, waiting for you... Naked…” She begins to walk to his room, slowly striping away her piece of clothing.

Nadech exhales deeply, undressing himself quickly and making his way into his bedroom. Sure enough, once he got to his room, she laid naked, waiting for him. Like clockwork, he followed the procedure to their little escapade. He made sure to put on a condom, kiss her everywhere on her body, avoiding her lips, and disregarding any dirty talks.

And just like that, their escapade ends. A momentary satisfaction for the two. 

Yaya fixes herself in the bathroom, adjusting her shirt and pants, and touching up on her hair and makeup. She returns shortly to see Nadech still in bed, naked under the blanket. As usual, she ignores him, getting ready to leave without saying her goodbye.

“Wait—” he calls her, quickly throwing on some clothes.

She stops mid-step in the hallway, feeling a jolt on her arm.

“Can we just… have like a 5 minute conversation…?” He manage to grow some courage and ask her.

Yaya smirks and rolls her eyes at him. She shakes her head at him, still not speaking to him. She glances at her arm, where his hands attached to it like a sucking leech. 

“Okay fine—” he lets go of her arm, “We don't have to talk. How about… we just stare into each other's eyes…  for a short period…? No talking, just gazing..."Nadech proposes, eyebrow arched with a smirk on his face.

She moves in closer to him, slowly wrapping her arm around his neck, “And are you going to use your eyes to seduce me…?” She grins devilishly.

He smirks, flashing his dimples at her, “No… we kind of passed that part…” he eyes the bedroom, suggesting their sexual encounters. 

Yaya pulls back, and her smirks disappears quickly. “So this game you want to play…” she clears her throat, “Stare into each other’s eyes… whoever blinks is the loser... And the losers much answer questions…. is that it?” She finally made some progress to speak to him, with her arms crossed, not impressed by him.

“No— not at all. We're just …. going to gaze into each other's eyes…. No games at all. They say that gazing into the eyes can tell you more about a person. The way they blink to the way their eyes squint, to the little movement on their face. You can learn a lot just by gazing at a person,” He smiles at her.

“Sure you can…” Yaya rolls her eyes.

“Don't believe me? Then why don't we try it?” he raises his eyebrows at her with boyish grin on his face, exposing his precious dimples.

“Alright then,” She exhales deeply, putting her purse down to sit on the couch. Yaya pulls him down beside her, “And I suppose you want to be sitting close to you too... like this…” She inches closer to him, as her chin rest on her palm, patting her eyes flirtatious, pretending to be innocent and adorable, yet seductive.

“Ugh... Well... You don't have to…” He softly utters, as his back presses up again the arm of the clinch.

She pushes her hair away from her face, and looks at Nadech with a smirk on her face. “What are you waiting for…?” She grins innocently.

[SONG PLAYING: Disclosure - Latch

Their eyes finally locks tightly in a deep gaze. For a brief moment, the world around them becomes nonexistent. It's a silent game of the century. No words exchanged, yet they're discovering so much through the silence. The only sound being made are the steady beats of their hearts and the ticking of the clock, reminding them of how slow time is passing.

Yaya continues to study his eyes, smirking at him as she thinks to herself how ridiculous this little game has become. But suddenly she notices something she's never noticed before, as if the light had shine down on her with a new revelation. She blinks more rapidly, feeling a bit strange, as if there was a sudden tug to her heart, which begins to race faster with each breath. 

“Your-your eyes…” Her hand slowly reaches for his cheek, “One's hazel ... and one’s grey... You have two different color eyes…” She utters softly, breaking the silence with newfound discovery. She's mesmerized by the gorgeous detail.

Chills ran down his spine at the touch of Yaya's hand. Nadech blinks, surprised she broke the silence, and even more surprised that she's touching his cheek. He's speechless, unable to produce any words, not even a sound.

Yaya snaps back to reality, and quickly draws back the hand that caressed Nadech's face. She pulls further away from him, avoiding any further eye contact with Nadech. “It's my time to go—” she quickly utters, grabbing her purse and getting up, “I told you this was a waste of time,” she replies, with her back turned against him.

Without saying another word, she quickly leaves his apartment.

“Wait—” Nadech was finally able to speak.

But she was out the door before he could call her name. A perplex feeling stirs inside of him. “I meant to say, ‘yes, I have two different eye colors... hazel and grey.... the lighting makes it more noticeable’…” He utters to himself, “and I noticed that your eyes are hazel with a bit of dark green... But we won't talk about it ever…” He answers to himself knowing he wouldn’t get to have a conversation with her again. 

He flops in his chair, thinking about their encounter today. A strange inexplainable feeling takes over. Something about Yaya did appear strange to him, but he couldn't pinpoint what. He exhales deeply. Shaking the thoughts out of his head. 

“Why am I over analyzing this?” He ask himself, trying to remove the thoughts of Yaya. But her gaze reminds inside his mind like a permanent tattoo.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech was dead loss at the door with her unexpected early arrival. The eye stares were good, she was moved but chose to ignore. Feel something more will happen. SS is good there with L. Thank you, Noy, I enjoy it.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Noy, thank you so much for your update ka. Love the intensed staring game. It reminded me the scene when Darunee stared innocently at Arthit and he was speechless.
Now Yaya's eyes are innocent, adorable, and seductive too. How can Nadech resist when he's staring at her :heart:
I wonder why Yaya came early this time.
Looking forward to your next chapter. Thanks again Noy :flowers:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you for this wonderful ff. I love it and im looking forward to what you have in store for both Nadech and Yaya.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks for reading ladies :) I'm still brainstorming for the next chapter. Thank goodness I'm on spring break... It'll give me more time to write hehe.

Stay tuned ladies, there's definitely more juice things to come hehe. Thanks again for reading :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 4. 

[SONG PLAYING: Nick Jonas - Chains]

Nadech gazes at the door upon hearing the forceful knocking. His eyes widen, aware of who’s here. He walks over to it, and for some strange reason, he dreaded opening the door for Yaya. He hasn’t seen her since their eye gazing incident where she stormed off, which was about a month ago. A bad intuition consumes him, unsure what to expect to know, but he’s fully aware sex was expected. As he opens the door, he sees her standing before him with a big satanic grin on her face. Her wavy covers half of her eyes. She resembled Jessica Rabbit, minus the red hair. She’s looking more stunning than ever in red mermaid dress with a slit that exposes her gorgeous porcelain leg. A true devil in disguise tonight, as the eery feeling makes his stomach turn. Things could end badly tonight.  

She walks pass him, not greeting him. He couldn’t help but noticed the silhouette of her derrière pressed against her dress. His wandering eyes were couldn’t help but explore her curvaceous figure. 

“Can you unzip my dress for me…?” She ask him, breaking the silence. 

Nadech snaps back from daydreaming, “Uh…” he blinks rapidly, realizing she’s staring at him down with her big hazel eyes. He quickly closes the door behind him, and walks over to help her. 

As he touches her bare shoulder, chills ran down his spin, as if he’s touching Yaya for the first time.  He’s mesmerized by her soft smooth skin. Slowly, he unzips her dress, going as slowly as possible as if he’s seeing her naked body for the first time. He takes a deep breath, suddenly intoxicated by her sweet seductive scent. Something about her is definitely different tonight, yet he couldn’t wrap his mind around what. 

Her dress falls gracefully to the floor, and she stands naked before him. Nadech stares at her naked bare back, enticed by the beauty of her figure. He swallows hard, feeling his heart race faster. Feeling like a school boy seeing a naked woman, he couldn’t contain himself. His erection creeps up on him faster than he expected.

He moves closer to her and slowly begins to kiss her on the neck. He could feel the chills on her body as the goosebumps forms all over. She glances over her shoulder, staring at him. Their eyes met, and she grins at him. Yaya turns around to face him. He licks his lips, slowly reaching for her hand. He gives her a gentle kiss on the hand, eyes stay locked with hers.

She eases her way closer to him, pressing her naked body to his. Her arms wraps around his neck. Then slowly, she moves closer to his ear, whispering, “Have your way with me…”

Without hesitation, he picks her up. Her legs wrap around his waist, as he leads her to his bedroom. He lays her gently down on his bed and walks over to his nightstand for a condom. He quickly strips naked and slips the condom on. In a matter of seconds, he slides inside of her, penetrating her.

Yaya moans loudly with every thrust, gripping tightly to the bedsheets.  As her screaming moan and cries grows louder, chills ran down his spine, taken by surprised by her outlandish behaviors. Her moans sound like something you would hear in a corny porn scene.

And just like that, their dirty little deed is over. 

Nadech lays on his back, breathing heavily still, feeling the sweat oozing out of his pores and slowly dripping down the side of his face. He glances over at Yaya, who’s sitting on the edge of the bed. She adjust her hair, pulling it to one side. A smile faintly sweeps over Nadech’s face. He couldn’t help but admire how beautiful she looked naked, and how she can play the innocent role so quickly, especially after screaming the way she did seconds ago.

“Stop staring at me—” Yaya bluntly utters, glancing at him from the corner of her eyes.

He quickly looks a different direction, feeling guilty for staring, even though he’s seen her naked plenty times before. “I’m— I’m sorry—” He clears his throat, trying to be more serious.

She rises from the bed and walks out of his room. Nadech puts on pants quickly and follows her like a lost puppy in search of an owner. She’s getting dress quickly, ignoring his presence, like she always does. 

“Listen Yaya—” He clears his throat, trying to get her attention, but she pays no attention to him, “I want to ask you something…” he stares at her, hoping she would acknowledge his presence, “I know there isn’t anything going on between us, and I’m— I’m happy with what have… or I mean, just the straight sex… I mean— The sex is great… It’s probably the best— the no strings attach… It’s awesome…” he stops midway in his thoughts, realizing he sounded like an idiot, making no sense at all.

She stares at him, not uttering a single word.

“Well… I—” He blinks faster, “I’m just… are we…” he looks pass her, trying to find the right words, suddenly getting tongue tied, “This thing… this thing between us… what do you … will it … is it going to be like this forever?” He ask bluntly, feeling his heart beat faster by the seconds of silence between them.

Yaya stands up, a smirk sweeps over her face, “What do you want to happen…?” She finally made an effort.

“Uh… Well…” he avoids eye contact, feeling her eyes burning him as if he had sinned. “I— I don’t know…” he swallows hard, feeling his throat tighten.

Yaya moves closer to him, staring him down, grinning like an innocent child, “You’ve falling for me, haven't you…?” She ask boldly, running her hand through his soft hair.

“Wh— what?” He utters, feeling his heart beating faster.

Her hand caresses his cheek, as she gazes into his eyes, peering into his soul.

“I— I… no…” he utters defensively, gently pushing her hand away from his face, “I— I just want to know what to… what to call ‘us’ —”

She toss her head back slightly and chuckles, “ ‘Us…?'” She covers her mouth from bursting into a loud laughter.

“Why— why is that so funny…?” He asks, feeling offended.

“Because it’s adorably cute how you think there could ever be an ‘us’ —” her hand caresses her cheek, petting him as if he were a little boy, chuckling to herself.

He pushes her hand away from his face, feeling anger by her response. “I wish you would take this more seriously—” He takes a step back from her.

She smirks at him, “Oh sweetie—” She inhales deeply, “But what we have isn’t serious— so why should I take it so seriously?” she grins at him with an arched eyebrow.

Nadech exhales heavily, feeling anger and disappointment combined “Then— can we make this serious...?” He demands, “Or are we just going to pretend there isn’t anything going on between us beside sex?”

Yaya clears her throat, unfazed by his tone of voice, “I don’t want to take this seriously because this isn't a serious situation for me. You’re not important to me, so why should I take it or you seriously? And why are getting mad at what is going on between us?”

Nadech scratches his head, feeling lost and unable to get through to Yaya. He cursed himself for bringing this up. Regretting every bit of it, “I just want—”

“What is it that you want?” She interrupts him quickly, “What is it that you expect of me? That I’d become attached and clingy? That I’d start feeling something?” she breaks out into a little laughter, “That I’d fall in LOVE with you…?” A serious expression sweeps over her face, “Sweetie, don’t be so full of yourself. I don’t fall in love, especially not with a man like you. You’re just a convenience for me that’s all. When someone’s a convenience for me, what do I do? I use them. In your case, I use you just for sex— ” She shrugs, showing no emotions.

Her words pierced his heart, leaving him feeling useless, unwanted and dirtier than ever. He’s numb to everything, feeling as if he won’t get through to her no matter how he tries to talk to her. His mind’s boggled with feelings, thoughts, and emotions. 

“You’re just… a cold-hearted… bitch…” he utter loudly, “How can you sleep with someone for over a year and have no desire to know them or anything. This is really a sick game for you, isn’t it?”

Yaya smirks, grinning from ear to ear, as though he had awaken the devil inside of her. She moves closer to him, turning into a cold-hearted bitch in .5 seconds.

“Sweetie— Calling me a cold-hearted bitch won’t hurt my feelings. And do you honestly think you’re the first man I’ve slept with?” she inches closer to him, smirking at that thought, “That’s cute—” she shakes her head, “You have no right to be mad at me because you agreed to this… and just a little FYI— my longest rendezvous with a man is 2 years, Sweetie—I had to cut him loose because he was getting too attached and crazy in the head—” she pats him on the shoulder, “But just so you know, I’ll be fine if I don’t ever see you again,” She smiles at him, getting ready to leave.

“How can you lead a man on like that? I know there’s more to you than a gorgeous face, but how can you be so heartless…?” He barks at her, feeling his anger flaring more than ever. Angry at the fact she's unfazed by his harsh tone and cold words. Words that his mother told him never to call a woman.

She turns around, “Oh sweetie—but I don’t use my heart. The heart is a useless organ when it comes to these rendezvous—” she smiles at him, “I like using my body instead…” she winks at him, “Looks  can be deceiving, can’t it?” She smiles innocently at him, putting on her angelic face for him.

“Unbelievable…” He utters under his breath, shaking his head in disappointment, tongue-twisted in his thoughts, “How did I waste all my time on this…? On a woman like you—” 

“What were you expecting from me? Were you expecting me to be a damsel in distress, in need of a savior? Were you hoping to be my knight in shining amor? Or perhaps you thought I’d be the type of woman you’d take home to your mother…?” She toss her head back and laughs erratically, like a psychotic person, “Sweetie, I don’t need saving. I’m my own savior. Other woman might want a fairy tale life— but not me sweetie. I’m no saint. I’m filled with sins. I’m not that kind of woman you bring home to your mother— I’m the kind of woman your mother warns you about… ‘Stay away from woman like her because she’s no good… she’ll ruin your life’…” Her smirk turns cold instantaneously, sending chills down his spine. 

He walks over to the door, opening it forcefully, “Well then— goodbye—” He utters furiously, waiting for her to leave.

She grabs her purse, inhaling deeply. She stops midway out the door, “Tragic…” she glances at him, “You were so good in bed too…” she shakes her head before stepping out.

Nadech slams before behind her before she was out of the way. He’s livid, unable to process his thoughts.

“How can someone invest all that time…” he beats himself over this, frustrated and disappointed. But why was he so affected by her words when he too agreed to invest as much time as she did. Why is he getting hot and bothered by her words, when they’re merely just sleeping with one another? She’s no one important to him, yet her words are cutting him very sharply, leaving invisible wounds in his heart.

“Why am I worried about what she said…?” He begins to question himself, having a strange desire to go after her. He signs heavily, collapsing into his bed. "What have you done to me, Yaya...?" he whispers under his breath, feeling his mind and body consumed by her unwanted presence. He doesn't need her, yet he wanted her more than ever now.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
That's because Nadech is falling in love with her and wanted something more into the relationship. Yaya is fierce here and a care less siren using him, tough and wicked. It sure takes a ton for him to ask for her exit and regrets the next moment. As usual love your playlist, NJ, too. Thanks very much, Noy.