LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
It is now the eighth season of "The Star". Personally, I find this year the best so far ever since "The Star" aired. I didn't watch the first two seasons so I won't judge on the people from then. However, I find there are some mistakes in some seasons. For example, the third season, I thought Bie should've won. Fourth season was good. Fifth season, I kinda felt Dew should've won even though I love Singtoh. Sixth was good too but the most dramatic for me because half of the final eight contestants on there were just...horrible. Two of them proved me wrong so far and I'll explain that later. Seventh season, it was a close call between Toomtam and Note but good thing Toomtam won.
Two people have proved me wrong so far ever since they entered the limelight and they are Ritz and Tono. In the beginning, I felt like they just sucked. Ritz couldn't even sing and Tono was far worse but fast forward a year or two and look at them now! Not only their vocals improved but also their looks! Now, if only Tono would work a little on his acting...

So, with that being said, which season of "The Star" disappointed you?

cecilia

Staff member
Most disappoint one for me is 7 when Silvy got vote out! I stop watching it for awhile until the SEASON FINALE just to find out who win.

cecilia

Staff member
^funfun, you might as well not watch any lmao - but yes, there were some year i was so disappointed - especially the year with Gun b/c everyone in the battle then was just about looks and gun seems to have no competition at all - i consider it's a lucky year for Gun (in a good way b/c i like him and root for him to win)

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
^funfun, you might as well not watch any lmao - but yes, there were some year i was so disappointed - especially the year with Gun b/c everyone in the battle then was just about looks and gun seems to have no competition at all - i consider it's a lucky year for Gun (in a good way b/c i like him and root for him to win)
Yeah, at the time the other contestants had nothing on Gun. To me, Gun had the looks, the voice, and the charming personality. Thank goodness he won!