The Star 8- The Final 8 Contestants

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
This year, I think the judges picked the finalists because of their looks but nevertheless, all of them have pretty decent voices especially Dome, Kangsom, and Stop. The cutest guy in here, I think, is Kaen (I think that's how you say it). :)

sarNie Juvenile
This year, I think the judges picked the finalists because of their looks but nevertheless, all of them have pretty decent voices especially Dome, Kangsom, and Stop. The cutest guy in here, I think, is Kaen (I think that's how you say it). :)
Yes, Hut is cute too. He kinda reminds me of Film Rattapoom a bit...don't know why...I see future lakorns for Hut.

sarNie Juvenile
So agree. Kaen or Can? Canon... is cute. He reminds me of Andrew Gregson. ^_^
It's "Can", lol! That's how his fanclubs spell it. Personally, this is what I think:
Cutest guy: Can
Hottest guy: Hunt
Most handsome guy: Hut
Guy with most potential: Kangsom
Guy with the best voice: Dome
As for girls: I think they all have a good voice. Frame, on the other hand, has the best personality.

sarNie Juvenile
Second week into the Star 8 now. After watching Dome's performance "Kahng Kahng Hua Jai" (originally by Gun the Star 6), I think he is trying too hard to the point his voice sounds a bit shaky. Eeek!

gummybears

sarNie Egg
I didn't really like anyone's show today. I still will continue to cheer for Stop anyway. I think she can do better next time. If she is eliminated I will be so disappointed.

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't really like anyone's show today. I still will continue to cheer for Stop anyway. I think she can do better next time. If she is eliminated I will be so disappointed.
Yeah, I agree. I didn't really like anyone's show today either. I expected better from Can, Kangsom, Dome, and Stop. However, for Dome, it seemed as though he got too nervous. As for Stop, her vocals were good but the band people kinda butchered the song itself. The original doesn't really sound like that. Stop's "Kid Maak" show was kind of like a broadway concert sort of. Even though no one's show really stood out today, I think Smile did the best out of all of them with Pijika's song. Hunt, on the other hand, I'm not surprised with because A. he's a dancer so it really isn't surprising that he can dance and B. his vocals are the least impressive out of all of the guys. If I were to rank the guys based on their vocal abilities, it would be as followed:
1. Kangsom
2. Can
3. Hut
4. Dome
5. Hunt

Asy

sarNie Immature
Guys, I'm still don't know who's and who's. Would you mind to share the picture and their name here? By the way, where did you guys watch the performance?

sarNie Juvenile
So...the first person to be eliminated is Frame. So sad...the other person on the brink of the chopping block was Stop. Personally, in week 2, I think Frame did better than Stop. I like Stop too but then again, I think the band butchered the song she was supposed to sing "Kid Maak", which made her sound rather horrible. I actually liked Frame...

gummybears

sarNie Egg
I am looking forward to the concert this weekend. I like everyone's sound choice. I can't wait to listen to Stop's beatbox & Dome dancing.

sarNie Juvenile
Week 3 into the Star...I like everyone's show today minus Smile's and Hut. Gosh, they really disappointed me and unexpected because they both have great voices but somehow, it seems like dance songs aren't their cup of tea. The best, in order are: 1-->Hunt, 2-->Can, 3-->Kangsom, 4-->Dome
Stop surprised me. Her beatbox was decent and her dancing was indeed very sexyy. ;)

sarNie Juvenile
Looktoong week airs tomorrow! Does anyone know the song that Smile is going to perform? I think it's called Takatae Pood Bor or something but I didn't seem to catch it nor can I find it. Please help!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I know, I'm so excited...but so nervous! :nailbiter: I'm cheering for Dome, Stop, Kangsom, and Can! I don't know what song Smile is performing, it sounds familiar though, sorry.

sarNie Juvenile
^ I know, I'm so excited...but so nervous! :nailbiter: I'm cheering for Dome, Stop, Kangsom, and Can! I don't know what song Smile is performing, it sounds familiar though, sorry.
Omg, I just watched Can's performance "Yaa Bploy Hai Ter Loy Nuan". He sounds just like P'Got!!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Surprisingly they did pretty good for the "luk thung" week. Dome did such a great job! Kangsom was cute and he did good. Can was great too :)

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, I agree those were the best performances this week. Hun's voice is not that great but I have to admit, he's hott!