The Sharpness of Love ♡ (CH 7 - 11.19.12)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
ahhhhh...i'm screaming in my stomach...this is so good candy...i waited so long but it was worth the wait......update soon but take your time cos i like a quality chapter rather then a crappy rushed chapter
Awww! Your words are so sweet and making me blush right now. Hehe :lol: I'm sorry for not updating for so long now but I will try my best to update for you girls! Lol, do keep me update. ^^ I love reading you girls feedback. It really makes my day! :D

Candy!!! Why you have to stop? haha okay well a deal's a deal i'll update soon okay!! :)
Oh sorry, Kia! I tried to make it long, I just can't! Haha, hopefully next chapter I will... LOL don't count me on that but I will try my best! Hehe :)

Thanks candy!! Im very appreciate your time. Hope u update soon na jah....
Your welcome na. Thank you so much for being so patient and I will update soon ka. :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 7
 ​
"...I I, eh" Areva utters​
 ​
Sakchai involved answering, "We love our marriage life, Alex... Hmeheh." he put a smile on, "Am I right, tee ruk?"​
 ​
Areva almost choke her own saliva and quickly face him with a fake smile. "eheh, yeah.. We do..." "Whew, thank goodness." She relieved a small breath out. Areva wouldn't know what to do if Sakchai doesn't speak up.​
 ​
Alex rubbed his chin, "Hrmm-- okay..."​
 ​
"You two can stop being fool now." said Achara with a serious tone "Sakchai, when are you and Areva going to have Kugimiya's family a heir? You guys already know that's the most thing your father and I want."​
 ​
"Mom, you have to understand that Areva and I are not ready yet." replied Sakchai​
 ​
"What do you mean not ready yet?" said Achara​
 ​
"Mom, calm down..." Alex added​
 ​
"No, I won't! Areva's father own us debt? That's the main reason we made her married Sakchai!"​
 ​
Sakchai became very furious about the situation arguing with his mother. He left the table without saying a word.​
 ​
Areva got up her seat looking after Sakchai, "I'm very sorry as P'chai. Please forgive him."​
 ​
Areva then left. Achara breath hardly and almost faint, but luckily Alex caught her.​
 ​
"Mom.. mom, are you okay?"​
 ​
"Alex, take your mother upstair and rest right now." said Naris​
 ​
"Krub!"​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 ​
*Home*
 ​
Areva hated to see Sakchai drinking wine and alcohols when he's upset. She really wants to stop him from drinking it and she did.​
 ​
"I think that's enough drinks for tonight."​
 ​
"Just leave me alone." replied Sakchai​
 ​
"Why are you acting like this?"​
 ​
Sakchai got up angrily; he got closer to her overall and hold her arms around him. Areva can feel his breath, breathing next to her as she looked at him in the eyes. "Isn't because of our parents? That's why I'm like this?!" he exclaimed and releasing her harshly that she fell down bumping to corner of table. Sakchai realized this person isn't him, and he hurted her. As he was going to help her, Areva glared at him with a tear streaming down upon her cheek, and she quickly gather herself up and go.​
 ​
"Areva..." Sakchai chase after her and grabbed her by arms. "Areva, I'm sorry."​
 ​
"Let go of me, you jerk! If you still want to enjoy your drinks then go ahead. I won't stop you anymore!"​
 ​
"Areva, listen to me." Sakchai grabbed her in his embrace and hold her tightly; won't letting her go.​
 ​
"Let go of me!" Areva cried.​
 ​
"Mai! I won't let go of you. I'm sorry, Areva, I'm really sorry! Please forgive me... I promise you, I won't make you upset anymore. I promise..."​
 ​
Areva then stop crying and bring a weak smile on as she heard him 'sorry'. She looked him, "Promise me you won't do this again?" She sniff and push her little sad lips at him.​
 ​
Sakchai chuckle, "Promised... It's getting late, let's go sleep."​
 ​
Areva nodded, and they both walk up the staircase holding on to each other friendly.​
 ​
While they got in the room, Sakchai then pull the blanket aside and let's Areva lay down her body. Areva grabbed the blanket just as Sakchai accident touched her hand and was going to grab her blanket as well. Their eyes began locking to each other and both heartbeats started pounding fast. Sakchai slowly making his way closer and ready to pressed that pink lips, but Areva then turned away and shyly pull a small laugh, "Uhh-- I..." she looked at him again, that beautiful, and handsome face really got her attention. She blanks couple time, "I, I got the blanket, and I will go sleep now ka."​
 ​
Areva quickly wrapped herself and closed her eyes tight like nothing had happened. She can hear Sakchai chuckles behind her, and got her felt so embarrass by him.​
 ​
"Goodnight and sweet dreams na Areva." said Sakchai. He then switched off the lights.​

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
I love how u got some scene from lakorns like the first chapter it was from pepper n ann's lakorn (forgot the name lol). N the bed scene from GRGR lol ;) Cant wait for the next chapter its getting exciting cos they're both falling for each other ;) :)

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Sakchai very gentlemen, I'm fallin for him already hehe,,,thanks candy!!!
can wait for next update :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi candy thnk u 4 this great ff, its only da beginning but its so good....love yr story line. im waiting patiently 4 yr next update n look forward 2 yadechs sweetness and love, thanks candy, u r an excellent writer !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi candy love all yr ff ! i've reread this ff again and loving it alot. waiting 4 u 2 update and c da love development of yadech ! take ur time, just 1 u 2 know u r excellent in story line and writing skills !