The Sharpness of Love ♡ (CH 7 - 11.19.12)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 3

“What’s the matter between us?” she curious looked at him.

“It’s about the proposition that your dad have given you as a wife to me.”

Areva gently take a deep breathes and let it out slowly. She turned herself around so Sakchai won’t see her with tears streaming down. “Is that so… then what did you think?”

“You know about this already?”

He came closer behind her.

She nodded. “I knew everything…”

“About this marriage… I didn’t want it to happen.” He sighs “But, there’s no way…”

Areva wiped her tears and turns to look at him, “What about Mai? What are you going to do with her?”

“I don’t know… But about our marriage, if we get marry… let’s go live our own. …Because I know we both don’t love each other and please promise me that, we won’t fall for each other?”

“P’Chai!” She slaps his arms.

Sakchai starts laughing at his own words, “I’m just saying because what if you fall for me, what else I can do?”

“Argh… Is me that is going to fall for you or you fall for me?!” she said against him.

“Ow, don’t you dare say that, because I am pretty handsome...” He said with a conceited way and nods his head walking pass her. “While I was in Norway, there was bunch of ladies following me everywhere I go; I was pimpin.”

That made Areva expression change; she did a vomiting face behind him while he still continues telling her. She murmurs to herself, “Oh my god, he really makes me puke! He thinks he’s handsome? Bluaahh…"

While she murmurs herself teasing him, he’s turning back, and she quickly changed her expression to a calm person and smile at him like nothing has happens.

“Anyways, so… it’s a deal?”

“Mmm… hrm!” she nodded

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Mai’s home – night 9:00 PM*

Sakchai knocks on Mai’s door and waited patiently. As she opens the door, she wore a cheetah print and chemise set, holding a glass of red wine leaning on to the side, looking all wasted.

Sakchai directly turn his face to the side and block him with his hands on his view. He didn’t expect that was coming.

“Uh– Khor thot na krab, Mai. I will like you to go wear something more inappropriate than what you’re just wearing right now.”

“It’s not like you never seen it before…” she hissed at him.

She walks to the dining room and pour her more wine while he followed and get the wine away from her. Mai got angry at him.

“Get me back my wine!” she exclaimed.

“No, I won’t! What’s wrong with you? Why are you so drunk?” he angrily asked.
She sat down on the couch and ignored him.

“Fine… I’ll leave!”

While he got at the door, she came after and hugged him tightly in the back.

“Please don’t leave Sakchai! Chan khor tos ka! I know I’m a bit harsh on you but please don’t leave me here tonight. Please stay with me…” She starts crying.

He knows himself that he can never say no to her. He won’t leave her. He then turned himself and wiped her tears.

She lowers her tone, “Please don’t leave and stay with me…”

“I won’t…”

“Promise me you won’t…”

He sighs, “I promise you I won’t.”

She kissed him passionate after he said he won’t leave her. Sakchai loves when she makes the move. It turns him on. He caressed her hair and kissed her back roughly. She chuckles and stops the kiss. She dirty walks her way to her bedroom and did some hand signals at him. Sakchai smiles and did what she said so.

While he got in her room, she roughly pushed him on the bed and get on top of him.

“Do you like that…” she softly said

“Yes I do…” he replied

Mai slowly move herself back and forth while still on top of Sakchai. She could feel his cock getting bigger. Damn, he wants her so bad but why isn’t she go any farther. He then pushes her down and pinned her two wrists and start kissing her neck. She moans a sound and unzipped his pants for him. As he going to take his phallus out and put inside her, a thought just came right up to his mind. “She’s not the one… " and that made him stop immediately.

“What happened?” Mai asked.

He released her two hands and got away from her.

“What happened, Chai! I asked you!”

He zipped his pants, “I’m sorry Mai, I can’t do this… I don’t think it’s the right time yet.”

“What do you mean it’s not the right time yet? I was going to give in.”

“Thank you but I’m sorry, maybe another time.”

“What? Where are you going, Chai?!”

He ignored her talking and rush his way to the door. She tries following him but he was already out of that door.

“CHAI! Hoyyy! Ai ba!” she angrily frown and cross her arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Areva got herself down the stairs. She can smell the delicious foods where it’s coming from the kitchen and she smiles gratefully. She went to check the kitchen and saw her mother was making her favorite dish; fish fry, som tum, sticky rice and green curry. Her mother was a hard worker and she’s happy to have a mother like her.

“…Mmm. Good morning mom.” She kissed and back cuddling her. “What smell so good? Wow, you made my favorite dish today. Thank you so much mom.”

“Ouiii…” Tui chuckle “Your welcome, honey. Go wake up your little sister up. Tell her that breakfast is ready.

“Ka…” Areva smiles cheekily.

*Eating breakfast – fish fry, som tum, sticky rice, and green curry *

“Mmm… your food are always the best, mom.”

Areva compliment her mother.

“If it’s that good, eat a lot okay…”

Areva and Tui giggles.

“Ka... Areva is right, mom. Your food is always good and amazing. When I finish school, I will come to you and can you please teach me how to cook this good?” Lydia asked.

“Of course, my dear. I will teach you anything you want to eat.”

“Kob kun mak kaa, mom.”

Tui caressed Lydia’s head while Areva gave an awe looking at them. She sighs deeply sad that her father isn’t here eating with them and he was at the hospital because he gotten hurt.

“Areva…” Tui said

“Yes, mom ka.”

“Prepare your clothes tonight alright…”

“Why is that, mom?” asked Lydia

“Nothing, dear. You go to school right now and come back home soon okay.”

“Ka, mom…”

*Lydia off to school ; –Areva’s bedroom*

“Mom, what is the matter?”

“You will need to go live with Kugimiya’s family by tonight already.”

“What? No, mom I don’t want to…”

“Areva! Get this through your head, your dad still indebted to them.”

“Mom, why can’t I just go work and find money to pay them back.”

“You don’t need to go! I said go pack your suitcase.”

Areva begins to get hurtful and tears streaming as she watches her mom throws her clothes down on the floor.

“Pack these, pack all of these!” her mother cried

Areva sob loudly and went to stop her mother.

“Mom, please stop... I beg you...”

Tui pushes her away and Areva fell down on the ground crying.

“Areva, don’t you understand your father is a thief. He stole from them. As his child, you got to repay his debts.”

“Mom…”

“Go pack your clothes!”

“Mom, please stop…”

Tui dragged her hands and takes her down the stair. Areva was sobbing and hurt how her mother did this to her. She hates forcing.

“Mom, I’m not an animal that you could drag me anywhere without asking for my consent.”

“I know that you’re not an animal, but a human begin who couldn’t choose her parents. Your jinx to have bad parents like this, to have your life ruin like this.”

“Mom, I won’t go, won’t go!" she exclaimed

“You won’t go, huh? Do you remember when you were small; I hit you with this hand every time you get in trouble? Do you remember?!”

“Mom… please don’t.”

“Then let’s go now!”

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
- Sorry for haven't update lately. I was not in the mood of writing now. Lol, because of TNNKK is airing and I'm just into Duarnee and Arthit's character. Hehe, maybe some other time when I get that motivation back, I will definitely write it. I'm pretty stuck too so taking my time. I hope this fan fiction isn't too boring to you gals/guys and hopefully soon I will update.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
- Sorry for haven't update lately. I was not in the mood of writing now. Lol, because of TNNKK is airing and I'm just into Duarnee and Arthit's character. Hehe, maybe some other time when I get that motivation back, I will definitely write it. I'm pretty stuck too so taking my time. I hope this fan fiction isn't too boring to you gals/guys and hopefully soon I will update.
Take ur time Candy... We all know writing is hard specailly when ur stuck!! Imma wait until next chapter and write my story and continue watching tnnkk also!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 4

Areva sats on the bed with tears streaming down upon her face. She is now in his home and in his bedroom. Her whole heart is torn by pieces. “Dad, are you satisfied now? I’m doing as you wish me to… I’m your debt and it clears your problem, are you now happy?! ” she sobbed hurtfully while putting her head down.

A maid came and knocks on the door.

“Areva ka, madam ask me to tell you that she wants to talk to you. Meet her in her office.”

Areva immediately stops crying and wiped her tears. She slowly and quietly walks her way to Achara’s office. As she opens the door, she sees Nissa and Achara sitting and reading magazines. Areva wonder why madams have called her for. She wonders.

Areva knocks on the door, “Madam, you want to speak with me?”

“Why are calling me Madam? When I’m already your mother –in-law.” she laughs, “Call me mae…”

"Uh--- ka mae"

“I call you here because we will go shopping for your wedding dress na and I’ve already told Sakchai that we will meet him there so let’s go…”

Achara and Nissa walk right pass her and went first while she say, “Di ka…” and went after them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wedding store –Ines Di Santo”

“Sawatdee ka, welcome to Ines Di Santo store ka. How can I help you today?” The retail manager asked.

“I would like you to find the most beautiful wedding dress that no one here has ever worn it before. This dress will belong to this lady right here…”

Achara said and holds on to Areva’s arm. The retail manager looks at Areva with a smile. "Wow... she is a beauty, naturally and flawless looking." The manager thought to herself.

Sakchai walks in to the store. “I’m sorry ka, I’m late…”

“Your son has a good taste and found the perfect woman for him. She’s an absolutely beauty and has beautiful flawless skin. If to put makeup on her, she would’ve been way prettier.” She compliments.

Sakchai caught Areva with her rosey cheek and shyly smile. He put a warm smile and chuckle.

Areva then follows the retail to search for her dress and got herself into the fitting room. She tries on her dresses and looked at herself in the mirror and put slight smile on while the retail is fixing her dress.

Sakchai already gotten himself done and waited for Areva. While he was facing back, the retail manager say, "Sakchai ka!"
Sakchai then turn himself around and gaze at her look in front of his presence. He slightly put a bright smile on and thought she looks absolutely glowing and beautiful in her wedding dress. He couldn't stop staring...

"Sakchai ka..." said the retail "How is it? Isn't she gorgeous and elegant with this wedding dress?"

"Chai... She looks gorgeous."

Achara and Nissa walk pass by and smile happily at the corner as they saw Sakchai and Areva are together.

"Mae ja, Areva looks stunning with the wedding dress."

"Ka, absolutely beautiful." "One day you'll have to wear this dress too." Achara teased her.

"Mmmmm... mae ja!" Nissa shyly smile.

"Sawatdee kraup, Lydia." Samyan bow, "Where's Areva? I called her all day but she didn't answered. Is she here?"

"Uh--" Lydia frown her brows and was unsure to tell Yan. She tried to ignored and just get away from him but he grabbed both of her arm and take her to another place.

"Lydia, what happened?" asked Yan

"Areva went to work for Kugimiya." replied Lydia

Samyan shock, "What? Areva went to work for Kugimiya?"

"Ka."

"What kind of work and why can't she come home?"

"I was wondering the same thing too, but mae didn't me anything."

Yan became frustrated and worried about Areva. He wonders to himself why Areva will work for Kugimiya's family for? As Yan was going off to search for her, Lydia stops him.

"Yan, where are you going?"

"I'm going to see Areva and asked for an answer. She needs to tell me what's going on."
Yan then shook his head and took off.

Time - 10:35 PM

"Dinner time ka." said a servant

Kugimiya's family was at the table seated and waiting for their rice to pass. The servant gave Areva the bowl of rice and she have to served them one by one before she will get to eat.

"I forgot something in my car, I will go get it and you guys can enjoy the food first." said Nissa.

Nissa excuse herself and went to her car. While Nissa was on her way to her car, a car suddenly honk so loud at their gate.
"Hey! Do you know who I am? What's your problem to honk your car so loud at this late? Do you even know what time is it?!" exclaimed Nissa

Samyan got out of his car and walks to her with a glare. Nissa thought he was pretty attractive too but why is he so heartless.

"I'm here to see Areva! She's here, right?!"

"You know her too?"

TBC

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Aww Candy i want it to be longer haha jkjk thankyou for updating!! Im looking foward to ur next update i feel sad for Areva!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
candy! What a surprised! It has been quite a while since you update and i forgot how the story goes...lol, great update and thank you for your time... Big hug!!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
candy! What a surprised! It has been quite a while since you update and i forgot how the story goes...lol, great update and thank you for your time... Big hug!!!
Aweeeee! :3 *Big huggies* as well. Lolol!
Yes, I know right? But don't worry, I will take my time updating. Hehe :]
Anyways, thanks for reading my FF again Kittiya! ^^

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 5

"She's my fiancee" said Samyan

Nissa chuckle with an attitude, "Ohh ho...why didn't she tell us about it?"

"We engaged ourselves. It's none your business! I'm going in to see her."

As Samyan walk pass by her, Nissa went after him and follow faster to catch up and stop him.

"Ni! She lived here as an employee therefore she can't meet anyone while working. You should just go home. I will tell her that you drop by."

"Is that a house or a prison?!" Yan pointed. "I want to see Areva now!"

Nissa frown angrily and pout, "Hey! Don't you dare say that to my house. Don't you get it? Areva's here in payment for the money that her dad have stolen from us. She's as Sakchai's mistress."

Samyan widely opened his eyes, "Arai na? Mistress..." " What do you mean?"

"Ow, didn't you said that you're her fiancee? Didn't anyone tell you that she'll be here until she provide Kugimiya's an heir?"

"Ko Hok! Khun ba mak! I don't believe you!"

"You don't need to believe me... Now will you go home!"

"Mai! I won't until I get Areva out of that house."

"I won't let you come in without my permission. I will tell my brother's bodygaurds to take you away from here. Now are you going home nicely or you want them to drag you away!" Nissa said against him.

Samyan became furious and fist his right hand. He let things go today but next time he will surely come back and get Areva out of this mansion.

*Wedding Day*

Tui opens the door and saw Areva in her presence staring out the window. She slowly sigh as she walks towards to her daughter.

"Sweetheart, why are you still up here?" asked Tui

Areva looked at her mom and slightly fake a smile. "I'm nervous ka..." she replied.

Tui close up to hug Areva in her arms and releifed a small breath and caress her bare back. "There will be nothing to be neverous about, deary." Tears streaming down upon her cheek, "You will be just fine... I'm sorry as your mother for putting you in rough life. I'm really sorry Areva..." Tui began sobbing.

- Ceremony begins -

Sakchai and Areva went through the process of thai traditional wedding; everyone adores and bless some words for them. When it come to Mai's turn, she's completely jealous and unhappy about the wedding. Sakchai was shocked while seeing her and knew she will be upset. He didn't dare to say a word. Mai quickly water their hands and walk away with rolling her eyes. Afterward Samyan walk up to water their hands, his expression selves look strong but inside him was torn.

*New home*

After the ceremony was ended, the groom and bride was in the room with the elders while they give another word. They kneel down on their knees and bow to one by one for their blessing.

"Our job's done, let the kids rest." said Daeng

"Chai..." Achara nodded "Pai pai..."

"You must be tired from all day, you can go shower and take a rest." said Sakchai while loosing his tie. "Uh, this will going to be our first night, you can sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch."

Areva nodded as he says. She reaches for the zipper of her dress but she couldn't unzipped it. Sakchai walk closer to her back and removed her hands. He unzipped her dress and zip down almost to her nearest butt cheek and he immediately stop and saw her bare back in his presence. Sakchai's gulp and tried not to think inappropriate towards her. He then release her and watch her go.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Candy please update soon hehe i will to so please do and thanks! ~.~ hehehe :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
UPDATE SOON NA KA
I WILL BE HERE FOR SUPPORT AND TO READ IT
SO DONT WORRY THAT NOBODY WILL READ IT BECAUSE THIS IS SOOO GOOD

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
UPDATE SOON NA KA
I WILL BE HERE FOR SUPPORT AND TO READ IT
SO DONT WORRY THAT NOBODY WILL READ IT BECAUSE THIS IS SOOO GOOD
Lololol-- Aweee! Thanks na ja.
Your words made me smile. Hehehe ^^ I will try to update soon ka.
Thanks for reading. Lol :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 6

Sakchai closed the restroom door with a refreshing smell and look. He's ready to go to sleep because of the long day, and he saw his new wifey was already sleeping on their bed. He went closer to her and whisper, "Goodnight, Areva." and turn off the lamp.

The next morning, Areva woke up with a yawning in the morning. She rubs her eyes and searching for Sakchai. "Where is he?" Areva got herself up quickly and changed her clothes. She walk down the staircase and can smell the delicious foods coming from the kitchen. She tilted her head farther to see who's in the kitchen and suddenly a voice echoes behind her, "Let's go eat." got Areva scared, realizing it was Sakchai talking and he walk ahead of her.

"Aw, you made breakfast for us?" said Areva, smiling how impressive he cook the foods.

"Chai, I hope you like it. You must be very tired last night. I heard you snoring..."

Areva's smile faded after hearing his comment, her action begans pouting, and mumbling to herself.

Sakchai chuckle, "Hrmm-- Did you just mumbling about me?"

Areva quickly shaking her head, "Mai dai... why would I?" she wipe her lip with the tissue. "I... I never really say anything about you. I'm serious."

Sakchai did his unsurely expression, nodded his head looking at Areva, and his phone start ringing. "Hello krab? What's wrong now, Mai?" he got up from the table and leave Areva alone eating. Areva swallowing slowly her food and her eyes looking down, having an upset facial. Her mind wonders off what Sakchai and Mai are talking about. She sigh loudly and ignore it aside and starting cleaning her plate.

~ Photoshoot ~

"Sawatdee krup" said Samyan to the pro photographer manager Bryce.

"Hello krup, I'm glad you make it. Your professor tell me a bit about you that you are one of his student he impressed the most because of your artwork." "Glad to work with you today..."

Samyan brightly smile and take his compliment. He follows the manager to a room where everything is all set up and ready to take shoots. Then he hear a crowed of group laughing and walking in the same room as he was in. He was surprised to see the lady in front of him and so is she.

"YOU!" both confabulate at the same time.

"You two know each other too?" asked Bryce

"Mai di..." both spoke again, quickly glance at each other, then facing in different direction.

"Then shall we introduce ourselves?" said Bryce

Nissa smile like an bitchy attitude and fold her arms, "Hi, my name is Nissa. What are you doing here? No one here has invited you..."

"Ow, I didn't come for you. I came here because Mr. Bryce have asked me to."

"Ahhh! Mai jing!" exclaimed Nissa. "Is that true, Bryce? Please tell me it's a no."

"It is not a no, Nissa. Samyan's right because I hired him. He has to come here and take your photoshoot."

Nissa direct looked at Samyan as he's purposely wicked smile at her. She rolled her eyes at him with tongue stick out and that made him stop smile immediately into a frown anger expression.

"Danm this lady..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Sakchai and Areva enters Kugimiya's home, hearing alot of laughing from the living room, and they wonder what's so fun over there.
Both greets their parents and Sakchai was so surprised to see the man in his presence, he smile widely that it was his only and older brother.

"Hey Chai!" Alex got up from his seat, "How are you?"

"Alex!" he hugged Alex, "I'm so glad that you're back, bruh!" Sakchai pull a little laugh.

"I'm glad to be back too." Alex then look at Areva, sawing her smiling. "Is she your wife?" asked Alex

"Chai... Come here Areva, let me introduce you to my brother Alex. Alex, this is Areva. My wife."

Alex smirk, "Nice to meet you Areva."

"Nice meeting you too, Alex. P'chai tells me about you when we're still in school but I never get to meet you. Luckily today is the day." replied Areva.

Alex chuckle blushing, "Ow, this brother of mine." "Welcome to our Kugimiya's family, Areva."

"Aw, thank you!" Areva smile

Just how Areva smile touches Alex's heart. He regreted himself not coming early to get this girl at first when he'd hear about the problem. Now, his younger brother is the lucky man for getting such a bright girl like her.

*Dinner - dining room*

Alex take his sip of water and staring at Areva while she's still eating her food. He couldn't get his eye off of her, her over all got him well, and she's one of his taste to look innocent at first then he will turn them bad.

"So, Areva..." Alex began, "How do you like the marriage life with my brother?"

Areva was unsure to answer Alex's questioned, she began to stutter and looking her way out. "What am I going to say to him?" she asked herself.

To be continue...​

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ahhhhh...i'm screaming in my stomach...this is so good candy...i waited so long but it was worth the wait......update soon but take your time cos i like a quality chapter rather then a crappy rushed chapter