they all did a great job...

SEG AUDITIONS
( we always looking for new talent )

We will also be looking for

Male singer

.Female singer

+++ ACTOR +++

.Actress[/color]

Please email us at info@scradentertainmentgroup.com with your info, you can also contact me _ MtV _ by myspace page or email me at mtv.vang@hotmail.com
Also include your telephone number so that we can contact you.

Must be between 17 and 24 years

Must know how to SING/ACT

Must Speak and Read Hmong Fluently (able to write in hmong is a plus, but we will train the right person to read and write )

Must know how to dance to hip hop ( break and pop a plus, but we will train)

Must be easy going and not easily offended by criticism

If chosen you shall receive full financial support, vocal training, marketing and promotional support, clothing/costume allowance and dancing lessons.

Thanks,

PC Vaj~SEG _ MtV _

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wait...muaj tseem is that you.......haha...can't believe you're on here too......(if it's not you then my bad)...by the way i asked already that are you guys doing another movie.....????

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i would love to do something like this.. but i seriously do not have time. ehhe

my sister and i made a little mv for one of maiv xyooj's song. gosh. it was funnie.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
looking for new singers & actors already?....

i'm looking forward to the movie, "3 bracelet," heehhehe... :)

i wanna see their acting skills.

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey mtv, you were so fast to posted this up well guys please come and audition with us this weekend and yeah we are doing this for real and we are not lying and if you want your dream to come true come and audition this weekend and you guys email us by those email that mtv posted up so come and audition and you will get your dream come true

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
all the auditions are always in northern cali never southern cali...

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
i mean the september 8th audition.

Hello Everyone...thanks for the interest. I havn't had any time to come in here lately so I would like to thank MTV for his due diligence!...lol...

We did have five very good singers show up. Unfortunatley I was not able to make it, but I did finally get a chance to see the audition tapes. They all sound amazing. I do plan to have some of them return for finals once we get enough people in. I would love to have them come back in to do a recording so that I can hear what they really sound like on CD. For now..I am still auditions here and there so that I can see more people. All I can say right now is....if you ever dreamed of being a singer or actor...and want to take a chance then now is the time. I am giving you an opportunity...you have nothing to lose, but this window of opportunity is only open for a short period. Once closed I will not be searching for a while.

I am seeking a male actor to play a leading role right now. If you are at least 5'5 and above and is at least 19 years old then please contact us. I need this actor in house by the 20th of this month.

Once we complete our search we will try to use our actors in house to replay other future roles in our future films and will not be holding auditions unless necessary. Please contact us if you are interested.

Regards,
PC Vaj~SEG

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Hello Everyone...thanks for the interest. I havn't had any time to come in here lately so I would like to thank MTV for his due diligence!...lol...

We did have five very good singers show up. Unfortunatley I was not able to make it, but I did finally get a chance to see the audition tapes. They all sound amazing. I do plan to have some of them return for finals once we get enough people in. I would love to have them come back in to do a recording so that I can hear what they really sound like on CD. For now..I am still auditions here and there so that I can see more people. All I can say right now is....if you ever dreamed of being a singer or actor...and want to take a chance then now is the time. I am giving you an opportunity...you have nothing to lose, but this window of opportunity is only open for a short period. Once closed I will not be searching for a while.

I am seeking a male actor to play a leading role right now. If you are at least 5'5 and above and is at least 19 years old then please contact us. I need this actor in house by the 20th of this month.

Once we complete our search we will try to use our actors in house to replay other future roles in our future films and will not be holding auditions unless necessary. Please contact us if you are interested.
Regards,
PC Vaj~SEG

how many actors/actress do you need for your next project? in my opinion, you should find new actors/actress for every new project that you're planning to do so everyone can get a chance to show of their talents. im not trying to offend you, im just voicing my opinion so dont take it to heart. im not saying that your old actor/actress are bad, im just saying that everyone should get a chance. if they fail the audition the first time, they might do better the second time. for example: like they dont fit this role and they fit the other role but you already have one of your old crew to play that role and you just want to use that same person. like i said its my opinion so dont take it to heart.