The Secret within the Piece of Art

hlimoua

sarNie Egg

Starring: Aump P.--Kwan Usmanaee—Aff Taksaorn—Ning Panita
Oil Thana—Khun Patina(made up)—Salee(made up)

** I will be adding more characters along the way, most of the characters are made up**

ATTENTION: This is my FIRST fanfiction ever. Please bear with me as I post. I currently have some chapters written for this story already. The chapters for this fanfiction is written by me as I post.
If you have any suggestions or want any scenes to happen in this fiction for the current chapters just post a reply and I will do as people suggest!..=D I am open to any suggestions….Thank You!...=D

I don’t have a poster for this FanFic. Im not really good at this. im REALLY NEW at all this creatings..a quick FanFiction that i just thought of while at work..=D

Thanks Again to everyone!. I will be posting some chapters for this FanFic soon. (possibly Tonight….) Stay Tune! =D

Summary

He has part of what he was looking for but he’s still searching. A search to finding the last piece that he needs to complete a story that he admires deeply. If this story that was told to him from his Aunt is true then he will find those belongings.
She’s a beautiful lady. Searching for a belonging that was her fathers before he past away. It was mistakenly given to an Auction store and now sold to someone that bought it. All she knows is she must find that belonging because it was her father’s. Little did she know that, that belonging she is looking for has a beautiful story to it. A story to why her father admires it so much.

hlimoua

sarNie Egg
Just another clarification...

I am also posting this up on SpicyForum..I've have this sarnworld account for awhile but i never come on often..I figure i mine as well use Sarnworl and my new account with Spicyforum to post my fanfics..well this is my first..lol

my spicyforum username is missSUNSHINE and i am hlimoua on Sarn....thanks..=D

chapter's coming shortly...

hlimoua

sarNie Egg

Chapter 1

February 27, 2009

My father use to always sing to me when I was a little girl. When I cried he held me in his arms and cradle me back and forth until I fell asleep. I miss him so much. Whenever I ask about my mother, Father always said she is no longer with us. She is in a better place. Of course I believe my father, because he is all I had left and father was always right. He also told me my mother was beautiful and my Father always told me that rich or poor as long as we had each other then we will always be alright. He taught me many things and to love those who are lower then us. All people with any status of rich or poor should be treated equally. It’s been 3 days since father’s funeral. I’m finally back in Thailand from the states and also finished school. Before father pass away and before I left to the states Father promise me he will let me see a unique painting. And tell me a story that goes with that painting. He said that the painting means a lot to him and that it’s a painting I should always keep and take care of when he is no longer alive. He mentioned something about how hard it was for him just to try and get that painting back. Like he gave it to someone but retrieved it back. I tried to search for the painting but it was no where to be found in the house. Or in Father’s room. All I found was a beautiful necklace with half of the pendant on the necklace missing and along with a letter. A letter from Father that he must have written before he past away because in the letter Father said I must keep the necklace with me at all time.

--ring…ring….ring…ring…--
The phone interrupted and started ringing.

?: Hello, oh hey kwan. Yes im feeling much better, im doing fine. No im not starving myself, don’t worry. WHAT!!!!..
Kwan: Aump! Hurry come quick! Right now to my work place!. Hurry or you won’t make it in time! Im sure that this belongs to your father!..it even has your father’s name written on it….
Aump: Ok! Kwan, please try to stall everything and I will be there as soon as I can! I promise I will try to make it there as fast as I can..im on my way.
Kwan: Alright..Hurry Aump! I don’t know how much longer I can stall this but I will try my best.

--Aump got up and left without finishing her journal. She grabbed her purse and car keys and drove off to Kwan’s work place. --​

hlimoua

sarNie Egg

Chapter 2

--Aump finally arrived at Kwan’s work place and rushed in through the doors. She saw Kwan walking back and forth. She had a bad feeling in her stomach that she was too late.--

Aump: Kwan! Are they still here!..what’s wrong!? Please tell me im not too late.. (tears started to tremendously fall down her pale face)
Kwan: Aump…..im so sorry…I tried soo hard to stall the auction…But Khun Panita couldn’t hold up the auction anymore. People were yelling that if this stalls any longer then they are going to leave. Im so sorry Aump.
Kwan: (tears still trickling down her face..she took a deep breathe) Kwan, its ok. I know you tried your best to stall this auction. Im not mad at you ok. Im just so sad that now I was too late only. Now ill never be able to get my Father’s painting back. I never even got a chance to see how that painting looks like.
Kwan: ohh, im so so sorry Aump. I know that painting must have meant A LOT to you.. Let me try to ask for the list of buyers from the auction..Maybe we will have a chance of finding it from the buyer.
Aump: I promise! No matter what I will get that painting back!
Kwan: Ill do my best to help you Aump…

--Kwan tried to convince the List Keeper for the buyer of the paintings name but she wouldn’t tell kwan. Kwan and the List Keeper started arguing; Aump couldn’t help but start to get mad along with Kwan. Aump decided to pull Kwan away and say they will search on their own and its ok.—

Kwan: No Aump! Its not ok! This stupid List Keeper is just being mean because she’s exactly like her little boss!!
Aump: Kwan, its ok. If she won’t tell then forget it.
List Keeper: Hey you! Be quiet…or else ill get you in trouble by telling boss and you’ll get fired.
Kwan: Go ahead! I don’t care...
List Keeper: You! Why do you like to argue back so much!

--Kwan and the List Keeper just kept arguing and arguing. Then a lady walked into the Auction of Valuables. The lady looked nice and very beautifull. --

Lady: What’s going on here Salee??
Salee: Khun Aff, this rude little girl and her friend wanted a name of an auction buyer from earlier but I just refused to tell them that’s all.
Lady: Salee, give these two ladies the name of the buyer. Maybe they are just looking for someone important.
Salee: But……
Aff: Salee. Please don’t object to me or I will tell my father, Khun Panita that you are not satisfying the customer’s needs.
Kwan: Thank you Khun Aff!! My friend here is just looking for her father’s painting that was acutioned off. She doesn’t know how it ended up here and she never thought of auctioning it off. Thank you again. (Kwan turned to Aump and smiled)
Aff: Oh, im sorry to hear that. I hope you find that painting. If you need any help then you may come look for me anytime. Especially if some staff around here are being rude. (Aff smiled to Aump and looked at Salee because she was referring to Salee as rude staff)
Aump: Thank you so much Khun Aff!

--Aump and Kwan got the name of the buyer but Aump didn’t know how she will be able to find the buyer--
================================

Aump’s Home

Aump: Where am I going to start Kwan?....=(
Kwan: Hmm…I don’t’ know where to start either. I’ve heard of his name before. I just can’t remember where I heard it though.
–Kwan starts thinking of where she heard the name from—
Kwan: What was the name again Aump?
Aump: Ummm… (Looking at the piece of paper she wrote down...) I just wrote down his last name...
sleep.gif It’s Thana.
Kwan: Aump how can you not write down the whole name…o_O
Aump: Sorry, I was too excited and in a rush.
Kwan: Well lets just wait and see if we come across anything else.
Aump: Ok . =/
Kwan: I’ll try to ask around to see if anyone is familiar with that last name.
Aump: Alright. Thank You Kwan.

hlimoua

sarNie Egg

Chapter 3

Aump decided she will go for a walk then meet up with Kwan

--While Aump was walking, being her clumsy self she didn’t see a car coming her way. The car came towards her and when she looked up it was too late. All she could do was scream.--

SCHREEEEEEEECH………………..
--A man walked out to the front of the car. The man looked handsome but he was stuck up. --

Man: Hey You!. Did you want to die or what?! Are you blind!? Trying to get run over and then file a lawsuit for money.
--Aump couldn’t believe it started to argue back--

Aump: Hey! Aren’t you going a little over yourselves! Just because you two are rich and think that because you’re hi-so doesn’t mean you can look down on someone like me! Talk about money, I have money too. And not just that no one here is trying to get them selves run over. I was just walking and some people that can’t drive just had to be coming straight at me.
Man: You! Who are you saying can’t drive?!. At least I can drive and im not walking!. Your such a liar. Your probably poor and trying to make yourself look good by saying you have money.

--Aump was furious but decided she doesn’t need to lose her dignity and argue back. The guy got in the car and drove off. –

=====================================
At the mall

Kwan: Aump, why do you look so mad today? Did someone say something to you? Tell me.
Aump: Its nothing. Just some stupid arrogant hi-so people that almost ran me over and then thinking that just because he is rich he can say anything they want!
Kwan: WHAT!!?. He almost ran you over?! Aump are you ok? Are you hurt? Any broken bones?
Aump: Kwan! Im fine I didn’t actually get run over. I said almost. sleep.gif
Kwan: Ohhh…ok. I feel much better.
--The girls shopped around and then went to the other side of the mall.--

Kwan: Any progress on the painting yet?
Aump: Not yet…*sigh* hopefully soon..atleast something…=(
Kwan: aww…its ok..you’ll start to get closer soon..
Aump: Thanks Kwan..

--Kwan and Aump were shopping around and then suddenly Kwan accidentally bump into Ning. Ning started causing trouble and saying lots of mean things to Kwan.—

Ning: Hey you! Your that worker from my dad’s shop!? How dare you just bump into me like that! You better say sorrow right now?!...
Kwan: I don’t’ have to apologize to anyone!..besides it was an accident and I did say sorry!
Ning: Liar! I’ll make sure my father fires you!.Hmmph!! Oil this girl is soo rude and arrogant..

--Aump saw Kwan arguing with the the guy from earlier and went to stand next to Kwan—

Aump: Its ok Kwan, these two idiots are just rude and stupid people that doesn’t have manner’s lets just walk away. They are only making a fool out of themselves!
Oil: Hey you! Who are you calling rude and stupid. This isn’t even your business why are you jumping in. If you’re a good person yourself you would stay out of it.
Aump: Who are you tell come lecture me.? If you are a good person also then you shouldn’t be backing up your little girlfriend. She’s the one that is being rude to my friend!

--They started to argue back and forth. Causing a big commotion in the middle of the mall, Aff happen to be shopping by and came to take a look. She immediately went to stop it when she saw it was her sister arguing with Kwan and Aump--

Aff: Ning, stop it right now!..(trying to help Oil calm her down)
Ning: Aff! Why are you stopping me! don’t tell me your siding with them!!!(gives a cold glare to Aff)
Aff: Its not like that. Its just that you shouldn’t be doing this in public. Its just going to make you look bad. Also these two girls are not bad people so you shouldn’t be mean.
Kwan: Thanks Aff. Me and Aump don’t mind Ning being crazy!. After all she does look like a crazy person already!
Ning: YOU! Who are you calling crazy!
Oil: Ning stop it. I think your over doing it a little. Let’s go. Good Bye Khun Aff..
Aff: Bye p’Oil. Please take Ning away and calm her down..(Aff and Oil exchange smiles and Oil dragged Ning away) im sorry about that Kwan and Aump. My sister is just short tempered and spoiled.
Aump: its’ ok Aff. I can see she is very spoiled and hot headed. Anyways, how are you related to such a mean person?!.
Aff: it’s a very long story Aump.

hlimoua

sarNie Egg

Chapter 4

Kwan: Im so sorry Aff.
Aump: No wonder you and Ning totally don’t act alike. Which im very glad for, but im also sorry. Good will always be with you.
Kwan: That’s right Khun Aff! Although you are not Ning’s real sister and Khun Panita’s real daughter, im just glad atleast Khun Panita loves you just like his daughter.
Aff: Yes, im really grateful too. No need to be sorry you two. Im happy that I have you two to talk to and share my thoughts to.
Aump: Anytime Aff! Just call me and Kwan whenever you need!

-- The girls giggled and spent the day together--
======================================
Aump’s Home
Aump: *sigh* I need to find a job. I just can’t keep living like this forever, father wouldn’t want me to just stay home and be miserable. Hmm. First where am I going to start….=/

--Aump walked around by many markets and stores but no one seems to be hiring. It was starting to get late, a little past noon so Aump decided maybe she will rest for a bit then start to look for places hiring again. –

“Aump, what are you doing here? Why are you holding onto so many folders?” someone asked Aump. She looked up and smiled.

Aump: Hey Aff, im trying to find a job but some how no one is hiring. And some people say they don’t need me because my education is too high so they can’t afford to pay me the salary that im qualified for since I finish school with a degree.
Aff: ohh. Well I know someone who needs a secretary, that’s if you don’t’ mind working as one? He’s a nice guy and he doesn’t really like to do interviews so if I ask him to hire you he’ll definitely hire. Saves him time..
Aump: Really?!...thanks Aff!..your the best!...(Aump was so excited she couldn’t stop smiling.)

--Aump went home happy that she’ll finally get a job. She started to wonder who Aff’s friend was.--

Aff: I found someone to be your secretary!! (smiling)
Oil: Thank’s Aff! I knew I could count on you to help me find someone as my secretary. Works has been piling up. (laughs) thanks again Aff. This way your sister can stop bothering me about wanting to help me with work.
Aff: yes, im happy for you. She’s a friend of mines and a really sweet girl. You’ve met her before too. But im not telling who she is. (laughs) You’ll see when she comes to work tomorrow. (Aff smiled and walked out of Oil’s office leaving him to think of who his new secretary is.)
Oil: ill take your words for it Aff. (smiles)

=========================================

*sigh* “ Finally! I hope work goes well today. I can not let Aff down, she did find me the job and since this new boss is her friend I bet he is kind and I must be nice to him.(smiles) ” said Aump to herself while looking at herself in the mirror all dressed up professionally and ready to head to work.

=======================================

“I wonder how my new secretary looks like?...Aff said I met her before, hmmm I wonder which friend of hers did I meet. Aff doesn’t normally bring her friends around often either. Ahhh…ill just wait and see who she is. She should be kind like Aff since they are friends. Ill try to be nice and treat her well. (smiles)” starring out his window from his office, Oil smiled to himself wondering about his new staff.

“Hello, im Mr. Thana’s new secretary. Can you please show me to his office?” Aump asked a nice lady at the front desk.
Lady: Sure. Right this way, I believe Mr. Thana was waiting for you this morning also. (Smiling the lady lead Aump to Oil’s office and returned to her desk.)

Aump: *sigh* Ok, here it goes. (Smiling)
Knock…..Knock…..Knock
“Come in.” said a voice behind the doors.

--Aump walked in and her boss was sitting in his chair with the chair turning towards the window. She smiled and waited patiently until he turned around and spoke. She was stunned…..and so was he……--

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WOOOHOOO a new fanfic for me to read :D WELCOME to the Fanfic Section!
I like this ff. heehee, I can’t wait to read more about Oil and Aump working together. Aff is so nice.