The Scary Journey

Wyvern x Dragon

sarNie Egg
I made this account so that I can share some of my stories with people other than my family. I'm still new at writing so my stories might not be quite good or detailed, but please follow and read my writing and give me input on how to better my writing.

This story was based on an event that happened to me.

The Scary Journey

Once I decided to visit my best friend’s house and decided to stay till night time. I had forgotten that his house was far away from mine. At 9:24 I headed home. Just as I cross the big street and got to my crush’s house, I felt a cold breeze. This breeze didn’t feel right somehow. I’ve heard the scary Hmong ghost stories, so I was scared. I didn’t run because I was too scared to. Instead I speed walk. Halfway down the block, I thought the scary thing was gone. Without thinking, I turned around to look. I noticed someone or something looking at me from half a mile away. I was so scared I ran so fast everything became a blur. That’s when I heard it.

It called my name so loud, with a whispery faint voice. I got even more scared. When I turned to look back, it was closer to me. So close I tripped and laid down paralyzed, in fear. Looking straight at it, it ran toward me. I thought it was over for me, but then a car came. The thing disappeared. As fast as I could, I ran all the way home and never visited my friend’s house again.

Falada

sarNie Adult
I made this account so that I can share some of my stories with people other than my family. I'm still new at writing so my stories might not be quite good or detailed, but please follow and read my writing and give me input on how to better my writing.

The Scary Journey

Once I decided to visit my best friend’s house and decided to stay till night time. I had forgotten that his house was far away from mine. At 9:24 I headed home. Just as I cross the big street and got to my crush’s house, I felt a cold breeze. This breeze didn’t feel right somehow. I’ve heard the scary Hmong ghost stories, so I was scared. I didn’t run because I was too scared to. Instead I speed walk. Halfway down the block, I thought the scary thing was gone. Without thinking, I turned around to look. I noticed someone or something looking at me from half a mile away. I was so scared I ran so fast everything became a blur. That’s when I heard it.

It called my name so loud, with a whispery faint voice. I got even more scared. When I turned to look back, it was closer to me. So close I tripped and laid down paralyzed, in fear. Looking straight at it, it ran toward me. I thought it was over for me, but then a car came. The thing disappeared. As fast as I could, I ran all the way home and never visited my friend’s house again.
Wow, that's pretty scary. Did you just get up and returned home or did someone else help you?

PoisonIvy

sarNie Egg
It seems so scary. During things like this, you shouldn't run, because it indicates that you are scared of it, which makes it more fun for them to chase you. You should stay calm and walk in a steady pace. Also, don't look back because that means that you are acknowledging it too.

It's not that bad. The grammar is okay. You should write more so you can improve your writing.

Wyvern x Dragon

sarNie Egg
It seems so scary. During things like this, you shouldn't run, because it indicates that you are scared of it, which makes it more fun for them to chase you. You should stay calm and walk in a steady pace. Also, don't look back because that means that you are acknowledging it too.

It's not that bad. The grammar is okay. You should write more so you can improve your writing.
Thanks for encouraging me to continue thank a lot.

P

PrincessKarina

The Scary Journey

Aw you did a beautiful job writing this. I was creeped out for real! Lol. I am a baby when it comes to these type of stories. Keep up the writing though. Remember practice makes perfect! Lol.