The Rules of Love

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it's so sweet that kongdej would want to do right for his sister..but so sad that rattana will have to be hurt in the process...oh well this will lead to their LOVE lol

Chapter 5
There was a ring coming from in front of the Petchsee estate. The maid of the house, Deang, came running towards the gate. "Who's there?"

Sak went down from his car and to the small peering hole. "Hello, I'm Sak. Khun Kongdej is in the car...he's here to see Ms. Petchsee."

Deang scratched her head. "Khun Noo?"

Sak nods. "Yep."

"Oh, well I can't possibly let you in..."

Sak sighs. "C'mon, they are aquaintances."

Deang thinks back and forth, replaying the whole thing. Should I? "Well..."

"It's urgent, ok? And my master doesn't like waiting."

Deang raises an eyebrow. "Is that so?"

Sak nods. "Please, let us in. Or else I would be in trouble."

Finally, Deang gives in. "Ok fine..."

Sak smiles. "Thanks, a lot na." He runs back to his car and turns his head to Kongdej.

"How was it?" Kongdej asked.

"We're in, but she didn't seem too convinced."

"Ok, that's all I need. Thank god that girl is home."

Sak restarts the engine and drives inside...

----------------------

Rattana runs down the stairs, looking back and forth.

A handsome man walks in. He gave her the coldest stare.

Rattana turns back, trying to get back up the stairs.

Kongdej pulls onto Rattana's hand, not budging.

Out of pain, Rattana gave a small cry. She turns. "Who are you?" she asks, her eyes filled with fear.

Kongdej chuckled. "You do not need to know who I am, all you need to know is that you are a very unlucky person."

"Unlucky?"

He nods. "Of course. You are unlucky to be the victim - just like my little sister."

"What does it have to do with me?" Rattana asks, herself trying so hard not to lose it.

"You do not need to know. All you need to know is that you are to come with me!" Kogndej shouts, becoming more aggresive at the thought of his innocent little sister.

Rattana shakes her head. "I am not GOING anywhere!"

"Of course you are." Kongdej whistles, and Sak walks in right away.

Rattana tries screaming, but Kongdej's hand was faster.

He tied a cloth on top of her mouth. He was not going to fail, not this time. "Sak, please get her to the car."

Sak nods, himself feeling sorry for the woman in front of him. "Sorry..." he whispers softly to her ear.

She turns to him, her eyes begging.

"I cannot. It is Khun Chai's wish. I cannot disobey." He drags Rattana into the car and shuts the door. He was so happy that he tied that nosy maid, otherwise there would've been trouble.

Kongdej checks one last time before walking to the car. "Let's go."

Sak nods, revving the engine.

Rattana stifled a cry. Did someone hate me because I was a narcissist? No, I wasn't that bad, right?

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
r they heading to a island? JLR replay? :p
is there gonna be a r scene?God, he'd better dun hurt her too much~~~or make her afraid of man...i mean in ... way....of coz u can't see in wat way coz i'm too shy to type it out.... :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp he just went in the house and kidnap her....ahhaha...hmmm if it's not going to be at JLR island...where will it be??

"He was not going to fail, not this time." <---does this mean that he did this before? :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
"He was not going to fail, not this time." <---does this mean that he did this before? :loool:
LMAO

I hope Tasnee comes to stop his brother. I hope he know what he is getting himself into. Anger turns into hatred, the more angry you are, the more there lies hatred. But hate turns into something more bitter than ever ---> love. And just wait until he does taste that sweet but full of bitterness. =)

Chapter 6
As her brother's van curves onto the pavement in front of their estate, Tasnee runs to the car immediately.

Kongdej gets out of the car, dragging Rattana with him.

She gave a small cry and rushes towards her brother. "P'Kong, what are you doing?" she asks, afraid.

"Teaching that bastard a lesson, that's what."

Rattana turns to the girl talking to her captor. I've seen her somewhere before...

"P'Kong, please don't. I don't want you to hurt anyone."

"Tasnee, go. I'll talk to you tomorrow morning, ok? And don't go out anywhere either."

Rattana tries to break free, her voice muffled by the cloth on her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm!"

Kongdej turns to Rattana. "Shut up, will you?"

Tasnee looks up to her brother, feeling sorry for Rattana. "Will you let her go, if not for her but for me?"

"I said no, ok? Go to sleep. Get some rest."

"But-"

"No buts, Tasnee. And you're going to the hospital tomorrow ok? Pah Norm said that you have a fever."

"I don't feel that sick anymore..." Tasnee becomes quiet when she sees her brother's cold stare. "Ok."

"Be a good girl now. I'll take you upstairs."

Tasnee smiles faintly.

Kongdej hands Rattana to Sak and takes Tasnee up to her room. With Tasnee in her room, no one was going to stop him from what he did to Rattana. He ran back downstairs and dragged Rattana into the vacant maid's room, untying the cloth.

The moment she was free from the cloth, Rattana started shouting wildly.

"Shut up," Kongdej warned, his eyes filled with hatred.

A tear drips down from Rattana's eye. "What ever did I do to you, huh?" she asks, sniffing.

Kongdej turns away. "I do not need to answer that."

"But-"

"No buts, ok? I am not in the mood for fighting." He looks up to the clock hanging on the wall. It was 8 PM at night. "Sleep. You're going to need it."

Rattana stares coldly at Kongdej, who stares back somewhat with more hatred.

He wasn't going to do anything to her yet, but when that bastard does something to his little sister, Rattana was going to have hell to pay.

fun

Expired Sarnie
what will he to do her?

:r-scene-pop-corn:
Donna get your mind out of the gutter. :lol: LMAO is that all we can think of? We are such amateur sarnies, we got our degree from Nikki’s course she taught back in the days. We need a new course. :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Donna get your mind out of the gutter. :lol: LMAO is that all we can think of? We are such amateur sarnies, we got our degree from Nikki's course she taught back in the days. We need a new course. :loool:
does that mean ur also thinking of :r-scene-pop-corn: ? -_- I think we need a new course too... :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
does that mean ur also thinking of :r-scene-pop-corn: ? -_- I think we need a new course too... :loool:
I wasn’t thinking until you brought it up. Such a bad influence, I was doing so well without being a naughty girl. :loool: