The Reunion - seven days to fall in love

loissenicole

sarNie Egg
love it tee..gosh..i've been waiting for your update..hehe..^_^

bout my fic, i still can't decide on the plot of the story..guess i'll be writing several stories na lang starring ann and ken..(if i have time)^_^

anyway, i have downloaded ep 11 of oum ruk...that's my favorite ep..hehe..and im just wondering if you're gonna change the storyline of "if you married me instead"...hmmm...reading it gives me an unexplainable feeling... i kept on squealing like crazy last night.. :wub: :wub: :wub:
can't get over ann and ken.. :spin:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
love it tee..gosh..i've been waiting for your update..hehe..^_^

bout my fic, i still can't decide on the plot of the story..guess i'll be writing several stories na lang starring ann and ken..(if i have time)^_^

anyway, i have downloaded ep 11 of oum ruk...that's my favorite ep..hehe..and im just wondering if you're gonna change the storyline of "if you married me instead"...hmmm...reading it gives me an unexplainable feeling... i kept on squealing like crazy last night.. :wub: :wub: :wub:
can't get over ann and ken.. :spin:

heeheehee! sorry for the long wait. i'm slacking nowadays... next time, scold me if i'm slacking again! hehe...

ooh, write and post your fics soon! i wanna read!!!

epi 11 is also my fav! coz that's where the bed scene is!!! aaaahh!!!

hmmm... i'll probably change the form. maybe i'll make it a flashback thing. i have scenes in mind but i can't connect them yet coz their dates are months or years apart! haha... and i don't know where to start! *sigh
i need suggestions!!!

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO This is too funny. Ken is so funny. First he called her a pig and after, he wants to eat her!! :loool: Thanks for the update! Had to wait a long time for this update, but it was great!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
LMAO This is too funny. Ken is so funny. First he called her a pig and after, he wants to eat her!! :loool: Thanks for the update! Had to wait a long time for this update, but it was great!!
^_^ thanks suk! and you updated your fic too! so happy! i'm gonna read it as soon as i'm back from school.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Dang I wonder what her friends think...Can't wait to read some more. :p
now that you mentioned it, i think i'm gonna make a scene of them scheming something for anne and ken. *evil laugh

thanks for giving me ideas! ^_^

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
don't you have a plan to continue this???
this fic is very good + i miss KA so much...