The Reagan!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
:lol: .. Koblo goes to my school, but we dont really talk. but this time i'm so gonna catch her and mention that so i can see her shy face LOLZ
OMG you and koblo go to same school O_O how cool I dunno any sarnies in real life...beside me cousin...but she dont count lmao XD

and btw tell her Reagan is already mine muahahah I calim every1 at sworld they are all mione muahhaha =x

shaddy

sarNie Egg
Well well...if it isnt Reagan, Raygay and Raegan. So ray....... do you have girl twins too?? :p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...sorrie i cant help it but laugh at ur comment baooooooooooooooo.....once again sorrie..... :lol: ...ok not really sorrie

Reagan

sarNie Adult
1-lUv3-y0u, when your older you can holler at Reigan, his available haha his the left one, haha kablo where is she these days =)
and BAO you suck lol wait till i get your photo i'll duplicate it, ohh and the middle one his yours lol

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
1-lUv3-y0u, when your older you can holler at Reigan, his available haha his the left one, haha kablo where is she these days =)
and BAO you suck lol wait till i get your photo i'll duplicate it, ohh and the middle one his yours lol
LOL yaaayyy that was the one I wanted oh my Reigan....so smexy :wub:

L

lalalek

Ray like for reals.........u really do look like that guy in Kon Ruk Game Payabaht, the dude name Sunya.......he's a cutie and your a cutie too :wub: ... can i hollar? wait i'm too old..hehe i always forget that i'm 30...lmfao... :yahoo: :lol:

Ray like for reals.........u really do look like that guy in Kon Ruk Game Payabaht, the dude name Sunya.......he's a cutie and your a cutie too :wub: ... can i hollar? wait i'm too old..hehe i always forget that i'm 30...lmfao... :yahoo: :lol:
omgosh lekkie lek your 30?? when was this? lmao. and omgosh reagan can i pinch your cheeks?? :spin: sooo fat and chubby. lmao. :loool: