The Person Below You....

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahha U WISH!!! nice trying to stop me from posting!! LOL p.s. Hernia: The protrusion of an organ or structure into surrounding tissues. For example, an inguinal hernia occurs when part of the intestine protrudes through a weak point in the groin. Most hernias occur in the abdomen.

the person below me got the surprise of her life after reading the definition of hernia. lmao

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
OMG....should've looked it up on google before I replied to that O_O darn....

Person below me uses big words that I don't understand

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i think about you EVERYDAY!! hehe

the person below me always has her baby on her mind, and her baby always has her on his mind too. hehe

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it's BEEN a love section!! lol hawt!

the person below me samantha. (damn, i hope i get this right...if not, i could always edit. lmao)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ooh yeah you got that right I just watched...what was it called...the one in archive with Nic Tse and Donnie dayuum lotzz of action it was pretty cool B)

Person below me is going to go #2 :loool:

L

lalalek

actually i'mma Turtle Turtle......slow as crap and ahh you know the rest..just plain slow

The person below me is gunna sing me to sleep, sing me the song..officially missin you!! :wub: and i'll love you forever :D

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

no matter what it is I'm always there for you cause I love you

person below me is still eating food

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

right there beside you baby

person below me was there when my friends dad past away and I thank her for everything. I love you baby

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

mmmmm now thats a maybe =)

the person below me will grab a mc donalds tomorrow

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

definently definently!

person below me will make me lasgana everyday hehe.

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

hmmm maybe I need a haircut though, still planning about dyeing my hair blonde

the person below me will talk on the phone later on =)