The Person Below You....

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe in your dreams!! :lmao:

The person below me wants to go eat ice scream with me to the beach and will massage me after :p

L

lalalek

Let me repeat what you said....In Your Dreams.....

the person below me is gunna help clean my mental stale blue nasty colored room... :blink:

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I love stuff animals.. I collect them.. meeh= stuff animal freak.. my older brother thought it was cute.. is it?

the person below me want to take me to the beach today!!

L

lalalek

hmmm i think that i'm alright when it comes to singing....but then some people would call me sexy voice so does that count? lmfao... :lmao:

The person below me enjoys drinking Grapefruit juice like the way i do? :D

Na

sarNie Hatchling
yeah.. p'sam I love to follow you around in this part of the thread.. for somereason I always have to reply you!

The person below me is going to Burger King with me for lunch today!

L

lalalek

heck yeah i have a car.....it's a 03 Chevy Impala.....i call it Nok Peelarp Kow meaning White Dove in thai..lol......i use my car to pick up the hotties..lmfao..nah it's for school.....hhahh i can also arrest peeps with it too....so if your not a fob then i'mma arrest your ass with my car.lmfao!!!! :lmao: :loool:

have you ever felt like leaving SW cause of drama? :blink:

L

lalalek

Penny said:
darn it i dont have a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO i just gotta laugh at your comment!!! :lol:
[post="160057"][/post]​
can i pick you up then penny? you seem like a hottie....lol,,,,, where's the question girl??? what so funny?

L

lalalek

you damn right that i'm confused, so much games i'm getting lost........thanks for telling me fearless..dookie me..lmfao :lmao:

The person below me is beautiful mixed.......hahh i got that one right..lmfao!!!!! :lmao:

Na

sarNie Hatchling
i'm mixed but i'm not sure if i'm prrutty!

The person below me is using his/her laptop... IF you are what kind? I got a Vaio Sony

Na

sarNie Hatchling
Nah I don't love pizza.... Not a fan of it .. I just eat when I am hungry!

The person below me have a box of Reese's Pieces next to them! (I have two boxes i'm almost done with the first boz!)

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

I love cartoons! Especially Tom and Jerry

Person below me loves Cars.

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

no way.... not me... I'll get Pneumonia.

Person below me loves Pizza.

L

lalalek

Heck yes...i even love carry'n the box with me too..it's cool...ohhh yay!!!! :D :lmao: Pizza #1!!!

the person below me is a dookie butt like me...willing to act dumb at all time!!! :lmao:

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

Hyper? Hmmmm lol kinda hyper at night but not in daytime hehe

Person belows me loves the cold breeze.

haha. are you kidding me? haha. no i don't. >.<
---
penny they are white. ever scene britney spears perfume commercial. well yeah that's her and some dude. >.<

the person below me love to sniff sharpiess. >.<

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

Thumbs up Chicken soup are good....

Person below me loves Hot wings.

N

Nissan_Se_R_Guy

nope not me.... no way, I'm a quiet person.

Person below me hates humid weather.