The Overnight Bride

Asy

sarNie Immature
Hahaha finally!!! Thank you thank you!!! This chapter is funny (well you're always funny). I can imagine Aum's silly smile lol. Taew's call can never interrupt them. :coverlaf:

Actually Aff isn't heartless at all. She still can accept the baby when she first known that she was pregnant though on that time they weren't in good term.

Still wondering who is the mysterious guy. I love the jealousy and I can't wait for the nang rai lol.

I pray you can update real soon Donna. Already :drool: for your writing!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^thanks for reading, Asy! :) like I said, I'm still not sure when I will be able to update again :( I have lots of exams in the coming weeks and one of it will definitely be a life-changing exam on my part LOL I just did an updated last night to relax my tired brain from studying hahaha I'll still try my best to update during my Christmas break though :D

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ahaha I'm so in my world. I'm in holiday so I think everyone is on holiday as well. :ghehe:

Good luck for exams Donna and in everything what you do. :cheer:

You can take like...forever to continue. *hopefully I can wait.

p/s: I wonder if one day you'll write one shot for Roy Mai. :censor: :whahuh:

cecilia

Staff member
^There are many times in there they could have their night together ... beside that one final night.

DONNA, this is wild and hot --- i love the hot and i love how she didn't resist his touch .. he wants to posses her .. every pieces of her now that he regret what he did .. but man, their lustful night was hot -- it work as well --- created little Arik -- and now he whisper that he wants another one .. why not create ARISOYA :wub:

Please update soon -- i will try to be patient and wait <3

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Ahaha I'm so in my world. I'm in holiday so I think everyone is on holiday as well. :ghehe: Good luck for exams Donna and in everything what you do. :cheer: You can take like...forever to continue. *hopefully I can wait.p/s: I wonder if one day you'll write one shot for Roy Mai. :censor: :whahuh:
I've been wanting to do a Roy Mai one shot but I don't have enough inspiration nowadays LOL but I'll definitely have a Roy Mai one shot since I have my one shot version of all of Aum and Aff's lakorn together LOL

^There are many times in there they could have their night together ... beside that one final night.DONNA, this is wild and hot --- i love the hot and i love how she didn't resist his touch .. he wants to posses her .. every pieces of her now that he regret what he did .. but man, their lustful night was hot -- it work as well --- created little Arik -- and now he whisper that he wants another one .. why not create ARISOYA :wub:please update soon -- i will try to be patient and wait <3
I think Arik is still too young to have a baby sister LOL as of now, I still don't know how will this story go. I'll try to update my other ATEAM fanfic soon :D

Starstruck

sarNie Egg
I love any FF's with Ateam! Great job on this one I really hope you continue and complete it and your other one as well no matter how long it takes as long as you update every so often I will be grateful for it! Take care! Look forward to more