The Overnight Bride

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kyahhhh.. oh donna, my ateam radar shot up!!! ehehe...

oh how i missed them ateam babies XD

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMGGGGGGG A baby! i so wasn't expecting it but love ittt!
love love love this FF so far wahhh ATEAM fever starting up again :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hi, Donna!

I am really enjoying this story. So much mystery. Many surprises and I love them all! Thank you! Please keep writing and sharing.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 6

What does he think he is doing?! Aff asked herself while Aum sealed her lips with a kiss. Arik was starting to get irritated as he is being sandwiched by these 2 adults. When the baby was about to cry, Aff slightly pushed Aum. He was still holding her face so close to him; their lips were still almost touching.

“You have 2 options. Number 1, runaway from me again and make things worse for you and the baby or number 2, you’ll go home with me and both of you will be safe.” Aum whispered. His hot breath against her lips made Aff thought of erotic things. She swallowed an invisible lump before she answered.

“I’ll…go home with you.” She uttered nervously. A smile came to Aum’s face. He knew she would opt for the second option. He immediately removed his single-breasted jacket and covered the baby. Whether it was his baby or not, he did not want the reporters to capture a single photo of the baby. His men had already cleared the way for them so he guided Aff towards a black SUV. The driver almost made the car fly as he drove the car as fast as he can out of the airport.

It has been minutes when they’d finally escaped from the buzzing reporters who bombarded them in the airport. Aum and Aff were sitting side by side on the backseat of the SUV. There was complete silence between them. Aum wanted to ask so many questions about the baby but he was too shy to ask. The silence finally broke when Arik started to cry.

“What’s wrong, babe? Hungry already?” Aff asked her son. While holding her baby on her other arm, she tried to reach his bag with her free hand. Aum saw she was having difficulty in reaching the bag so he decided to help her instead.

“I got it. What do you need?” Aum asked.

“A milk bottle.” Aff said as she was gently rocking her crying baby. Aum searched the bag. He was able to find milk bottles but it was all empty.

“There are milk bottles in here but it’s all empty.” Aum said. Aff was starting to worry. She knew Arik is already hungry but how would she feed him in front of him?

“Aum, could you just close your eyes for a while?” Aff said impatiently. Arik’s cry was getting louder and louder.

“Close my eyes? Why?” Aum was curious but at the same time, he was also amused.

“Just do it!” Aff shouted at him.

“I won’t do it unless you give me a reason.” Aum said calmly. Aff sighed before she answered.

“As you can see, my boy here is hungry and we ran out of milk. So, the only way to feed him now is through…uhm…” Aff was lost of word and was too shy to explain further.

“Oh! So your saying is, you have to breastfeed your baby but you’re too shy to feed him in front of me.” Aum exclaimed. The driver started to chuckle as he heard what Aum said. Good thing Aum wasn’t paying attention to him.

“Why don’t you just close your eyes? My baby is getting impatient!” Aff shouted at him. Like an obedient boy, Aum immediately closed his eyes.

“Hey! Just keep your eyes on the road or else I’ll fire you!” Aum told his driver while his eyes were completely shut. Aff made sure no one is looking at her before she started feeding her son.

“Are you done?” Aum asked. Ten minutes had already passed. Slowly, Aum opened his one eye to take a peek. He could see that Aff was done feeding her baby but she was having a hard time fixing her clothes.

“Almost.” Aff said as she tried to fix her tank top. After fixing her clothes, she placed Arik on her other arm so her baby was now facing Aum. She was looking at her baby then she eventually took a glance on Aum’s face. Arik, why do have to be Aum’s mini version?! She thought to herself. Aum had finally opened his eyes and he was staring at the baby wearing a smile on his face. Aff secretly took a glance. She had never seen Aum’s genuine smile before and she found him very so attractive.

“Hey there, little guy. What’s your name?” Aum asked the little baby who was now smiling at him. His heart melted when he saw the little boy’s smile. It felt like all his problems were gone.

“Babe, remember what Mommy told you? Never talk to strangers.” Aff told her baby then glared at Aum.

“I’ll introduce myself to you then. I’m Aum Atichart, CEO of Atichart Group of Companies. I guess I'm not a stranger to you now.” He was talking to Arik as if he was also an adult. Aum held up his right hand to Arik as if he was about to shake his little hand. Instead, the baby wrapped his little hand around Aum’s finger and he started to laugh at him. Aff was quite amused. Her baby would often cry if he sees strangers but now, the baby was feeling at ease with Aum.

“Arik Taksaorn, future CEO of Taksaorn Group of Companies.” Aff answered in behalf of her baby. Aum chuckled. He took a calling card from his pocket.

“Mr. Arik. I hope we could be business partners in the future.” Aum said as he held the calling card to the baby. Arik grabbed it and started to crumple with his little hands.

“Mr. Arik, can I ask you personal question, if you don’t mind? Who’s your Daddy?” Aum asked the little boy but he was really addressing the question to Aff. Deep inside, Aum wanted to be the baby’s father. If the baby really is his, there is a reason for Aff to stay with him and that is what he really wanted. But as he was looking at the little boy, he was certain the baby belongs to him. This little boy looks so much like me, Aum thought to himself.

“Arik doesn’t have a Daddy and he doesn’t even need one.” Aff said coldly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Another short chapter! LOL sorry if it's short (again) blame it on Lie to Me and Drunken to Love You. I'm too occupied with my dramas lately :p anyways, this was supposed to be a long one but I decided to end it here. So what do you think? Was Aff a little too mean? :D

Katerine

Butterfly123
Aww that was a cute chapter.
i would have been a little shy as well, when having to getting my boobie out. even if its for my child, hehe.
thanks for the update

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for reading! :) so what do you guys think? was Aff too mean to Aum when she said that her baby doesn't need a daddy? or it's right to treat him like that coz he was mean to her before? I seriously can't sleep last night after posting chap 6. I've been thinking on what would happen next lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nah, Aff isn't mean. Aum was a jerk to do the things he did to her. I like this, Donna. Thank you.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks again for the update!

I went back to read to see what Aum did to Aff and I don't think she is too mean to him now. What he did to her was worse.

cecilia

Staff member
she's just teasing him .. not mean at all .. i want him to pay back for all the things he cause her to go through .. not to mention -- having little arik all by herself with just her father and her cousin knowing it .. Aum needs some work to make up to her -- these are enough to forgive him lol -- make him suffer more pls. [ Hihihihi, i want to see the guy suffer so much this time .. must be my anger from LIE TO ME how he took advantage of her and just left everything goes so easily - jerk! ] make KJ and AUM pay this week! lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 7

“Arik doesn’t have a Daddy and he doesn’t even need one.” Aff said coldly. Aum knew she was going to say that but still, he felt a jab pain right straight through his heart when he heard it from Aff. Asking for forgiveness is the only thing to do so he can be in good terms with his wife; but it seems like that would also be the hardest thing to do as of now. There was an awkward silence between them until they have reached the Atichart’s mansion.
The Atichart’s property was huge! Aff immediately fell in love with the lush garden. She was actually smiling while looking from the car window. What caught her attention was the European Chateau-inspired mansion that came to her sight. The Teemarak’s mansion was equally beautiful but there is something about this particular mansion that completely caught her attention. The car came to a halt right in front of the mansion. Aum was the first one to come down. He opened the car door for Aff.

“You can stay here as long as you want.” Aum said while Aff, who was holding the sleeping Arik, got down from the car. The elegant oak double door opened. A woman in her early 50’s greeted them with a smile.

“You’re early, Khun Aum. Is Khun Tiffany with you? Your mother had already called twice asking for her.” The woman told Aum. Before Aum could speak, the woman spoke again. This time, she was smiling so happily.

“Khun Aff? Is that you? Khun Aum, you could have told me that Khun Aff is coming. Oh, who’s this handsome little fellow here? Khun Aum, you look exactly like him when you were a baby!” The woman spoke with pure delight. Aff gave her a faint smile. Unknown to Aff, this woman was present during their wedding 5 years ago.

“Aunt Thong, why don’t we go inside first?” Aum told her. Aunt Thong was starting to have teary eyes as she was still staring at the baby. Aum chuckled as he looked at his nanny. Aunt Thong has been working for the Atichart family for so long now. She started working for the family even before Aum was born. When Aum was born, she became his nanny and now, she is the head house maid of their household.

“Oh, yes. I’ll prepare a light snack for you two.” Aunt Thong said as she wiped tears from her eye and headed to the kitchen. Aff looked around the house. Everything looked so beautiful; from the tiles up to the ceiling.

“Let’s go up to our room.” Aum said, without looking at her.

“Our room? You mean we’re going to sleep in one room?” Aff said while following Aum. She found the idea to be absurd! Me and him sleeping in one room? I’d rather sleep on the streets!, she thought. She wanted to say it aloud but she decided not to. Although it was too hard to admit, Aum Atichart is the only person who could help her right now; she’d do anything for the sake of her son.

Aum was too tired to argue with her. He never said a word until they reached his room. Being a gentleman, he opened the door and let Aff came in first. She looked and studied the room. It looks like a typical bachelor’s room.

“You can take the bed.” Aum said as he was removing his necktie. Aff placed her baby on the king size bed and sat beside him. She was slightly patting her son on his leg while humming a lullaby so he can go back to sleep again. Aum stopped what he was doing and paid attention to the person on his bed; his wife on his bed. A sudden jolt of heat came running through his body. Seeing Aff on his bed was simply…aphrodisiacal. He was imagining things he shouldn’t be. Aff and him, in bed, kissing, nibbling, whispering sensual thoughts to her sensitive ear, making love to every part of her until…

“You should remove this picture. Your girlfriend might start a war.” Aff told him while holding a picture frame. In it was their wedding picture. Aum immediately came back to reality when he heard her voice.

“I don’t have a girlfriend. And besides, I don’t bring women here in my room…until now.” He said as he faced Aff. His erotic thoughts of her came running through his mind again. The sight of her in his bed is already making him crazy! Oh Lord, please forgive me for having these thoughts, he prayed.

“Aum Atichart? A well-known playboy, doesn’t have a girlfriend? Is this a miracle or what?!” Aff chuckled. Aum was known to be a lothario in the business world. Before their wedding, Aff had heard so many things about him. They say he changes his girlfriend as often as he changes his clothes. Well, I can’t blame him for being a playboy. Women can’t resist him…, Aff thought. Her eyes were secretly feasting while Aum was unbuttoning his shirt. Her heart started to pound wildly when Aum’s muscular chest became visible. She stared at his luscious red lips for a while then down to his muscular chest then it went downward…He’s just like a piece of dessert. Sinfully delicious and oh-so mouthwatering.. Aff thought to herself again.

“Why would I bother to have another woman in life if I’m already married?” Aum told her and smiled. He then went to the bathroom and took a shower. Aff could not suppress her smile.

“So, you remained faithful? I don’t believe you, playboy.” Aff said while looking at the door where Aum just entered. Aff lay beside Arik on bed; she was too tired on what happened to her today. I hate you, Aum Atichart…I hate you so much…, she thought. Her mind was telling her to hate him, despise him and never forgive him but her heart was telling her the opposite. Should I give him a chance?, she asked herself.

“Should we give Daddy a chance, Arik?” She asked her sleeping son then gently kissed him on his chubby cheek. Aff sighed as she thought of an answer. It was just a simple yes or no and yet it was so hard to answer. She eventually fell asleep while thinking of an answer.

cecilia

Staff member
Who could resist that body when he's practically want to do a show in front of her lol -- i love this -- so nice that aunt thong notice the similarity between the child and his daddy -- just confirmed everything to Aum of some questionable doubts.

thank you na, please come back to update .. wanna know what her answer is to her own question.