The Official 채연 (Chae Yeon) Thread

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey thanks for sharing the pictures.. ahah I think Cheayeon is so pretty.. but anyways.. OMG look at Tei looking at her butt.. you see where his eyes are at.. ahah that is just too FUNNY!!!

and aww BSG and Cheayeon.. where was that picture taken from? and how come it says superJR on the bottom of the picture? just wondering..

ahah look at Cheayeon and PKL ahahlol oh gosh that is to funny.. totally opposite when it comes to looks haahlol but I still like PKL cause her and Cheayeon are always at each other thoart in xman its too FUNNY!!

and yeah Cheayeon romance on xman is pretty funny.. I think she match with with Tei than KJK haahlol.. and LSG is too young for her that why it so funny sometimes ahhalol

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
I love it when park myung soo always say "i dumped her" or "she use to be mine" LMAO.

did you guys know Park Kyung Lim is a few days younger then ChaeYeon? lol.

that was kinda a shock for mee =p

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
actually when I found that out I was surprise myself.. I was surprise that Cheayeon was almost 30.. I thought she was in her mid 20s or early 20s... PKL looks way older ahahlol.. that why I love it when they are always at each other throat during the xman game ahahlol..

so any news on Cheayeon lately.. and is she going to be one of the girls in the Shinhwa Germany speciall on xman.. I hope she is...

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
aahh i was surprise too when i found out she was almost thirty..

i haven`t got much news on her lately.

buttt SHE`S GONNA BE IN GERMANY X-MAN WITH SHINWAAA!

이번 독일 월드컵 특집으로 마련되는 'X맨'에는 MC 유재석, 강호동, 이혁재, 신화, 박명수, 하하, 채연, 박정아, 김성은, 화요비 등이 출연한다.
the germany world cup special will include: MC YOU, KANG HO DONG, LEE HYUK JAE, SHINHWA, PARK MYUNG SOO, HAHA, CHAEYEON, PARK JUNG AH, KIM SUNG EUN, HWA YO BI, etc....

CHAEYEONN!!! lol

sisii

awww Chaeyeon looks really cute with BSG. Like big sister and little sister hehe Honestly I have pretty much been avoiding this tread due to my problem not "feeling" Chaeyeon BUT I'm here today because I've finally gotten over my phase of not liking her lol She's cool now ^_^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
whoa how come I didnt see this thread? I am soo here i like Chae yeon she really cute..i agree jam she can laugh it off mean she is a down to earth girl..and i seen her on love letter and xman what can i say this girl can dance....she very pretty to...

Thoy dont you think she look like that thai girl i cant think of her name?

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
YAY!! so cool cant wait to see Cheayeon on the Shinhwa speciall.. it be so cool if Yoon Eun Hye was there too ahahlol... but I wonder who CY is going to get with.. I hope Eric they would look HOT together hahalol... and oh the jewerly chick is going to be there too.. I think she is pretty cute but at times she annoys me.. but it's not like I hate her or anything... oh well..

awww who are the rest of the girls.. dang i hope its people i like ahah...

and yeah CY is so pretty and can dance... and Keo what you talking about? ahah I dont know cause your not specific haalol

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the pictures, she's cute. she doesn't look her age at all! I would love to see her in a drama. yeah i heard about her anti-fans but I don't understand why they hate her so much and write bad things about her in her own site. she looks like a sweet down to earth person from seeing her on shows. go CY! lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oh her anti-cy fans started to diss her by posting bad comments on her cyworld website because it's happened after xman episode where kjk exposed her real name on the spot then the rest is history. it does same to yeh... it's just those stupid fans who take overboard dissing for those female celebs go over kjk. it's like kjk is taken by fans. ;)

Jay88

sarNie Egg
She is one pretty lady. I ain't never knew she was that old. Dang she looks good for her age. I'm not a fan. I was sort of pissed when she appeared on xman and tried to refresh her relations with KJK knowing him and YEH was suppose to be a "couple" on there. But that stage is over and yeah she's pretty, haha.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i heard a rumor somewhere online that she and Tei were seeing each other? true or just wishful thinking?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I haven't heard anything about them two yet. But I did hear that Heechul fans thinking that Chae Yeon is the noona that Heechul's in love with, backing it up with the old similar cyworld situation.