the next upcoming fever of 08'

cecilia

Staff member
I'm waiting for this out of the list : ''Tueng Rai Gor Ruk REALLY EXCITE to see FON again.
then .. BJ, BGS, BBK, and JR<- not big fan of tragic ending :(

PN06

sarNie Egg
I can't wait for Anne and Aum and Chakrit and Ja!! Does anyone know if Anne and Chakrit is this year or next year?

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
i really wanna see chakrit and joy together! that would be interesting since they used to date
Did you watch Reuan ruk reuan tart ? I really liked it.

As for me, I think Channel 3 will make most of the hits in 2008... but I'm sure Dow peuan din is doing good. I think ch7 needs more "icons" : they only have Aum P., Kob S., Noon W. and Num S. (maybe I forgot some) whereas Channel 3 has Ann, Aom P., Aum A., Chakrit, Joy S., Ken T., Tik J., and so.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to see these two really bad!

Ruk Son Kaen(Paul/Pat)-revengeful, kiss/slap n' chance of "R"
Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Paul/Namfon)-revenge w/kiss n slap including "R"

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Jai Rao - Ken & Aff. :wub:

I'm curently obsessed with that couple even though their lakorn hasnt even came out yet hehe.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i want to see these two really bad!

Ruk Son Kaen(Paul/Pat)-revengeful, kiss/slap n' chance of "R"
Tueng Rai Kor Rak(Paul/Namfon)-revenge w/kiss n slap including "R"
I know I am really excited for these two lakorns! It so weird though I never watched any of Paul's lakorn before but I am anticipating for these 2 of him. They always give him good roles/nang'eks/lakorns. Aha, I wished he was better looking but I am okay with him now he's grown on me B)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hey tinah for Jai Rao, don't you mean ken & aff, not Anne :lol: [you're still stuck on SB! ]

Not another sad ending...man, stinkin Ken and his lakorns make me cry a lot...

But I think this one will do great, no offense to my man...But it has two very popular actors coming from two popular lakorns...and this one is less intense than Borisat Bumbud Kaen, cuz I personally am afraid to watch that one, it sounds too weird...