the "new" pat napapar

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i almost couldnt recognized her. she looks like a whole new person and not in a good way.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
*sighs* she's one of the biggest disappointments for me. I used to really adore Pat, I admired her bubbly and outgoing personality, I enjoyed her lakorns and thought she was very pretty, one of those daras that doesn't need to cake on makeup to look good. But clearly now she's become a whole different person, both her physical appearance and inner personality is just fake.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
She look bit different for me anyway she still pretty,but I think her nose is so bother me. I think her nose to big. Gosh the guy go with her in this wedding is kinda ugly Not match her. Love her eyes makeup:)

Asy

sarNie Immature
I thought she was okay in Rak Prakasit (though it was plastic too). But then now, I feel like she's just like a mannequin lmao. Her new face helps her to look chubbier than before though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, thats the only good part about the surgery which makes her face look more fuller

wondrous-Azngrl

sarNie Egg
I remember she used to bee soo cute and pretty.. then after that mafia drama with chakrit. she looks sooo DIFFERENT!! me no like!

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I think that she still beautiful but to plastic and the innoncent look on her disappears completely.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
this does not look anything like the Pat I remember, frankly i'm disappointed in this new look...i too almost couldn't recongize her, the only thing i recognize was the smile in the second photo...

ChristyS

sarNie Egg
I'm not in a position to say anything, but I honestly think Pat looks the same. She has a longer and fuller face now, with a crappy nose job. She's definitely wearing a lot more make up now with tons of mascara, eyeliner and eye contacts. To me, she is still beautiful and just outgrew her old self (people mature you know).

She may not get leading roles or be in prime time anymore, but that's understandable.. her acting needs improvement. I still adore her :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
I also noticed that the contacts lens also making her looking so different lmao.

She may not get leading roles or be in prime time anymore, but that's understandable.. her acting needs improvement. I still adore her :)
Really? She won't be nang ek for prime time anymore? Why? I always thought she's been a good actress.

ChristyS

sarNie Egg
LOL she hasnt been the lead role on prime time for a long time now. She gets supporting roles and only plays on evening lakorns.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Her nose does not look good on her. I like that her face looks fuller, but gosh...she looks quite different. Her makeup is too shiny. I think if her lip color was different, she'd look better in these photos.