The Myth Song - Hmong Version

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
i think its a good effort...i mean the music remake sorta...it sounds a little different...and but the singing is kinda...umm how do i say it...i think it sounds okay i guess....

did u noe that LP has a remix version..well he just uses a littl e of jackie chan singing then he starts rapping...sounds kinda....ehehe...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
imo the singing was pretty decent. of course everybody would prefer the originial but i thought that they did a good job props to them.

onlyhlub

sarNie Egg
I think it's good. I especially liked the girl's voice. Who are the singers? Does anyone have the mp3 for this that they can upload? Thanks!

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Somebody upload it at Hlub.us. So you might want to go check it over there.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
good effort...still... i like the chinese version...not the one with jackie chan and kim hee sun... i mean the real chinese version....it's a lot better!

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with sunstar...i like the chinese version better..theres like more instrument music in the bg...i dont noe but the begining when it just starts off with music theres like this instrument that plays...makes me Kho Siab...ehehe...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
hey not bad...kinda good...he do kinda sound like jackie and the girl do kinda sound like kim...:D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT!!! I mean, like eveyron'e said, the original is better and though some of the translation isn't "the same [? is that that phrase/way to put it?]" it's still very good....the guy's voice is...okay I guess...the girl's too...not as good as the orignal but give them props...BUT GOSH I LOVE THIS!!!! maybe it's my love for the movie, I don't know...it's sooo good!!! :lol: though I wish they would've translated it like th original...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
the girls voice was better than the guys...but the lyrics sucked....at least make it better if ur gonna make a remake...