The Myth (series)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I just found out 2 days ago that HuGe and his crew are working on shooting "The Myth" series. I couldn't believe my eyes. After Jackie Chan and Kim Hee Sun released the short version "The Myth," I told my siblings that they should produce a series version and have HuGe as the main cast. My dream came true so I just wanted to share the news. Here's the link to the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QI-YuoCvk

Nothing can go wrong with HuGe!! I am so proud to say that he is my favorite actor. Love him in every series he play in:
1) Chinese Paladin I
2) Young Warriors from the Yang Clan
3) Chinese Paladin II
4) The Eagle Shooting Heros

Didn't really like Fairy From the Wonderland; Not b/c of him but didn't like the storyline much. However I liked Bobby and his love story with the village girl (1st girl).

soysuva

sarNie Egg
did you know Jackie Chan is the producer for this Drama. I thought that was pretty interesting to share.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
did you know Jackie Chan is the producer for this Drama. I thought that was pretty interesting to share.
I forgot about it but yes, I remember reading the same thing. That is kinda weird but it should be good right? I guess Jackie didn't want to show the love side so he's passing it on to HuGe!!!! I was expecting it to be the producer that did Chinese Paladin and Young Warriors. Anyways it should be good.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Who else will be starring in here..never really get the chance to watch Jacky's version, but I'll definately watch this becuz of HuGe...

mai92

sarNie Adult
Omg!!!!! I loVe ThiS mOVie:wub:!!!! Now TaT Thet'Re ReMakinG iT....Imma Watch It....It's Gunna Be Interesting SincE THey'Re GUnna Make iT iNtO a DRama OnE!!!!:D:rolleyes:!!!!!!!

gloomy_girl

sarNie Egg
i've been super excited about this when i first read the news. HuGe is a great actor and I'm so glad he's the main lead of this one. I really liked the myth and it's great they're making it into a series. Can't wait until it air.

solin

sarNie Adult
Actually, It's the chinese serie I anticipate the most since months ! I love Hu Ge ; he is my favorite chinese actor and when I learnt he would play in the serie adaptation of the Myth I was crazy lol. Have you heard him sing Endless Love (OST from the Movie) ? It really was something to me ! I saw the trailer so I presume It will be aired at the end of the year or debut of 2010.

myx

sArNieZ
cool. i can't wait too. i wonder if they're going to let a korean girl play the lead role like in the movie.

solin

sarNie Adult
cool. i can't wait too. i wonder if they're going to let a korean girl play the lead role like in the movie.
No, the korean princess is played by a chinese actress called Bai Bing.
I don't really know her but she quite looks Kim Hee Soon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I honestly didn't like the movie. Maybe because I ain't a big fan of Kim Hee Sun [used to be in the late 90's and very early 2000's] but I will give the drama a try. I also adore HuGe but I don't like too much of his dramas and films.

mokka

sarNie Adult
something to look forward to. I knew there is a long version awhile back but didn't know it'll be this quick and the trailer is out already....I hope there will be more storyline to their love story....