the movie: Daim Duab

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
I've seen this movie about a week ago. Its ok, not that good or bad. Although some parts are too fast. And they did seem to use a pretty high budget on it.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
the trailer looked good!! I think it's the best hmong trailer i've ever seen. made me want to watch the movie. maybe i'll have to give it a try

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
saw the trailer. looks pretty good. but i think they gave the whole story away. no point of watching it.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i have not seen the movie but i have seen tou and mai and the daim duab trailers but i would have to disagree with you when you say that houa lee's hmong is better than the actors from 3 lub tooj npab. mailia lor hmong was fluent. although mtv had a bit of a french accent, it was still understandable. kong mong xiong who played sean spoke very good hmong, in fact everybody did except that lucky cha guy. and although angel's hmong was not as fluent, imo her hmong is much better than houa's.
houa lee's hmong is....atrocious. its a harsh word but its the truth. i dont care to watch the movie because i cant stand her voice and her hmong. and she is the n'ek which makes it worse because her hmong is...not pleasant to my ears. however, her hmong have improved since her tou and mai days.

ksxiong

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone. Seen the movie. It was ok. Watched because Dao Vue was in it. Hate the girl. Did not understand a word she said...as if she did not know how to speak hmong. Had to read the subtitle to know what she was saying. Other then that it was ok.

mia07

Introvert
Hahahaha. So, I didn't miss out on it, right? I only saw the preview and it looked good, but from many point of views, I'm giving it a second thought.