The Most Unique Lakorn

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
*years and years of lakorns...most of us can basically predict what is going to happen already right?...But dispite that we still continue to watch...LOL..Just wondering which lakorn you think is the most unique...story-line...ending...everything. The lakorn which you couldn't reallie predict what was going to happen next...

For my pick...I choose "Buang Bajatorn" w/ Chakrit & Marsha...i haven't quite come across any other lakorn w/ a similar storyline...the transporting bed..neva heard of tat one...LOL..and most thai nang'eks in lakorn don't already have a husband b4 meeting the pra'ek..so there's another...and also i wuz reallie surprised at how they came to be..i neva thought they would be shot in the end like tat huh..wow! :eek: ..

Beautiful Nana

sarNie Hatchling
does the most unique be different from the ones you like?

um, for most unique, i qould say...Kularb See Dum. i think it was a re-make, but i'm not use to seeing the nang eak go to jail and come out for revenge

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
To me, it's "Tavipop", the old version, starring P'Tua Saranyoo and Ann Sirium. "Mirror" is used for the contacts between the past and the present times. It reminds me of the theme of the movie "Back to the Future". You go back to the past and try to adjust the present.

Credits (for the pix above) to Sakulthai webboard, Pantip Chaloemthai Room and SiamVDO.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
"Buang Bajatorn" w/ Chakrit & Marsha<--- I agree! I was very young, but I was obsessed with that lakorn!! There was once that I wated it so bad, I told my sis to take the bus with me to get it(during the evening)... Then we kinda got robed...Yikes! Anyways, the lakorn was very great!!!

max

sarNie Elites
Umm, I think that we may have our own opinions of what "unique" may mean in dealing with this thread, but I think I may have a good idea of what you mean, so ... I will just say Nang Barb... because I thought it had a very interesting theme and plot as well. It was good =)

lilawadee

sarNie Egg
You are right Max,

Nang Barb is good too. I never watched the old version but i think that the new one is so captif. I mean it makes you wake and concentred all along the movie. And the actors are good too. All the best i think because they are all nang'ek and pra'ek already.

moilee

sarNie Adult
It's hard....because I have too many to list.

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
To me, it's "Tavipop", the old version, starring P'Tua Saranyoo and Ann Sirium. "Mirror" is used for the contacts between the past and the present times. It reminds me of the theme of the movie "Back to the Future". You go back to the past and try to adjust the present.

Credits (for the pix above) to Sakulthai webboard, Pantip Chaloemthai Room and SiamVDO.

That is soooooo funny... I was JUST about to say the same movie!!! Of course the plot is different, but there are not usual misunderstandings, they actually knew that they liked each other and were commited to each other. Watching lakorns all my life, I found this completely refreshing. Another thing, there were NO bitchy nang rais's. Another completely refreshing factor to this movie. I get so tired of bitchy girls contorting their faces and talking so much stupid nonsense. This movie didn't have any of it. Somebody needs to make another movie similar to this....

Mae

sarNie Adult
Buang Baja Torn with Chakrit & Marsha!!! I completely agree because it is very original and unique in it's own way... Everything was beautiful about this drama, their love story, the history, etc... I watched the lakorn a total of 20 times or more because it was super good, not only because of Chakrit..hehehe....

Mae Eye Si Eun with Noon & Vee is also another very powerful drama as it confronted the no. 1 disease of Thailand, which is prostitution and the effects of it! I never imagined anyone would take the chance to create such a controversial issue into a lakorn.....

Mamia with Num and Kob is also another one of my favorite unique one... It's so sad, and i can't believe it's based on a true story too!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nang Barb was a good one too. I like it when they told about the story in the past... Benz was so evil, while Ae was so soft.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
theres so many but the first one that comes to mind for me is mae ai sa earn (sp) (noon.w and vee)

i think its cause like it was different i have never seen a lakorn where the nang ek fell in love with pra ek in first sec they meet and then the nang ek become a prostitute and then getting pregnant and then becoming a famous star and then killing herself o_O

Mae

sarNie Adult
Nang Barb was a good one too. I like it when they told about the story in the past... Benz was so evil, while Ae was so soft.
I felt Benz was so evil in Koo Kum as Angsumalin already....geez, i really hated her in Koo Kum with Num....lol, sounds like I may feel the same if i was to watch Nang Barb too...

onahc

sarNie Elites

i never got to finish this one, sarn stopped uploading near the end.

onahc

sarNie Elites
theres so many but the first one that comes to mind for me is mae ai sa earn (sp) (noon.w and vee)

i think its cause like it was different i have never seen a lakorn where the nang ek fell in love with pra ek in first sec they meet and then the nang ek become a prostitute and then getting pregnant and then becoming a famous star and then killing herself o_O

amazing, figures why it swept all the awards.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Never saw mae ai sa earn, but I wouldn't say it's unique. It's more modern and more controversial for Thai media and it's time.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
After beating my brains out with this.... I want to say "Samee". There's just something about the plotlines, characters, morals, etc. that makes it the complete package. I consider Samee as the Hamlet of thai lakorns. (happy ending of course though)

vina_lek

hm!!!

Most unique for me would be Ammaratalay & Soot Way Ha. Oh as for thai movie, Koo Tae Patiharn was the most unique to me.