the more u hate me the more i love u

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
have anyone seen this thai movie that hmong dubbed? do u know where i can get/download the original copy of this movie.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i think this movie was acted by oil and kwan....it should be somewhere in the thai dowload section...
sorry....... if i am wrong about this...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
what is this drama about? and is there a picture of the cover?

the hmong title is ntxub kawg siab hlub kawg txoj sia. its just about a girl who's a writer for the newspaper and she gave out wrong info. and there's a guy and his dad. she went to say sorry to his dad but the son wouldn't let him so she try to find a way to get a hold of his dad. she have a sister who is dating a married man. his mom is in the hospital cuz she's crazy and one day the lady at the temple took the girl to visit his mom in the hospital and the crazy lady like her and then she kept visiting her in the hospital so one day the dad ask his son to ask the girl to ask the his mom if seh could come home to her son and husband but she said no so she went to live with the girl. then the mom started liking the girl more and more and one day she told the son that if he married that girl then she'll go back home with him. then he said yea for the sake of his father. the girl and him hate each other so much. they try everything to ruin in each other's live. then they got married and went on a honeymoon. his girlfriend follow them there and yea. then he had sex with her and after a while she's pregant with his child. he started falling for her so he decided not to divorce her because he love her and he love his unborn child. and live happily ever after.

it was pretty good but i hate when they cut out parts so i didn't really like that. and plus my sis in law barrowed it only so disc four was missing and i missed out on the good parts so if anyone know when i can get it then please tell me. thank you in advanced. im trying to look for a cover then ill post it up.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
so the lakorn that kwan and oil did they re-do this story line
...cause it sound that same...
but i think i lyke kwans and oils better..
but maybe this one might be nice. i havent seen it.
anyway...how long did this lakorn came out...?
i think i noe who he is.. but not her..
so yeah. also who ever seen this lakorn already please give me your thought...THANKS ALOT.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
so the lakorn that kwan and oil did they re-do this story line
...cause it sound that same...
but i think i lyke kwans and oils better..
but maybe this one might be nice. i havent seen it.
anyway...how long did this lakorn came out...?
i think i noe who he is.. but not her..
so yeah. also who ever seen this lakorn already please give me your thought...THANKS ALOT.
i thought this movie was pretty good. i haven't seen the other one yet thou. so i would rank this movie an 8 out of 10.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i thought this movie was pretty good. i haven't seen the other one yet thou. so i would rank this movie an 8 out of 10.

okay thanks alot...
i do want to see this one too...
when i get a chance to rent it..i will.thanks..
the other one i rated 10 of 10.... thas just me..hehahehahe..

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
i think its this one.... KHING KOH RAH KHA KOH RANG, OIL & KWAN am i wrong....!!!???

annae

sarNie Hatchling
^ yes thats the Thai title for this lakorn...
azngirl90 you can DL the thai version in the media section

does any know the company that hmong dubbed it? and or the title or cover, if not the title "ntxub kawg siab hlub kawg txoj sia"???

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
^ yes thats the Thai title for this lakorn...
azngirl90 you can DL the thai version in the media section

does any know the company that hmong dubbed it? and or the title or cover, if not the title "ntxub kawg siab hlub kawg txoj sia"???
thanks for the info.

annae

sarNie Hatchling
yes, thats the hmong title to it, and its dubbed and releases by "hmong production"
thank you for the information

thanks for the info.
you're welcome...

i have the hmong version. bought it at Chico New year
how many tapes are there?? thai version theres 19 epi
did they cut out a lot?? was the dubbing good?

anyone know if i can order this series online or is it only at the new years??,,=)

sorry for the questions...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
thank you for the information
you're welcome...
how many tapes are there?? thai version theres 19 epi
did they cut out a lot?? was the dubbing good?

anyone know if i can order this series online or is it only at the new years??,,=)

sorry for the questions...
the hmong one has 5 parts i think....