The meaning of kiss

how do u kiss ur bf or gf?

• kiss without the tongue (don't khnow if it's possible...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kiss with the tongue

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • never kiss on/in the mouth

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

STIMA

so we're supposed to tell the meaning of a kiss? i think its just flirting now a days. theres different kinds of kisses thats why o_o

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i don't know what it means anymore because ppl are so fake these days and sell their hearts like toys for meaningless sculptures in life defining false hopes in a life that's today of one less love and hope for tomorrow...

well...the meaning depends on which type of kiss it is...personally, when my bf and i kiss with the tongue, then it tends to be fervent and passionate or teasing, hoping to lead to a good time...lol... but when he kisses me lightly on the cheek or forehead or neck, then it just shows his appreciation and care for me...when it's just a peck on the lips, then we're usually in a hurry...lol...but still want to show our love...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it's possible to kiss without tongue-- peck on the lips. hehe.
I perfer the kiss on the forehead, cheek, nose though, i think it's more sweet.

Have you guys/girls seen the duggars? The show of a couple that has like 20 kids!
Well their son, who's 20, is engaged to this girl & they've NEVER kissed! :eek:
They're gonna kiss on their "wedding day" Gosh... i don't know how they do...
& when they go out, they need a chaperon!! a 20 year old dude needs a chaperon !?!?! :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL a 20 year old with a chaperon? God I would die if I had to go out in public at that age with a chaperon!

Kisses on the cheeks are sooooo sweet!

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
it's possible to kiss without tongue-- peck on the lips. hehe.
I perfer the kiss on the forehead, cheek, nose though, i think it's more sweet.

Have you guys/girls seen the duggars? The show of a couple that has like 20 kids!
Well their son, who's 20, is engaged to this girl & they've NEVER kissed! :eek:
They're gonna kiss on their "wedding day" Gosh... i don't know how they do...
& when they go out, they need a chaperon!! a 20 year old dude needs a chaperon !?!?! :loool:

haha i have seen that show, but never knew the 20yr old was engaged....and wow they have NEVER kissed
HAHHA OMG....and wtf, a chaperon and h's 20 haha thats FUCKIN PATHETIC.

they seem liked a fucked up WEIRD family anyways, all the kids dress alike and they seem very overprotective and VERY SHELTERED...
sad life, if ya ask me....i would hate to be them

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL a 20 year old with a chaperon? God I would die if I had to go out in public at that age with a chaperon!

Kisses on the cheeks are sooooo sweet!
LOL. I know right!? All they do is hold hands... they don't EVER let go of one another's hand!! What the hell!

This show's on TLC.... it's just really weird... i laugh everytime i see him now... hahah.

haha i have seen that show, but never knew the 20yr old was engaged....and wow they have NEVER kissed

they seem liked a fucked up WEIRD family anyways, all the kids dress alike and they seem very overprotective and VERY SHELTERED...
Seriously... they are like... so... closed out from the world. I can't live like that, i might go crazy. haha.

No make up... no TV... computer use must be monitored... deng... some kind of life!

true! when someone is too sheltered and has been too overprotected, then they won't be able to cope with the real world and function well...it just messes them up...lol...

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
exactly. when they get out into the REAL WORLD, its just gonna eat them up! lol they wont know what to expect, they seriously need to let go of their kids, they cant live in their little 'bubble' life forever....

those kids are gonna be in for a RUDE AWAKENING when they get out in the world..

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
my bf and i for the first two months...we didnt kiss at all....
wenever he leave he alway kiss my cheeks..
it makes me feel werid.... but then because at the startin line
i didnt lyke hem lyke that...thats y he thought i dont want to kiss hem.....
but yeah now...we kiss but not with tongues...
i kinda think its nasty....idk.