The meaning of kiss

how do u kiss ur bf or gf?

• kiss without the tongue (don't khnow if it's possible...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kiss with the tongue

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • never kiss on/in the mouth

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think kisses on the cheek are cute. i hate those kisses where they like make noises and u can hear it across the hallway. pretty gross, its like get a room! :lol: well to me i think kisses signify affections or attraction. however those ones with the tongue going everywhere are kinda weird especially in public!!! however, i also think that two couples who kiss on the cheek signify their blossoming and young love, the ones that kiss on the lip show that they r more comfortable and been with eachother longer and the ones with lip, tongue and swapping spit show that they pretty much have done it together before. sorry for sounding so ewww but thats my opinion.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
daaamn kev...hmm...now are u moving onto the topic of waltzing and dancing or is this a pre-/post- kissy kiss?

pictures do say more than words...

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I've just started dating someone last year...will, not even a year ago (I had to be 13 before I can date, my parents said so hehe!) but I've always think that kissing is nasty..it's just my opinion..no affense to anyone na ka, I think I'm just too young to think about kissing.. and plus, I want my first kiss to be special..hehe!

noungning

Heartless
lol kev i don't think ur kissing, it's all in the angle... i need to see the lip lock to know it's FOR REAL! lmao :lol:

noungning

Heartless
lmao haha yeah pssh who falls for his flirting, not i!

lol gosh i don't kiss and tell man, so i don't demonstrate either!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahhaha....yo kev...kiddo, ning's got u on the lock down. that is the biggest pseudo-kiss i've ever seen, how much did the chic make off of that shot? hah, no lip locks, i could surely use the moola. borrow my back shot any day bro, for a small fee of $500/min.

:lol:

btw, u screwed up the shot with ur own head angle, but she did a great job.

noungning

Heartless
lol yeah not a great model hahahah it's ok kev, u will live and learn to be the best of the best some day

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
hhmmm....i always say that a french kiss is always better. i think it's much more meaningful and special that's just my opinion. :) and no i can not go just go out with someone and not have the urge to kiss him...that'll be so torturing!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
How old are those peeps who said you can have a relationship without kissing?

Why is that a large proportion of the votes?

That's weird. Really weird!

Have you guys ever thought how aliens view us? How funny is it to see man and woman sucking face and how that signifies love.

I mean if Aliens had an orgasm by finger touch, wouldn't that be hilarious or weird to see. touching hands and then all of a sudden moans and groans.

And then seeing two people attach tongues to one another and wondering, how do humans enjoy that? Why do they enjoy that? What do they get out of it.

Food for thought! ;^P

XCappy

Mr. Char
Funny Topic ;). Voted...

"kiss without the tongue (don't khnow if it's possible...)" : Yeah, sometimes it's just lips to lips

"kiss with the tongue" : And sometimes... no ;)

And if it's going hot, ... do what you want to do ^^